•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

Kinky Blaze x Silverfields

Looking good, that plant just likes to produce yellow leaves looks like

What is up with the single cola plant? Did you do this special? Sorry I am always so curious lol

Most my plants are too large to trim like that. Bad part about growing for others, I don't get to Play around as much.

Yeah, almost all of the SiFi Blaze turned yellow on me. As far as the single cola? Nothing I did, let them do their thing. If I knew which plants were single cola, I'd plan with the plant numbers. SomethIng about them big long baseball bat colas, just bad ass looking. 

I kinda of wanted to keep the SiFiBlaze small. Wasn't going for yeilds on this run. Just wanted to see what the cross would turn out to be. There were 4 short plants (6,9,10,15) that stayed at about 24-30 inches. Most of the others were in the 35-45 inch range and a couple hitting over 4 feet. They all grew quite a bit considering they went into 12's at 2 weeks from seed at under 6 inches.

• Like 2

Nice haul, bro. I haven'e seen a TPR stretch that tall and I think your GM f2 look different than what I normally see, too. What size pots are you in? I did mine in 3 gal/11L last year. They were around 24" maybe less. The GM f2 was only around 18 inches but a fat and a large cola and all end buds too. 

I trim my plants the same way depending on the growth. Lost of leaves gets a pre trim before chop. Sparse leaves stay on and I just run my hands and fingers down lightly and pull them all off for the trim bag once they are crispy.

Gonna stay tuned for the finish of your current run. I have one ShivaDawg from SAN bro repotted in a 3 gal/11L smart pot. I got all males on the Chocolate Kush. I never dropped the Lemon Bubba this time.

I also have 2 nice Sultana (Saxo's creation of Boudica x Turkish Landrace), and there is a male that flowered like an auto from the start. It's dropping pollen already and I'll try and capture what I can. Never seen that type of horniness.

Then I cloned the 5 females that were left of my run. They all stretched too much in the 1 gal pots while I was recovering from my knee, so I cloned the tops of all 5 and I'll try and get the donor plants to bush out and come back so I can flower them in larger pots, too.

I have a Deep Chunk x SFV og (Hills and Valleys by Sinister), two Folsom Prison Blues (Sinister), and two (Killing Fields x Katsu Kush) x Holy Princess by DrDocBonez. I really have high hopes for the (KF x KK) x HP. It's very sativa looking. It's very wicked looking from the start and had massive pre flowers even though the plants stretched to almost two feet and all stem... almost. It's a very special looking plant just from the beginning. 

Too high to qualify tonight. I tweaked my knee pretty bad last night and it's really flared up. Time for more weed. 

Oh, I also dropped 6 seeds of the cross I specifically was trying for; the Green Manalishi f2 x the Lemon Fantasy. 4 out of 6 are up and the other two are pushing up the soil. I may go ahead and see them through. what the hell. I wanted to see if they would pop before they went through a freeze. I'd say yes. Around 4 weeks dry. It'll be my first cross and it wasn't thought ought super crazy but I did do it with a plan in mind and so far that is working in my favor. Maybe I'll call it Manalishi Fantasy. It all depends on the the flavor.

Sorry for the late night rant. Gotta go smoke a lot of pot now to make myself forget about the knee. Stay in touch. Maybe I'll get your selection ready this weekend.

Very nice work on your grow room, bro. Keep it up!

peace

mrG

@Mr Goodfellow, That is one hell of a line up you have going. Sounds like you are going to be very busy. As far as mine go, the TPR, GM and Lemon Bubba are in 2 gallon pots. The 2 Killing Fields and a clone of the SiFi Blaze 7 share a 10 gal pot.  One of the GM looks almost exactly like the TPR, just shorter. Filling up with the same narrow long buds.  The other GM is much denser with wider darker leaves.

Both Killing Fields are doing good also. Kind of wished I didn't top the one, It is getting a little color, but doesn't seem to be building as much bud.

The Lemon Bubba is a pretty cool plant. super thick single cola. many of the leaves are turning very dark, almost black. Especially where the leaves are shadowed where they overlap.

I weighed the first 4 plant that are in jars. nothing spectacular. The buds looked and felt much more dense than they are. The are pretty airy, but covered with the sparkly good stuff.

#1= 27.1g,    #3 = 29,4g,    #7 = 26,5g,    #12 = 24.7g    I also ended up with 61.3g of sugar leaves and mini buds waiting for a bottle of alcohol. 

• Like 2

Thanks 

Hey, did you see my other post about a new and better alcohol on the market and it's almost half price of the Everclear. It's called 42o Extractor and is made by Mystic Mountain Distillery. http://42oextractor.com/

I got a 750ml bottle for $13. A pint of Everclear was $11 last time I got it. I got it t the local liquor store but I don't know hat shipping would be. They sell bulk, too. Seems like there should be a product out your way with all of the distilling going on in the Northwest.

