•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Ben Tokin

Ben Tokin's 2018 harvest pics

Next up a couple triangle kush crosses.

First motarebel swamp gas #1 ( sfv og bx x triangle kush). Similar to the last one posted above but smaller yield.

gallery_16155_6139_4325098.jpg

gallery_16155_6139_2014722.jpg

gallery_16155_6139_3049835.jpg

gallery_16155_6139_908070.jpg

Then bodhi black triangle #2 (88 g13/hp x triangle kush). This one should be real good. Similar to the previous black triangle #1 I cut but this one smells like a proper kush. The last one didnt have much scent (Im guessing that's the father's influence?) But this one stinks.

gallery_16155_6139_1841479.jpg

gallery_16155_6139_2820989.jpg

gallery_16155_6139_3372804.jpg

I'm sure you could find something really special in either of these strains if you had enough seeds to go through. The bodhi seems to let the triangle kush mother come through more in the offspring though. Smells are similar but the swamp gas has a bit of fruityness to it where as the black triangle has more of a sour funk.

• Like 9

Looks great. I'm going to have to get some of those and add it to the bean box. Sounds amazing

• Like 1

@ben excellent pics brother! I love your taste in strains and i love that you let them fully ripen before harvest. howd that blue huron turn out for you? Hope you got a creamy berry pheno that sticks to the roof of your mouth!

• Like 1

@stanky good to see u back around bud. The one blue heron I had was okay. Gets me plenty high but but is kinda lacking in flavor and smell. Could be my fault as my house is really dry in the winter and my bowl is absolutely filthy. Looks amazing as always with dynasty. It's also only one female so im not judging the strain overall by that. I had 3 slow vegging crinkle leaf phenos and all turned out to be males. Started the rest of the pack along with all my old leftover packs from my stash. Heres a pic. All about 3-4 weeks since germination

Top right tray:

5x blue heron v2

Top left tray:

4x motarebel stoned sour (sour dub x sfv og bx1)

Bottom right tray:

3x so so dank DanGeerRoss aka dangerous (no clue on the genetics as they were freebies, although they are leaning heavy indica so far) and

3x dynasty miss universe

Bottom left tray:

2x gage green grape stomper og

2x dynasty soliloqueen and

1x dynasty ms universe

gallery_16155_6139_3533387.jpg

• Like 7

Nice line-up you've got there. I'm gonna def watch your Dynasty corner. Loved mine SQ, she has a really special happy/calming/euphoric high for me and my friends. Keep up the good work, love you're thread.

SV

• Like 1

@Sunnyvale I did the rest of this pack a year or two ago and had some nice pineapple smeeling ladies. I thought the high was weak at first but with this strain I found the longer the cure the better it gets. They looked exactly like the pic that dynasty uses in the description.

I was going from memory above and obviously my numbers were off. Bottom left tray is 2x grape stomper and 4x miss universe. Bottom right tray is 3x soliloqueen and 3x DGR

• Like 2

Hi Ben

Great looking ladies as usual

Never tried any of prod p work

Not sure where to begin to many to choose from and they all look awesome

Tagging along for the show

Peace

• Like 1

All of them look happy and healthy. Have heard nothing but great things about the SQ and Ms Universe... but the Blue Heron V2 seems badass as well from your earlier pictures.

• Like 2

Stunning harvestpic's,

Job well done :verrygood

2x gage green grape stomper og

Saw these going on an auction for more then +$350/pack.

Curious if they are worth it.. Did you grew these before ?

• Like 1

@crimson I am of the belief that things are worth what someone is willing to pay. I will also say that I would never pay that much for it. Or any pack for that matter. I think i got this pack from attitude like 5+ years ago. If u find my previous years harvest thread there should be some pics in there. Think I had 2 or 3 females with the best being a good yielding fruity smelling stretchy golfball nug type plant

Don't know why, but everytime I click on this thread, it takes me to the Feb 28 post. I'm agree with Stanky...more pics..

Great job Ben

• Like 1

Freaking awesome Ben, I'm drooling!

• Like 1

@stanky I do have some im currently harvesting this week. I set it up this year so i don't have a big harvest at once. I can't take that much trimming on at once so I have it so I harvest like 6 to 8 plants every couple weeks. I've been having internet issues lately so it's tough for me to get pics up but ill find a way. I cut another black triangle last night and have a triple cherry diesel from sin city and heavy yielding sunshine daydream up in the next day or two. Stay tuned!!!

• Like 1

@stanky im not the best at describing highs (I smoke a shit ton so I have a huge tolerance) but it gets the job done without being overwhelmingly crushing. The first one has a subtle hashy smell with a sourish kush in the background and a kinda sweet taste im guessing from the hashplant influence. The second one was more sour and loud. All but one female look dead on triangle kush. I'd love to get another pack and f2 these so I have a stash for life but not sure when/if I'd have the time or effort. Def gonna get a pack for the stash while they are in stock tho.

Next up sunshine daydream #2. Massive yielder that smells of rubber tires.

gallery_16155_6139_3521366.jpg

gallery_16155_6139_533542.jpg

gallery_16155_6139_1098112.jpg

Sin city triple cherry diesel (freebie).

gallery_16155_6139_3360037.jpg

gallery_16155_6139_788678.jpg

• Like 3

SSDD looks great. I love that strain. I got lucky and got a sour butter pheno that you can smell across the room if a jar is opened. Blueberry muffins n the background and the sour butter smell.

peace

mrG