•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

northenboy

Elev8 genetics?

Hey!!! Any informatiol about their strains would be nice to hear.. They are offering strains like Bruce banner, gorilla etcc...thanks!!!

Gorilla glue.. i meant

I heard something on another site where they either sold someone else's strain under a new name or jacked a name from a well known breeder and put it on their beans...can't remember exactly. They have some killer looking gear, I was looking into them a while back and couldn't find much current info.

So they have listed a Gorilla Glue x Girl scout cookies. Anybody else thing that's some bad breeding - a hermied plant that pollinated a random to create gorilla glue crosses with a hermied girl scout cookies that produced some seeds because there was never any true GSC seeds released.

I've almost never had hermies, but I wouldn't spend money on a hermie crossed with another hermie.

• Like 4

Often looked at there Bruce banner but never pulled the trigger

Good luck 👍

Well don't think there has ever been true GG4 released either :) I think Bruce Banner is over hyped, I have her, GG outdoes that one. Dont' know about these folks seeds.

• Like 2

I email seed companies to get answers about their claims. You can get an idea of legitimacy by how defensive and dodgy they get or how transparent and informative.

• Like 4

a friend in UK has reversed the thin mint and has hit that on the glue with good results.

i've grown a few and found a beautiful keeper with best of both worlds and no hermies.

she is flowering out again atm, i can provide a few pics when she gets "sexy for the eye".

i bet much more keepers could be found there. maybe not the best variety to make seed.

i agree there, but so far i have to hear from hermies popping out of these 'glookies' that

this dude made (and also from others, because the genetic-formula was not his idea).

i wouldn't think to use her as a mother for seeds, but smoking the bud is very satisfying.

(but if she stays stable = here's no reason not to test some of the lines i made with her.)

to make it worse (hermie-wise) ... i have put the "sour d"-male on her, LOL

• Like 3

Thanks for the information guys!! Appreciate it a lot.

After much of investigation I think I will order from here like so many times before. Never tried any naw seeds or u.s.c seeds. The durganchitral is one I have heard and seen lots of good...

Any other strong, max ten weekers somebody wants to recommend I would be happy☺.

Peace out mates!!!!!

Strawberry Blues or the G39 I can recommend. I have 1 G39 pineapple cut, who's sure a keeper. SB i had a year ago, sadly i can't keep her at that point. BlackBerry Haze or such, must be good, but haven't growed it before.

About USC.. Wait for the Black Afghani or Uzbeki if you can your hands on it

-well they are in stock now https://www.sanniesshop.com/black-afghani-nl.html

Edited by Sunnyvale