This is a better quality alcohol they say, giving better yields. I hope to shake some up this weekend to test it out. I have a lot of trim still. When you grow NAW strains you'll have lots of AAA+ shake for the wax. Top notch!

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Mr G, you using the medicine? Bad boy if you are not lol

The one alcohol came very quick. Was so glad we talked about that and made me do a search. Got that almost 200 less!

Lemon sounds very yummy indeed.

What you gonna make? Oil, tincture?

• Like 1

Hey Garden, just some wax to have a toke or two or add on top of a bowl. I'm about to rely on your oil pretty heavy. I sort of tweaked my knee again the other night. Pain meds will run out and they aren't working anymore. I found a great website/forum of Total Knee Replacement (TKR) patients and all of the real truth. It's very encouraging because I thought I was way behind. All of my problems have been had by others. Docs act like, "huh?". 

So, I gotta rest more and slow down. I have to get this swelling back under control. A couple of days should do it I hope. I can talk to you about the cross seeds I have. Totally untested and no effort in choosing the parents. Might be a lemony smoke though which would be good for oil. 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Don't wait any longer, this works as anti inflammatory as well, not just pain relief, and really use the balm as much as you can stand. Our medicine heals you, not just mask the pain. :)

The balm I’ve used everyday multiple times. I laugh to myself because it seems to never run out. I’ve been using the red more lately to conserve on the green. Been using the Emu mix on the knee cap the last few nights. 

Hey, have you seen the neurological doctor from CNN, Sanjay Gupta lately?  He has been doing weed documentaries the last few years and is now convinced of the pain relieving and actual brain healing by using cannabis. He has a new show on sometime soon. He wrote a letter to Jeff Sessions recently showing him all the science and pleads we th him to take away the schedule 1 designation.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Sorry Justcozz gonna take your thread over for a sec :)

Yea I really like that man, I feel he is genuine about all of this. YAY for Dr. Gupta.

Do you use Turmeric mr G? I put it in my tinctures, and I have a canna coming out, think you need some, will hit a PM with that talk lol

But turmeric, add in black pepper that makes it 2000% more bio available. Add in some coconut oil and heat, you have an extremely good anti inflammatory.

Not only does black pepper bump up bio availability of turmeric, but that combo together, the turmeric and black pepper, bump up the bio availability of cannabis. So adding this in should really help you. :)

Pssssssssssst use as much as you need, you won't run out lol ;)

• Like 2

Very cool! I need to learn how to start creating. I have turmeric here and black pepper. 

I need to find another way to digest it. I was putting between 1-3 rice sized needs under my toungue. It does hit pretty fast but I was waking up with a sore throat of sorts. It somehow irritated it by coating it all night. It knocked me out pretty good every time. Very heavy sleep. I’ve been a little nervous about using it in the daytime  but I need to, at small doses a few times a day to get acclimated.

This is the website that showed me everybody is having the same problems as me and it will likely take longer to recover than suggested. https://bonesmart.org/ cool site actually. If you ever face joint replacement I would suggest this site to do you planning. It’s much more realistic. Real patients with real stories and surprisingly similar to my own. Sounds like all doctors over hype the ease of recovery. It will heal but it will be longer than I was told. 

Sorry to clog your thread but we figured you needed some extra time to trim that forest down, heh  

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Does the same to me, and my stomach is so sensitive I cap it up and use it that way.  Yep, it is a good idea, do a really small dose, like size of bb, use that through out the day, you won't get too stoned if you use like that. Small dosing through out the day, then a larger dose for night. Put it in caps instead of eating raw.

Edit, by using it in a cap, takes an hour or more to kick in, will not be quick like under the tongue, for night time use a couple hours before you want to go to sleep.

• Like 2

One of my ingredients when making vegetable juice is turmeric.  I throw a piece an inch or two across into the juicer. There is so much other stuff in the juice that i tend not to notice.  I also add apple or pear so that the entire mix is not too bitter or 'hot'.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Gardener said:

One of my ingredients when making vegetable juice is turmeric.  I throw a piece an inch or two across into the juicer. There is so much other stuff in the juice that i tend not to notice.  I also add apple or pear so that the entire mix is not too bitter or 'hot'.

Do you add black pepper to your mix? You might want to if you don't :) Been studying herbs, black pepper is amazing, it bumps up bio availability of many herbs, foods, etc. Pretty amazing :) Increases that turmeric by 2000% and our bodies do not absorb turmeric well, that makes it much more effective.

• Like 1

I have not been doing so, even though i am aware of what you teach.  I probably should.  I'll get a pepper grinder and that will be the final addition to the mix before i stir and drink.

• Like 1

I eat black pepper every day I'd say so that wouldn't be a problem for me. Hey Gardener, they sell the McCormick pepper grinders all filled at the Grocery. It's not refillable, though, but cheap.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Don't sweat the hijack, its great info.

