•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

12 hours ago, baqualin said:

Termites got my best one and fucked with the other 2 to the point one finally died and the 3rd was so stressed it didn't produce much at all, it is the sour melon funk pheno, will make you pucker and very potent, not as potent as my BOH keeper (it turned really wicked with a cure and smells / tastes like lemon yogurt) , but it's a different high too, more body without couch lock and still lots in the head, would smoke it anytime of day. I saw enough that I will run it again next season, other than the termites it was PM resistant and no bud rot. If I find the right house to move to I'll run it sooner. I love USC beans, I have their Sour Kush and Black Afghani on the way and can't wait to play with them.

Best,

Baq

It does get better with time. 3 month cure and you will see a big difference :) I use the 58 percent humidity packs in the jars and leave them set. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hill-Billy said:

It does get better with time. 3 month cure and you will see a big difference :) I use the 58 percent humidity packs in the jars and leave them set. 

Yep, I do the same, makes a world of difference. I have 10 seeds from the second shipment and excited to crack them.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, yesum said:

Did not know termites ate pot plants.  Wonder if they got high, sorry about it for you though. 

They came in on a bad load of compost. Weed has a woody stalk like a tree and they eat trees, they don't touch soft plants. What sucks is all the damage is underground, they start in the root ball at the main stem and go up on the inside girdling the stalk cutting off water and nutes, everything looks great then you check the next day and the plant is standing dead. I figured it out on the second plant I lost, pulled it up and the stalk center was full. Really nothing you can do while they're growing, only thing that will work will kill the plants and you. I tried every organic method  out there and it doesn't work, I was finally able to hold them at bay with DE, Neem and pyrethin, they still kept coming back, lost over 1/2 my crop this season, I'm burning everything and starting over with Gas's soil mix in smaller beds, it's working great in pots for the mother's I selected. I have gotten compost from the same person for years, just a bad batch, learned a lesson, make all your own shit.

Best,

Baq

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

Here are some pics of my *just* dried Ouzbekistan 1 and 2. They both have a very nice strawberry/blueberry smell. It's amazing! The high is really stoned, left you stupid just like Hill Billy said *lol*. My whole body is numbed. I have to say I screwed something (2 times *oops). I gave them 2 times a flowering nutrient in week 3 of flower. They were standing in batmix with some dressing... They did not like it, but still perfomed! I can not wait to test them, without screwing up ;). Thanks Cris! You did some amazing job here. I love her and she will come back! Strawberry/Blueberry bro's!

P1050881.JPG

P1050882.JPG

P1050887.JPG

Happy to hear you liked it. I was hoping I just wasn't getting wimpy in my old age :)  It does get better with time so hold on your head :) Mine ends up in my ass when I smoke it :)  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, baqualin said:

Yep, I do the same, makes a world of difference. I have 10 seeds from the second shipment and excited to crack them.

Maybe Cristalin can tell us how many pheno types he has found with this strain. I think it is a stable strain and we all just might smell it a little different. I reordered also :) 

Hi

Ouzbékistan have one pheno principaly , it's difficult to describe, Blueberry and fruity smell and taste but it's bubblegum too ... It makes me remember pink malabar ...

It's a Real différent smoke than all i have smoke ever .... my favorite

Ouzbékistan is an weed apart

Ciao

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Cristalin said:

Hi

Ouzbékistan have one pheno principaly , it's difficult to describe, Blueberry and fruity smell and taste but it's bubblegum too ... It makes me remember pink malabar ...

It's a Real différent smoke than all i have smoke ever .... my favorite

Ouzbékistan is an weed apart

Ciao

It's one strong ass plant to survive the stress it had to go through. Also I have a question, I'm limited to outdoors at the moment, so how does the photo period effect the strain outdoors, I remember you saying it starts to flower at 18 hrs of light, longest day of the year here is almost 15 hrs.

Thanks,

Baq

• Like 3

I've only popped 1 seed so far. Luckily it was a female. It flowered almost 11 weeks. The smell is quite strong and very sweet and fruity. No purple colours but the temperature didn't drop below 24°C.

• Like 2

Looking like I’ll finally get a chance at my USC wish list soon. Nov 1st at the latest. Gonna grab them and some Sugar Punch. Been waiting a while!  

Thanks for all the reports everyone. 

peace 

mrG

• Like 1

Well, Sunnyvale did grow it inside. In his report are also some pictures...

• Thanks 1

hi

I don't share a lot of pics but some guys have asked for them, some ouzbek, 4 weeks under COB, time to switch in 12/12

1.thumb.jpg.db2bdbc14d839907ed995e26fadd0a69.jpg2.thumb.jpg.8feabb7851c71c65e62298e9364a2c8f.jpg3.thumb.jpg.f4dedeea028f700eab9ff0275f2e1f7b.jpg

Ciao

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Hey Chris, any chance you have more Ouzbek seeds? The shop says it's out of stock.

I contacted Sannie last week and he said there would be plenty. Maybe he held one back for me. I hope so. I need to grab the Sugar Punch before it disappears and wanted to add that one on the same shipping. I'm waiting to hear from Sannie, too. Thanks. Hope I finally get it.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Okay look At those leaves 

now I need to place another order 

thanks lol 

peace 

paps 

• Like 2

@Cristalin Great work my friend 

is the Ouzbeskistin slow in the veg  stage ? 

And how much does she stretch in flower ? 

Thanks 

paps 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hey Chris, any chance you have more Ouzbek seeds? The shop says it's out of stock.

I contacted Sannie last week and he said there would be plenty. Maybe he held one back for me. I hope so. I need to grab the Sugar Punch before it disappears and wanted to add that one on the same shipping. I'm waiting to hear from Sannie, too. Thanks. Hope I finally get it.

peace

mrG

Hey Mr G, I just went to the shop and shows it's in stock for Ouzebekistan.

Baq

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys, Sannie set some aside for me and I have my order completed now. Very excited to finally get the SP and the Ouzbek. I've been really getting happy for that Ouzbek from my reading lately. 

peace

mrG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Thanks guys, Sannie set some aside for me and I have my order completed now. Very excited to finally get the SP and the Ouzbek. I've been really getting happy for that Ouzbek from my reading lately. 

peace

mrG

@Mr Goodfellow Just an FYI, I had problems with my Visa card getting declined here when he first started CC's again so I started using a prepaid PayPal card with no problems, so on the last order I tried the Visa again to see and it sailed through with no problems, so it seems the CC problems have gone away or should I say Stabilized. Got the BA and Sour Kush in the vault and I may order more Ouzie's just to make sure I have a back stock on them.

Best,

Baq

• Like 2

Thanks Baq, I was going to do CC this time with a prepaid MC but, decided against anything else keeping me from getting these beans, lol. Gonna send the gift cash. Getting 2 SP and one Ouzbek. Was gonna do more but have to show restraint. Working towards getting another vehicle so until then I have to hold back. Plus, my growing is not keeping up with my collection.

I do want to keep up on all options like the CC option, as life always changes. 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, but is there a labelling mix up on these? My packs have a feminized symbol but I understood these were regular seed? I'm hoping they aren't really fems. 

• Like 1

That's probably all it is. You get 10 seeds so it's a regular strain. Fems only come in 5 or 6 a pack. Best vibes on the grow! Got mine ordered. 

peace

mrG

• Like 1