•           ai.php.gif

Shoeless

RipT Genetics Perkins Cut BX Seed Run

Look goods, maybe a bit of nitro? :) Have another way of bumping that up without bone meal?

The canna loves nutes, you would burn other plants lol but I am not sure about the crosses.

Hey GA. I can supplement with liquid fish, just waiting to see how the repotting sits with them. I also bumped up the ewc in the mix.

• Like 1

I was going to suggest fish emulsions. You could foliar feed as well. 1/8 tsp per gallon, soil or foliar feed. Course I am probably telling you something you know lol. Preaching to the Choir ;)

Here they are @ 35 days. They have taken to potting up and the addition of fish emulsion supplements. I pulled lower fans to encourage growth for cuttings, they didn't mind at all.

gallery_3221_1986_6817406.jpg

gallery_3221_1986_63025.jpg

#2 and & 3 are trying to show me which way they lean, but no concrete evidence. Maybe this afternoon will be the unveiling.

• Like 3

Nice Shoeless

The ladies are looking good ,will you top or fim them ?

If so when ( I like to top them at this stage I get 4 nice main stems at this point )

Peace

They seem much happier than earlier :verrygood

Interesting genetics.. I didn't knew these before so ofcourse I'm watching !

Good luck with the repro.

Thanks for looking in. Not sure how many ladies yet, they are all a little shy. I will probably top them and veg for another week or so. The flower tent still has a week or 2 left, so it'll all work out.

• Like 1

I cut the heads off of everyone the other day. A couple are more pole in structure and may take some time to respond. The branch ones are rolling right along. As of yesterday there were 3 potential females, no others showing anything. They are over 35 days of veg so we should know who's who soon.

• Like 1

Hey Shoeless and Mad 420 . cool project and once again it shows that I'm am not on point with keeping up with certain know cultivars that are more recent. I never heard of a perkins cut.., i never knew someone crossed cannatonic with chemdawg either.

I like the idea of making more CBD cultivars as long as they are found to be effective. i don't really care much on which cultivars are used to do that unless of course they are not available.

hell, i am still pining for cannatonic #4, harlequin, avidekel, charlottes webb etc. . i can just imagine me telling a comrade "no, i 'm not going to smoke this with you because you just want to get high and i only used this for medical results." i'll have some regular get zoinked shit to soothe their craving though so it should all be cool lol.

So, cool your doing this shoeless. i have tried in the past to have folks make seeds runs. none worked out as planned. and the only ones that seemed to never made it to me because they were all confiscated. i no longer have the trust/tolerance for someone to swear they will do x,y,z, and then not do it. smdh any seeds to be made will be done by me personally. any fuck ups or success will be on me too. :)

all i can tell you shoeless is when u make those seeds do not try to make the based on that 6 week theory of mature seeds.

if you want to make dark watermelon seeds and not a bunch of tan otherwise immature seeds just watch the plants go past their prime to be harvested. at that point the seeds will start to drop/pop out of the calyxes on their own. so allow that to happen from the top down noting how nice those seeds look. as they tell you they are done instead of you telling them they are done. :icecream: :wave:

• Like 2

Thanks for looking, SPW. This is my first go at a true seed run. The smoke is secondary to making seeds, so I will be following your advice. I have enough in jars to get me through the year, so there is no need to hurry this along. Besides, I can sneak in a head stash run while waiting for the next batch of seedlings to do their thing.

Thanks for looking, SPW. This is my first go at a true seed run. The smoke is secondary to making seeds, so I will be following your advice. I have enough in jars to get me through the year, so there is no need to hurry this along. Besides, I can sneak in a head stash run while waiting for the next batch of seedlings to do their thing.

i hope to have a surplus one day so that seed runs and projects can take priority. congrats to you bro. :wave:

• Like 1

Here's a shot @ 3 days of flower after 41 days of veg. They will be flowered 2 per 2 gallon bag, 8 plants total. In the middle is a Huckin'Heri that I was trying to fem with CS. She will not throw a dick. This is my second attempt at reversing this cut and it ain't happening. Used 3 different batches of CS, one commercial, two I made. Oh well.

gallery_3221_1986_3395774.jpg

• Like 1

@Sacred Plant Warrior, perkins cut of cannatonic was what Mota Rebel won the cbd flower category at a HTCC a couple years back.

Nice project Shoe . .

• Like 1

Hey GA. The Huckin'Heri seems to have a strong aversion to change. I do have more seeds, and a mother, just trying to fem to keep my C99 fem seeds company.

Here's a shot @ 3 days of flower after 41 days of veg. They will be flowered 2 per 2 gallon bag, 8 plants total. In the middle is a Huckin'Heri that I was trying to fem with CS. She will not throw a dick. This is my second attempt at reversing this cut and it ain't happening. Used 3 different batches of CS, one commercial, two I made. Oh well.

before you give up, make the sts and at least you'll have it for other stuff. u can try letting her go way past her flower time and as the normal time approaches stress the fuck out of her starting two weeks before normal pull and keep it up until she dies. she might throw nanners to survive u being mean to her. won't hurt and gives you 2 last options, unless u use GA.

• Like 1

hello Shoe,

on my experiences cannatonic related strain are likely will be pale green on soil..

try sts to reverse.. I tried CS but for me not possible to spray 2x a day..but STS worked nice.

Thanks hidronesia. Next time I'll try STS. Femming is only a side thing, so no worries here.

The shoeless household has been sick as a dog for a week, still are, so very little time tending to the garden.  Here are two shots taken yesterday. 

20180419_220117.thumb.jpg.dde67f3f4f772b68f5539139ac792333.jpg

20180419_220040.thumb.jpg.ac22bb37ff039a5c59c5dcfef6ef39f0.jpg

I ended up with 3 males and 5 females. They have been in flower for 17 days and male flowers are beginning to open.  It's the dog's annual vacation to OBX starting Saturday (hopefully), so it should be a full on lovefest in there when we get back a week later.  I'll chop the males to make room for the ladies soon after we get home.  There is no discernible difference in scents, just young weed.  

Of interest, I took cuts of the females, and #6 is starting to show a few dozen root nubs after a week of just sitting in a cup of water.  I have changed the water to keep it fresh and hope to have it root as is.  I have no way of caring for the cuts while we are gone, so I am hoping to come home to roots. If not, no big deal, but the seeds from #6 should have the trait.

Gotta hit the nyquil and try to beat this nasty fucker.  Heavy chest congestion, periodic waves of cramps in my gut (nothing coming out of either end), and a lovely headache, it doesn't get better than this.

Edited by Shoeless
A pain to type this much on a cellphone with a headache.