•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Mr Goodfellow

Cheese Quake

I have a friend that can't grow now because he lives too close to a school, and he offered me some seeds he was just gifted. They are Cheese Quake. I don't know anything about it other than what I read on the internet. It's a strain from TGA Subcool.

It sounded like they may be f2's, but that part is sketchy. I'll have to get him to find out any accurate information from his friend if he can. They're a lot younger, but the one dude I know is a good grower.

I'm looking for anyone that might have grown this strain or even smoked it. It sounds pretty damn good. The strain is Cheese x Querkle.

I'll probably take them anyway but was just curious if others may have anything to say.

Thanks! peace all!

mrG

I haven't had this one, but had a few cheeses, and one of my favs in my garden right now is LA Cheese, I really like her a lot wonderful smell and taste on her as well as high. Interested to see what others say.

Cheese Quake is pretty legit. It's TGA so expect many pheno's especially if It's f2. Querkle pheno s will be extra slow to veg. It's pretty dense buds so watch for budrot.

Thanks y'all! @wise, that was my thinking too. I'm thinking of vegging inside a little in spring and then try them outdoors. and hope for the 60 day phenos.

It sounded good from the stuff on the net. My friend said something about how it tested around 30% and his buddy was getting the seeds from the plant he grew. So, I don't know if his friend's cut was ~30% or maybe his came from another and he just made seeds?? I'm really hoping they're some legit f2s or bx or in some way pure.

I'll let you know. I may run by his house this evening and pick them up and see if I can get the straight Info. I can use a strain that makes you confused stoned, heh. Might be a good patio plant.

peace

mrG

Anyone else with knowledge, deposit it right here! thx.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

I would grow cheese quake in a heartbeat. if legit you should grab it.

I know, huh? Once I saw the history I was in.

If he gives me more than a few I'll share. I'm hoping he gives me a handful. That's the nice thing about a legal state. You can't even give your pot away. I told him I'd bring him so bud and he said naw, I have plenty. Then when I mentioned a strain he hadn't had, he said okay, I'd try some of that. heh.

iI's much more like produce gardening here. Plenty of everything. :-) Hope to find out this evening.

• Like 2

That sounds like it would be good to grow out. I've never heard of it, but I don't think you can go wrong with anything TGA.

• Like 1

*furiously hopes for a HANDFUL of CQ f2's* . :verrygood

We can put that strain on the map!.... or we can take it off... :evil:

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Hey Mr Goodfellow !

I have been growing CQ on several occasion, i can tell you it's a good strain - not a GREAT one. Like other have said there are many phenos on this F2 and don't expect a straight cheese. It's a more complex cross of cream/skunk and exotic/sugary/fruit on each try.

I was a bit dissapointed at first because of that - hoping for a much more cheesy smell/taste. But just like the "Chucky's bride" strain of Eskobar it's a very interesting plant - I would take Chucky's bride over Cheese quake though, unfortunately she's not aivalable anymore.

Have a fun time growing her !

• Like 1

Honestly, I'd be more stoked about f2's because of the chance to get the more odd pheno variations. I will say that my experience with TGA says that their hybs have many pheno's to start with, seems TGA is for pheno hunters.

• Like 2

Maybe I can pin him down today. I'd like to make sure they are even f2's. I'm still not clear on how the plant became seeded. I have to make sure that part is cool. I think it would be. I better make a gift pack for him now! I'll find out soon. It would be nice if he gives me a bag of them and then I can share!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Yeah, that's the one I try and go to first. It seems to try to do a good job and often the information is straight from the breeder. My friend didn't answer my message so he's still at work I suppose. I'll find out. I'll here from him this weekend.

I forgot, Seedfinder has it rated at 9.5... heh.. maybe MzJill. Only one comment. Heh. I'd grow it. The price is right, ;-)

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Well, I hit my friend up and it was pretty much anti-climatic. I did get 5 seeds, but they were from bud he picked up at the dispensary. Good news it's an organic shop and they also do their own growing now, so I may be able to go speak with the grower. I've met him and actually was able to go an a tour of their grow op. I have lots of pics and was going to put them up somewhere sometime.

5 seeds out of a 1/2 ounce. I personally have never had problems from bagseed like this. But knowing about it will help. I know they grow everything from clone in dirt. No breeding that I know of. I'll try a couple for outside maybe. I want to share a few with someone I promised, and get some help. Maybe we can make an f2 or whatever it would be called. Extra smoke is what i'll call it, heh.

Oh, the seeds actually look beautiful. Nice medium size with fully mature colors and nice striping.

I had a single seed from a bud last fall, that a friend gave me to try. It was from a shop, too. One seed and it turned into a Christmas tree. I grew it in a pot outside and it was full legit. I think I've seen one seed so far from the whole harvest. No nanners that I could ever spot. It's Ghost Dream (ghost og x blue dream). Damn fine for free. Really a top notch commercial example. So, I'll give this a try at sometime. I still have a few single seeds I found in favorite buds that I really want to try... cherry crush, GSC, ... free is free and sometimes bagseed can deliver... Jack Herer *cough cough..

• Like 1