•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Smoking a bowl of Uzbek right now for a little wake and bake. That's a pretty one. Mine was mostly green at the end.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Mr GoodfellowSo how did they do outside where you are? I'm dying to know. I have some young Uzbeks that are really looking good so far.

If you did grow some outside, could you please share the approximate latitude *edit I see you may be around 38N * and the date they started flowering?

*edit You are right in the same latitude as this plant is from I'm guessing. Only your elevation could screw it up hey? Ha ha ;D *

Thanks for your work Cristalin. So far I can tell that these plants are exactly as you have described them. They don't really stink in veg so far either, which really helps out with my situation. 

• Like 2

Yeah, same here. I planted mine late and it didn't get as large as I would have wanted but it did great. Easy to grow and finished outside by the first week of Oct. My elevation is about 6400'.

Mine would have colored up more had I been able to let it go a little longer. It has a unique terp profile on the only one I grew and it seems fairly potent. I'll try and get a pic in here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oops. They started by the end of august here. So mine only got 3-4 weeks of veg. No problems with it at all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Oops. They started by the end of august here. So mine only got 3-4 weeks of veg. No problems with it at all. 

So they only got 5-6 weeks of flowering in and they were still good? Holy cow!

I’d say 8 weeks but could have gone a little longer. It vegged from just before August until flower so almost a month. 

• Like 2

Also, mine grew sort of like a totem pole with barely any limbs. It yielded really well for the size of plant it was when it started flo. 

• Like 2

It will auto flower at 18 hrs. I had one that also grew like a totem pole and went over 10 weeks with a sour rotten fruit odor  and taste. I’ll run it again, good stuff to be found. It’s a long flowering Indica.

• Like 2