Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Recommended Posts

On 6/6/2018 at 7:40 PM, Cristalin said:

Hi

(First, sorry for my absence, i had some health problems and i couldn't be present ....)

 

Thx for the pics, they will be beautifull outside

Good job

 

Ciao

 

Hope your doing well now.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hill-Billy said:

Has anyone else figured out this stuff is super strong? It will stone you hard but not a couch lock stone. You can get up to do things but you forget what you were going to do when you get there!  Great work Cristalin :):)

@Hill-Billy Can you please tell me more about the high?

 

I have 2 Ouzbeki and they smelling both so nice... Smells like a keeper. My clone did not root, but not dead either. Pollinated them with LJS.

 

 

@Cristalin Wish you good and my best wishes bro. You don't go there for fun :(

 

note: Ouzbeki #2 clone has mold and thrown away. #1 have roots! (#1 is also my favorite. Now she must revegging)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 9:58 AM, Sunnyvale said:

I have 2 Ouzbeki and they smelling both so nice... Smells like a keeper. My clone did not root, but not dead either. Pollinated them with LJS

Glad you found a keeper! I'm quite curious about the Ouzbeki. Plus crossing it with LJS should produce some strong offspring.

 

On 9/9/2018 at 9:58 AM, Sunnyvale said:

#1 have roots! (#1 is also my favorite. Now she must revegging)

Wooouuu what about crossing it with Sour Kush?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lumatekfan

I think the Ouzbeki gives the LJS a really delight full taste, well i hope that. Only one way to find out haha.

That should make a solid cross. Now I remember your question, which i did not answer *sorry*. Yes that would be a great one!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

I think the Ouzbeki gives the LJS a really delight full taste, well i hope that. Only one way to find out haha.

That should make a solid cross. Now I remember your question, which i did not answer *sorry*. Yes that would be a great one!

I really wonder how the Ouzbeki will be... there are a couple of crosses that might be nice with her, but first let's see what she's like.

In my dreams however she's mating with Strawberry Blues, Sour Kush and Selene.

I'm hoping Hill-Billy will jump in at some point to share his encounter with Ouzbeki with us.

regards

and thanks @Cristalin

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lumatekfan said:

I really wonder how the Ouzbeki will be... there are a couple of crosses that might be nice with her, but first let's see what she's like.

In my dreams however she's mating with Strawberry Blues, Sour Kush and Selene.

I'm hoping Hill-Billy will jump in at some point to share his encounter with Ouzbeki with us.

regards

and thanks @Cristalin

 

Sorry about the delay on getting back about the Ouzbekistan. I didn't grow it or cure it so I can't say much about that part. There were two females out of 4 seeds. Plants grow with super nice branch structure with a nice main cola. They were so closely alike that the two were mixed together after harvest. The smell is not really fruity..more of a wild sour melon. Not any purple color and it had a good crystal appearance . I use a smaller water bong and the hits were smooth and easy on the lungs. Thought I did my two bowl test as I do with all strains just to find the second one still packed with one hit on it along with the lighter on the porch the next morning. Guess I forgot to finish the second one.  The high was all over except not much in the legs. Brain tried to work but it wondered off with every other thought. No couch lock but no need to go anywhere because I would forget what I went there for. I stood in the kitchen and told the wife it was some of the best pot I ever smoked. Must of forgot I told because she told me the next day I told her that like 10 times. I would try it before I crossed it with any thing because it really is good the way it is. If I was to cross it , it would be with it self.  It is like a Sative and Indica high mixed perfect without any paranoia. I killed my prize Madberry mother to make room for this but the clones will not come out of flower. I just did a reorder so I can run it myself. Definitely top shelf smoke!!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hill-Billy said:

. I would try it before I crossed it with any thing because it really is good the way it is. If I was to cross it , it would be with it self

Wooo sounds pretty amazing! Maybe that's why they worked it until a F12:showoff:

3 hours ago, Hill-Billy said:

I killed my prize Madberry mother to make room for this but the clones will not come out of flower.

Haha sounds like love on the first encounter. I hope for Sunnyvale that his Ouzbeki succeeds to reveg.

I will have to grow it too..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2018 at 9:22 PM, lumatekfan said:

Wooo sounds pretty amazing! Maybe that's why they worked it until a F12:showoff:

Haha sounds like love on the first encounter. I hope for Sunnyvale that his Ouzbeki succeeds to reveg.

I will have to grow it too..

Bro! So far, so good! She is reveggig as we speak. She shows all the signs, i will make a pic today. Here are some pics of my Ouzbeki. Sounds like @Hill-Billy has a diffrent pheno. Sour Melon sounds great! Both of my Ouzbeki smells very fruity/sweet.

 

P.S: Yea, i know... I over fed her. I made a mistake and switched them with my BH and give them BAC, TWICE! But she is going good now..

P1050564.JPG

P1050565.JPG

P1050563.JPG

P1050566.JPG

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would not be a bad change. Sour melon; that's sounds wicked! I love melon! Maybe it's time to pop another few Ouzbekistans, just to be sure there is a melon :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 5-6. I think:rolleyes:... I did not record the date's  *oops*. So it's more of a good guess haha.

 

edit: Ouzbeki reveg pic

P1050591.JPG

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I write down the dates, but my posts are my true records. Lol. 

I sometimes screw up and forget to log what's going on, (especially when I'm high) but a review of what I share brings me back to reality.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

I write down the dates, but my posts are my true records. Lol. 

I sometimes screw up and forget to log what's going on, (especially when I'm high) but a review of what I share brings me back to reality.

Haha!:rofl I did exact the same thing, but i did not post them in my topic. Out of likes bro haha!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  How was your stone with this Sunnyvale?  I take it you liked it at least.  2 people have said this is as good as any pot they have ever toked.  Hill-Billy and Cristalin.

 

  Gotta be something to this strain.  Will try to pop a couple beans next round even tho I have a full tent already.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yesum said:

How was your stone with this Sunnyvale? 

his plants are still in flower

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×