Mr G, yeah, I saw that link to the 420. Thanks.

I put black pepper on everything, that and garlic. Probably the two most healthy things I put in my system daily.

Now, back to bud. I tested a bit of the #1 plant yesterday. My plan was to take a few hits and mow my two acres of grass. Holy Crap and WOW. It smokes very smooth, same taste as #3. But hits harder and quicker. It came on so fast that I was a little paranoid I smoked too much. A very strong and intense sativa head high but not racy or speedy. After about a half hour the high is drowned out by the feeling of pure joy. An emotional happiness that can only be explained by comparing it to the joy of holding your newborn child for the first time. It was quite overwhelming... LOL....then I eased into a very content happy mood, like a little kid sitting on a bench in a park kicking his feet and fiddling his fingers...apparently, according to my wife, that's what I was doing. After a total of about 3 hours, I was very tired, an emotionally drained tired. I leaned my head back and went to sleep. Slept for a solid 4 hours. woke up and was totally sober, and the lawn still needs to be mowed. As far as a medication? I'm not real sure. But I really could not see how this would not take away any and all forms of depression. Pain? my back and knee has been bothering me quite a bit lately, I don't remember feeling any pain, but I don't remember having a back or a knee either....so...

This stuff is going into the back of the weed cabinet. It is not something I want very often. Though it was a very enjoyable high, I felt a cheated. Nobody should ever feel that much joy without a life experience to go with it. 

• Like 3

Great to have your own grown! Nothing can beat it!

Perhaps you have yet to build op some tolerance brother, cause it sounds very recognizable to me. I had some Lowrider weed a few years ago, which wasn't the best quality. I never really got very high from it until one day... When i came back from a three week vacation - where i couldn't smoke weed - and rolled a pure joint from that mediocre strain, i got so freaking high, it gave me hight fright, frankly i was scared shitless.  I thought to myself is this really that same weed?? And it was. Soon as we start to build up tolerance, the high comes down miles. 

• Like 1

Time for a few pics of the room. First up, Lemon Bubba. Nice little @santero creation. Thanks again SANta.

She is definitely getting purple. Mostly where the leaves are shaded from the light.

20180429_063258.thumb.jpg.c6a46a904e384727a9906935887f7049.jpg

20180429_063349.jpg

20180429_063412.jpg

20180429_063431.jpg

20180429_063746.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Now the two GM and the TPR. Big thanks to the NAW boys.

TPR with and without flash.

20180429_063552.thumb.jpg.958bc0e8648ad512d49ef9a5d4e2d1d9.jpg20180429_063602.thumb.jpg.d5eb4937b3bb07cb7bb2e7ae7ba901cd.jpg

and a close up of the under bud. Then a close up of the GM that looks like the TPR. 

20180429_063656.thumb.jpg.e2a861263272ba160c40a4b2112e652e.jpg

GM

20180429_063539.thumb.jpg.dcc03360d056bcfc469c6645bcceefcb.jpg

Now both GM, with and without flash

20180429_063522.thumb.jpg.13932411b59fb583a151e39cf42d536b.jpg

20180429_063531.jpg

20180429_063457.jpg

20180429_063506.jpg

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Great to have your own grown! Nothing can beat it!

Perhaps you have yet to build op some tolerance brother, cause it sounds very recognizable to me. I had some Lowrider weed a few years ago, which wasn't the best quality. I never really got very high from it until one day... When i came back from a three week vacation - where i couldn't smoke weed - and rolled a pure joint from that mediocre strain, i got so freaking high, it gave me hight fright, frankly i was scared shitless.  I thought to myself is this really that same weed?? And it was. Soon as we start to build up tolerance, the high comes down miles. 

Yes, I do have to build up some tolerance. 4 hits is plenty good for me. I do smoke about every other day for the last couple of months. But my tolerance doesn't seem to build much. 

• Like 2

Wow bro, that sounds like you scored big! I wished I didn't smoke so much sometimes. My tolerance is pretty high. 

Your NAW are looking just right. The GM cola is really building. Looks like you have a couple of special phenos maybe. The TPR for me was a little more dank, but my current GM is dank as hell. 

The Lemon Bubba is looking beautiful, and for sure is about to turn colors for you. I bet that is gonna be some good smoke, too. 

peace

mrG

4 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Time for a few pics of the room. First up, Lemon Bubba. Nice little @santero creation. Thanks again SANta.

She is definitely getting purple. Mostly where the leaves are shaded from the light.

20180429_063258.thumb.jpg.c6a46a904e384727a9906935887f7049.jpg

20180429_063349.jpg

20180429_063412.jpg

20180429_063431.jpg

20180429_063746.jpg

That is just cool period, love it, those two tone leaves. I love to watch that happen, just sweet as all get out. LA does this but goes purple, black, red, yellow, then dies, doesn't go completely purple or any of the colors till yellow then dies off. I can hardly wait to see these of yours completely transform.