•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Three putting down taproot as I type, 48 hour soak and three days later.

In sannies spongepots

Not all bad news, keep posted on progress.

All black afghani 10/10 and looking excellent.

Peace.

• Like 4

Three putting down taproot as I type, 48 hour soak and three days later.

In sannies spongepots

Not all bad news, keep posted on progress.

All black afghani 10/10 and looking excellent.

Peace.

How many did you soak?

• Like 1

You are a good person Cristalin, no problem, just a little hick up. Again I appreciate you pushing this through for us to begin with.

I am wanting that beauty so bad I can taste it lol

• Like 2

Everybody thx for the feedback !

Cristalin thx for stepping up !

I have just putted 20 Ouzbekistan in the spongepots to get some insight in this issue.

What I noticed is that the seeds are big in size and becaus of this the holes in the spongepots are abit to small so I made them a bit bigger so the seeds fit better in the hole. I am not using water or tissues to germ the seeds, just direct into the soil.

I am getting emails already about this problem but please give us some time to see what is going on here and how we can solve this if necessary.

greetz sannie

• Like 13

Thank you Cristalin! I have sent you an Email. I am still very much looking forward to the Ouzbekistan. :)

And thank you Sannie for trying to figure out what kind of issues may be going on.

• Like 3

I haven't ordered any Ouzbek yet, but this is why Sannie's and Open Grow are the shizit. A shop and breeders that take care of the people. Thank you.

• Like 5

That's now 5 out of 10 showing themselves.

Sannies right of course,cause I had to open pots up a bit before dropping them in.

Good luck to everyone

Peace

• Like 4

Best vibes on solving the mystery Cristalin and Sannie. I'm hoping for the best so I may still have a chance at getting it.

Best of vibes to everyone else on theirs.

peace

mrG

• Like 4

@ Cristalin and Sannie,hope this helps.

Ok, after 8 days I took the seeds out of the paper towels then I buffed them with emery cloth and put them back in to soak increasing the moisture in the paper towels, 2 cracked, but had a really hard time shedding the hull, they're in soil now and we'll see if they take, the rest are still sitting there staring at me, I might try and buff again, because the two that cracked I had sanded all the way through the hull exposing the flesh, go figure. The up side is they're alive, hiding and not wanting to come out and play, but alive.

Baq

• Like 5

Has anyone tried hydrogen peroxide? 30 minutes in full strength will often work on very tough hulls.

Peace

mrG

• Like 3

Has anyone tried hydrogen peroxide? 30 minutes in full strength will often work on very tough hulls.

Peace

mrG

Thanks for reminding us, I will try that and see what happens, nothing to lose at this point, get back with you regarding!

Best,

Baq

• Like 2

Salut a tous

day 12 2 on 10 are ok.

better than nothing.

tchao

• Like 4

I'm a biter,

I put them in paper towels and If any seeds have't opened in 2 days I crack them with my teeth, you can roll them around in your mouth till you feel the edges and bite them gently. You can feel it crack, next day they are open with a nice tail.

I've saved so many seeds this way!

• Like 6

Glad to see that others are having some success. The six I tried were a no-go and eventually ended up in the trash bin.

I do however still have four seeds left. I will try some of the tips mentioned here and report back later on how it goes.

*Fingers Crossed*

Twizz

• Like 1

Thanks Cristalin for this service (just mention it @the mail). I have no succes. I cracked one after a week, it was alive, but it didn't sprout. Again and just as everyone know on this broad... This is the first time I see this on OG and for USC. Their Amnesia IBL, ZamalMystik and Black Afghani all did popped and sprouted. Sadly, they didn't have a Ouzbeki sister this grow..

Thanks Cristalin.

• Like 2

Hi

I have some "good" news with my (new) own test:

Seeds are not dead but alive.

I have opened some and all is good

I have opened some others in the water and they sprouted 24h later

So the problem come from the shell of seeds, it's to much hard and can't be naturaly opening !¿?

Truly i don't know why, it's the first time i saw that with cannabis seeds

So with à little scarification the seeds sprouted very well ...

We have a first explanation and à start of solution

But i know it's not normal too .... But i try to do my best tout resolve this situation

Your comments are welcome, i'll try with another batch and would say what's happening

That's why i'm waiting next monday tout send at all the news seeds (l would say here)

For history, i know scarification for seeds cause my wife does that with her some of own vegetable seeds (zucchini for exemple)

Please excuse me for this situation

Thx

For french guys:

Déjà une bonne nouvelle est que les graines sont bien vivantes

J'en ai ouvertes plusieurs et tout est ok

J'en avais mises dans l'eau, je les ai ouvertes sur un millimètre au "cul" et 24h après elles avaient toutes germées ..

Cela viendrait donc d'une coquille trop dure pour être percée naturellement et non de graines non viables

Sincèrement c'est la première fois que je vois cela et j'essaie de trouver une solution qui serait dans un premier temps la scarification ...

Je sais que ce n'est pas normal et j'en suis désolé, j'essaie de trouver le pourquoi du comment et aussi une bonne solution ....

Je renvoi les nouveaux packs à partir de lundi prochain, j'attendais de voir ce qu'il en était vraiment car je commence le test du deuxième lot

Voilà, encore désolé, vos commentaires sont les bienvenus

Veuillez m'excuser pour cette situation

Merci

Ciao

• Like 10

Very cool, bro. That's what it was sounding like to me. I've had good luck getting tough seeds to crack by soaking in full strength hydrogen Peroxide for 30 minutes and then starting with your preferred method of germinating. One word of caution when doing this is to not leave the seed in a glass of water, too long, since they may allow water into the seed now, and more easily give risk of drowning.

Right into a paper towel is good or a combination of all 3.

I may PM you soon to get some info. I might be able to grab some now. Can't remember about the BA. Will the BA be around again, and will it be close to the same time as the Triple Paki?

Glad you're able to make sense of it. I'm looking forward to getting something of your's soon.

Peace

mrG

• Like 4

Hi!!

Après 5 jours dans le sopalin, je les mis dans un fond d'eau, elles ont coulé direct, et aujourd'hui en lisant les commentaires, je viens d'essayer d'ouvrir les graines,

1 avec les dents et je l'ai écrasé, mais elle était bien viable, les 2 autres j'ai réussi à craquer les graines, une s'est ouverte , et la graine avait commencé à germer, le bout commence à noircir, je viens de les mettres dans les easy-plug, et sous les T5

Bref, c'est clair les graines sont viables, je reviendrais pour donner des news ...

In english

Hi !!

After 5 days in the sopalin, I put them in a bottom of water, they flowed directly, and today while reading the comments, I just tried to open the seeds,

1 with the teeth and I crushed it, but it was quite viable, the other two I managed to crack the seeds, one opened, and the seed had begun to sprout, the end begins to darken, I come from the meters in the easy-plug, and under the T5

In short, it's clear the seeds are viable, I'll come back to give news

• Like 4

Good news that's 6 out of 10 which is 7 cause there is a twin.

Wow they are strong looking little seedlings, never seen such a thick taproot in my limited experience.

The other four show no signs of cracking yet so they will be scarified slightly and soaked until they open.

Doubt they want to share their secrets so quickly.

There hard nuts fae 0uzbekistan.!

Peace.

• Like 5

Just had a brain fart, did Whazzup not have to scarifie some Anesthesia seeds to germ.

Might be wrong, quite possible.

Peace.

• Like 1