•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Mr Goodfellow

Ghetto grow 2018

Thanks Le rat. She is a beauty. Here's a shot from this morning.  The pic above is two days ago. We had a lot of rain yesterday. It's getting too big to fit in the pic. I gotta start backing up, heh.

Still no sign of flowering. 

218321691_IMG_83942.thumb.jpg.b18802c255ed0655a17bb235d4ff744c.jpg

:rolleyes:

peace

mrG

• Like 3

I just can't get the camera to capture the beauty of this plant. Shiva Dawg from Santero. Keep an eye ion this strain! :tu I'm sure you'll here more about it in the future. Sweet, floral, skunk, and a real fresh old school smell. And, that is a real bonus. It's been very strong against all stresses so far, and I normally introduce a plant to most of the big ones without even trying, lol. This one has been in 5% humidity and 100 degree heat, hail, wind, powdery mildew around but not on her, no bugs other that a few grasshoppers. Most damage is from hail. 

IMG_8398.thumb.jpg.656a7cbb2aeb6409e47b4dbad1627527.jpg

IMG_8397.thumb.jpg.44c44d0b61861ac4ced4c87cdf198f7b.jpg

:wub: :icecream: I'm excited for this one. It's a classic. 

peace

mrG

• Like 8

A very good looking garden my friend. Beautyfull 

• Like 1

Well, I got bored and decided to drop one seed each of a bunch and hope for the best. It's my end of summer fun run. Most of them are crosses made by you guys, fellow OG'ers. I've been very impressed with the talent here. When I first joined here a couple of years ago I thought I'd never get a seed of the stuff you guys were growing. Now I'm overwhelmed with the kindness of everyone and the generosity in sharing your stuff. Much respect to all!

Here's a pic of the upcoming crew. Just ask if you have questions. I'm excited about every single one. 

IMG_8428.thumb.jpg.24175747e9298d1d72c691acd952d434.jpg

I'm starting to wonder about the authenticity of my Panama Red... not looking too 100% sativa to me.. :rolleyes2: It does look good, though!

Thanks to all the peeps who gifted me. I'll make sure to give you all props as they grow big!

peace

mrG

• Like 4

Yesssss  hè is making an realy Nice oxigen producing ganja forrest. Nice strains. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I wonder how many females I'll see.. The PHC x Choco Kush may be a male because the choco diesel in the CK. Santero said it produced lots of males. It's always fun to see a new plant grow. I can't wait.

Yep, tell me about it haha. 6 of 6 are males. Got 2 new ones in the hope the is a female to find. I think i'm really like the high of it (Chocolate trip x Sour Diesel)

• Like 1

Well, I went back and looked through my pictures and it looks like my Sultana are right at 8 weeks and the Shiva Dawg at 7. I'm going to chop the one Sultana today. It's not growing anymore, and I got most all of the PM off so it's a good time. It has seeds so the buds never got huge. Plus I never got them in a bigger pot. Might leave the #2 pheno another week, I have to look. It's still growing a little. It has seeds, too so I may take it today as well. Time moves on!

peace

mrG

I just took 6 clones off of the tree. GM x LF. To my amazement they have started to flower. I took the clones from the lower part of the plant. I'll see. I hope I can root them and get a mother plant to keep while I explore the cross. Right now, I'm really happy with the one in the ground. It's over 5 feet, and already starting flowering making it finish by Oct 1st maybe. Maybe sooner. It really has the full Christmas tree look now. Gonna be decorated soon, too!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Well, I got bored and decided to drop one seed each of a bunch and hope for the best. It's my end of summer fun run. Most of them are crosses made by you guys, fellow OG'ers. I've been very impressed with the talent here. When I first joined here a couple of years ago I thought I'd never get a seed of the stuff you guys were growing. Now I'm overwhelmed with the kindness of everyone and the generosity in sharing your stuff. Much respect to all!

Here's a pic of the upcoming crew. Just ask if you have questions. I'm excited about every single one. 

IMG_8428.thumb.jpg.24175747e9298d1d72c691acd952d434.jpg

I'm starting to wonder about the authenticity of my Panama Red... not looking too 100% sativa to me.. :rolleyes2: It does look good, though!

Thanks to all the peeps who gifted me. I'll make sure to give you all props as they grow big!

peace

mrG

The Durban Poison looks indica to me lol nothing like a full sativa :) Maybe that Panama is the same?

Dang mr G, could you fit anymore breeds in there? lol What a line up.

• Like 1

Well, there was a lot of reading from the start of June... but I'm all caught up. Glad to see you settling in there, Mr Goodfellow. Looks like I'm right on time for the next batch - nice to seem some babies on the way!

As an added bonus, doesn't seem like opengrow is blocked by my work servers anymore! I can read on a big screen again!

• Like 1

Awesome Damar. Thanks for swinging by. Hey, how'd the Bazooka Jane x Selene turn out? I hate that mine hermied. Operator error, no doubt. I'll try again.

peace

mrG

Nice and bushy habitus,

big fat green leaves,

i like it !

• Like 1

Thanks, Collie! Things are moving fast here now. We've been getting rain nearly every day and the nights are real cool. Anything not already in flower is beginning to start just now. So far so good!

peace

mrG

The Tree this morning. She is looking so good. Perfect Christmas tree shape, strong limbs, beautiful green color. It started flowering a couple of days back. Should be a nice show.

Green Manalishi f2 x Lemon Fantasy

IMG_8476.thumb.jpg.57597235a1cd95884621b01749c6019d.jpgIMG_8478.thumb.jpg.e6c9f2ad12038dd76bbb1655e32fd412.jpg

Happy Saturday!

peace

mrG

• Like 6

Hey bro, too bad you don't live in a little warmer climate. You could let her go until Christmas. Bring her inside and decorate. Great looking plant.

• Like 1

Looking good bro..me and my lady went to Dominican rep. and while there my son decided ton weed eat...he doesn,t have any idea i grow and when he did he cut 5 beautiful females about 3 ft. tall.....wish he had left the weed eating alone...lol

take care and carry on..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks Angle..good to see u around still...hope all iswell..i been loving,living and laughting...LOVE IS SURE GRANDE

• Like 4

hey guys, thank you/ It's starting to flower now so not too much more growing I guess. I was hoping to get it a bit bigger, but I got it in late.

Hey Bigun, glad to hear you are so happy bro! Maybe I'll still get so lucky one day. Sorry to hear of the weed eating accident, yow. lol Where you live, weed looks like all the other weeds, heh.

Stop in more often bro. I'm having fun this year. Got my house so that worry is now over.

peace

mrG

• Like 2