•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hey Cristalin, any plans for creating a short flowering cbd offering or freebee?

• Like 1

I thought I have saw it in a topic, but 9-10 weeks (Cristalin?)

@BQ

https://www.opengrow...21-nepalma-cbd/

Found it!

Awesome, Thanks again man, exactly what I wanted to know and will grab this freebie. I like that it's flowering time is short enough to grow out doors, I'm going to take my most important mother clones from sun grown plants this year.

Best,

Baq

• Like 1

@BQ

No problem my friend. I also like her because she has a short flowering time (well relative). I have the Zamal CBD to, but i've read somewhere the're some 16-18 week pheno's haha...

• Like 2

LOL why I have a feeling the freebie CBD will be gone as well lol

I guess we need to start discussing these things through PM's till we get our stash stocked! :pi_lightbulb:
  • Like 1

Hi

Why not, i'll thinking about fast cbd freebies ;)

Hey Cristalin, You all should also come out with a T shirt, your logo is sweet! Or maybe some stickers!

Baq

• Like 3

Missed out, I'll be sure to catch em next time around.

Cristalin when do you think they will be available again?

Thanks!

More will be in the shop in a day or two or three. Better keep an eye open, but he said above he's dropping 100 packs. Just keep watching. The new ones will be there any day.

Best vibe getting some. Sounds like a small misunderstanding regarding selling out, as he thought they wouldn't sell out so fast. 100 packs any day.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Yeah, 100 packs will go quick. Good luck to those jumping in. Grow them beans and share some pics.

• Like 1

I hope I did it right, I chose cash option and have been waiting for email for over an hour for instructions. I pray I did it right lol, it would only let me order one pack, so I couldn't pick up for my friend.

• Like 1

@ Garden it still shows it's out of stock on my computer. Even after your post this morning. Maybe there was one left and you snagged it.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

I hope I did it right, I chose cash option and have been waiting for email for over an hour for instructions. I pray I did it right lol, it would only let me order one pack, so I couldn't pick up for my friend.

It may let you do a second order. Hey, and a second pack of freebies.

Edit: looks like MR.G is right. They are out in the shop. Congratulations to Gardenartus for snagging the last pack.

• Like 1

Wow! I guess it is my day :) I was excited we might all get what we want. Hopefully it will be stocked soon. Sheesh, I am lucky I reckon!

Well shit, I went straight to order, didn't read far enough down in this thread, false alarm.

Baq

• Like 3

Should have plenty in a day or two. Wish I could play, too, but gonna have fun watching everyone else this time.

It would be cool if we could have/set-up a notification list for new drops when they actually hit the shop. The people that participate every day should be able to at least have first notice when the drop occurs. It would be sort of a bonus to those who contribute to the forums on a daily basis. And, rather than having anybody sign up for it, it should be tied to the most frequent members list. You know, maybe get a day or two jump before it shows up on the shop site.

I see a lot of regulars miss drops and the lurkers (no offense intended) always seem to only post when they grab a new or rare drop.

Just a stoner thought..

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Wow! I guess it is my day :) I was excited we might all get what we want. Hopefully it will be stocked soon. Sheesh, I am lucky I reckon!

Well shit, I went straight to order, didn't read far enough down in this thread, false alarm.

Baq

Sorry :(

Someone told me I should check and make sure this was not a fluke.

Hi all

Tracking gives that:

27/02/2018 Arrival exchange office recipient country

I think that Sannie will got them tomorrow

;)

Ciao

• Like 5