•           ai.php.gif

Hi folks,

i can upload pics ok, though have no idea why i can't upload more than one at a time by using ctrl. so freaking annoying as usual. So, posted a pic just bow and it was huge. i see option button that has a view all sizes thing. what the hell is that for actually because i couldn't change the picture size by clicking on a size option. once i chose a size I'm totally lost and don't even know if it can be done like I'm trying to do.

I'd like to post normal size pictures in a thread be it single pics or multiple pics. saw a 2011 sticky and got lost plus it's out of date imho.

• Like 1

I guess it's going around. I have the same issue. Beachbud was the first to complain about it a while back. I'm hoping it's all a part of the reconstruction of the site. It's my biggest complaint, too. I can actually still upload multiple pics on my old XP PC. Now I'm on a newer iMac and I can only upload one at a time. Once I get them uploaded, I can then actually publish multiple pics at once. I just can't upload more than one at a time and no more "Command" button help.

peace

mrG

@ CW: Here's how I go about:

I open the gallery in a seperate window.

I select the picture i want to use, click left on it and get the size options.

I don't select any sizes, but I choose "direct link to this image file".

It shows the full picture.

I "drag and drop" it from there into the post that I'm creating in the other window.

I just "drag 'n dropped" a web adress here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Good luck.

• Like 3

@mr. goodfellow. it has been an issue since forever. that's why many folks who would don't post photos. if you do it and get it rifht and don;t do it alot u forget how to do it all over again. it shouldn't be all this bs to do the pics that they don't want deleted etc. smdh. I'm just venting cause it's not going to change and that was made clear long ago.

@FOH thx a ton dude. :) I'll try to look over ur method and give it a go. and then write the instructions down. fucking instructions to post pics , grrrr that and the BS search feature are my only site complaints. ijs lol

thx. yall :wave:

Drag 'n Drop works for uploading too.

Once you get to point where you can browse for the file to upload, you can "drag and drop" the picture onto the grey browse button, instead of browsing for it.

Not ideal, but it speeds up things a bit.

Good luck.

Uploading several pictures at once is done by simply pressing ctrl + shift and then select the images. The real pain in the ass for me is posting all the uploaded images, because that can only be done one by one!

Some computers won't allow more than once choice at a time. My new one is this way. Once uploading one at a time I can "Review and Publish" at least 6-10. I haven't tried more.

My old XP will let me choose all the pics I want and upload them all at once. Then I can walk away. Not on my new (4 year old) computer.

Peace

mrG

I use iPad, and I can only upload 1 at a time, but review and publish over 20. I would be nice to just select 20 pics all at once and let it do its thing.

• Like 1

I use iPad, and I can only upload 1 at a time, but review and publish over 20. I would be nice to just select 20 pics all at once and let it do its thing.

Been away from here for a while and I wanted to know how you’re posting pics with your iPad.

First I open a separate tab for my gallery. Select your pic by holding your finger on it. A menu will pop up. Select copy.

Go back to the post and type the letters IMG inside brackets [ ]. Paste your photo link then type /IMG inside brackets

That's it.

med_gallery_19022_6145_30913.png

What I don't like about iPad, is the limitations. I cannot use the font editor or insert emojis. And who doesn't like smiley faces puffing on doobies?

• Like 1

well, apparently my laptop won't allow multiple choice using Ctrl. i don't know about yall but i first rename the pics 1 by 1 and then erase ID info one the photo one by 1. takes time and it makes me want to say fuck it. lol

• Like 1