•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

^^^^ hmmm... i just ordered a pack for myself. Hope this isn't an issue, but it would be a first.

• Like 1

hi,

i put 20 seeds to germinate since 6 days (10 ouzbek 2 sugar punch 2 killa queen / blue hammer x ko kush 2 goji og

2 riri sour diesel x blueberry and 2 casey jones x green manalishi.

no germination for the oubek seeds and the other seeds are ok since 2 days.

all seeds in a propagator in very good conditions (temp, humidity ...).

i hope oubek seeds are late germination

perhaps somebody have infos ?

sorry for my bad english

peace and grow

I'm having the same problem, I germinated 3 Aztec Rain's and 5 Ouzbekistan's 6days ago, the Aztec Rain's are already up out of the soil, but none of the Ouzbeck have cracked yet they're just laying there, so like you I'm starting to worry.

Baq

Hey Cristalin,

What is the germination time for Ouzbeckistan, it's been 6 days and no sign of germinating??

Best,

Baq

• Like 2

Here another one. All the other ones popped, but not my Ozbeki...

I thought it was a sinlge flaw, it can. But when i read the other post, it must be a problem.

Edited by Sunnyvale
  • Like 2

Just received my pack today... but not as psyched as I was when I placed my order :rolleyes2:

I was also planning on saving these... so what to do?

We can only wait and see what Cristalin says. These were to be part of my breeding project, I'm sure it will be figured out.

Baq

Hi everyone !!

I received my pack of Ouzbek a week ago, I did not want to grow them now, but when I see all your comments, I ask myself questions, so I started to germinate 3 seeds that were quite voluminous

I'll come back , in few days to tell you if it's the same here, and i Hope it will be positive

Sorry for my poor english

• Like 2

Can you do a charge back on your credit card?

I would caution you on doing this

1. You received the product. When doing a charge back against the credit card company in their investigation of the matter the bottom line is that you received what you ordered, therefore no charge back will be issued.

2. You run an extremely high risk to Sannie and yourself. Once you file the claim an investigation will be conducted. The bank then knows who you are and where you live and what you are up to and they are obligated to pass the info along.

3. Sannie will most likely lose his CC privilege.

4. It's only around $35.00.

5. Give they guy a chance to respond before doing this...Please. I sure on malice was intended.

Again I don't want to come off as a know it all but I worked at a bank in my younger years doing charge backs and such with credit cards so I know what i'm talking about. You won't win this one and could possibly put a lot of people at risk.

Hope this helps and have a great day

Whip :)

• Like 8

Oh boy, hope not a bad batch, still waiting on mine, of course I had to order the Freebie CBD one too :)

OH I would not do that, that is too bad of karma for all. If they don't crack, they don't crack, I am sure someone will make that right.

• Like 1

1. You received the product. When doing a charge back against the credit card company in their investigation of the matter the bottom line is that you received what you ordered, therefore no charge back will be issued.

2. You run an extremely high risk to Sannie and yourself. Once you file the claim an investigation will be conducted. The bank then knows who you are and where you live and what you are up to and they are obligated to pass the info along.

5. Give they guy a chance to respond before doing this...Please. I sure on malice was intended.

Again I don't want to come off as a know it all but I worked at a bank in my younger years doing charge backs and such with credit cards so I know what i'm talking about. You won't win this one and could possibly put a lot of people at risk.

It's actually will be flagged as a scam company out of China and will show no connection to Sannie or seeds. Google aolunbicompare scam and you can see for yourself.

• Like 2

It's actually will be flagged as a scam company out of China and will show no connection to Sannie or seeds. Google aolunbicompare scam and you can see for yourself.

And if your bank blocks that provider then no one that uses the same bank can order from Sannie? If several people do that does Visa or whoever block them?

Yes, they will block CC once flagged. I’ve never had germination problems with USC’s gear and have never seen Sannie or Cristalin not take care of problems, we need to wait for their response and I suspect it will be very soon.

Baq

• Like 3

I tried to warn you. It's only $35.00. I'm done

Did I say I was going to do it? I just asked a question but did you did bring up some good points. Again, please google aolunbicompare scam and think about who you are giving your CC information to. Using prepaid Visa cards is the only way to go and they can be set up not to be tied to your name or any of your information. Using your personal bank card is just not real smart for so many reasons!

• Like 1

Good Lord, we just got this back, why would anyone want to mess this up.

I didn't want to mess with it, my bank could reject. I sent cash lol heck this is not that much, How much a weeks worth of Starbucks cost lol

Hey if this is a bad round, You know darn well, he will make this right.

• Like 2

Wow, it looks like I'm not the only one with bad luck... Going on 5 days now and still nothing. What a bummer. I was sooo looking forward to this one. Been waiting literally years for it to be released. Oh well, it is what it is.

For anyone who is thinking of doing a card reversal - Please don't. I've been using sannies for many, many years now and I know for sure he will make it right. Even if it's just points to use towards something else in the shop, there's always plenty of other great stuff to choose from. Guss we wait to hear from the man him self.

Twizz

• Like 2