•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hi

Hé Mr G. Honestly i don't grow outdoor ...

Only the ducksfoot are made in greenhouse and the swiss project in/out, cause both are principaly for outdoor ...

I don't want to take risk with outdoor plants (only few times in the greenhouse) with all the room in the house it's risky ... I'm not in us or spain lool

But yes i know a little my strains ;) and they are resistant to the mold .. flowering time is short, you can easly grow ouzebk outdoor, you will have a giant indica with good veg ;)

If you have more questions you know ... 

Ciao all

Thanks bro, I think I'll try them outdoors this summer. I'll run them indoors as well. It'll depend how long it takes to get another light or two. 

peace

• Like 1

it should do very well in the native french soil, with its high clay and mineral content, if you can keep them on a dry spot it should be very close to the uzbek region, if they were so repressive id say give it a shot :(

• Like 1

We have that sort of soil here I believe. Our elevation is 6500 feet (1981m) and very sunny and dry climate. The low humidity isn't ideal but the plants all did pretty well last year. I noticed a couple that might have done better inside, but the rest did good. 

• Like 2

Yeah, looking at satellite images the terrain looks similar to here and the latitude is the same as Southern Uzbek. Might have found a great match!

• Like 3

Mr G.

Hum you have a great place to grow ... Ouzbek will be nice there i'm sure

Thx per avance ;)

Ciao

• Like 1

Popped 2 seeds and got a female and male.  Used the pollen from the male to try and make a few seeds.  Super tiny plant as it is in maybe a 30 ounce container but I will try out this exotic smoke very soon.  3 1/2 weeks into flower.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

We have that sort of soil here I believe. Our elevation is 6500 feet (1981m) and very sunny and dry climate. The low humidity isn't ideal but the plants all did pretty well last year. I noticed a couple that might have done better inside, but the rest did good. 

you want some 80+ humidity all day all night? i got plenty! :lol:

• Haha 1

No thanks... I grew up in that, along with really hot temps. I love it here. Plants would enjoy a little more, but hey, they're tough!

• Like 2

I grew two Uzbekistan and got a male and female. Made 5 seeds and a small amount of smoke.  Gonna reveg the plant as the high is nice.  Not into indica at all for a few years but this high is very good.  I chopped at 7 weeks.  Gives a 'all is well'  kind of high.  Late night smoke before bed would be it's place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! I'm hoping to let a couple or three loose in the yard this summer. I'll be starting them soon.

peace

• Like 2

@Hill-Billy

ur right, mate ...

the uzbek pink malabar is really tasty and great stock to make seeds with.

USC has great luck to have these genetics in their repertoire ... big up ! :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi

Big thx San ... And if i'm a little lucky ... I'll move and start the "Real" work ..... ;)

But i'll speak of that at the good moment .....

Ciao

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1