•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shoeless

RipT Genetics Perkins Cut BX Seed Run

1 hour ago, shiskaberry savior said:

Thanks guys last year it was me that had troubles for now it looks like I’m in the clear been cancer free since Xmas last year , no chemo or radiation just 3 month check ups and biopsy once a year . Actually feeling quite good to be honest have eliminated all the pills they have gave me ,straight oil and weed even the surgeon questioned what I was doing not needing repeats of the drugs prescribed? 

Awesome, I had forgotten you had it as well. I think genetics plays a lot in cancer, pretty much wiped out my mom's side. Big Hugs to you! I am glad you are on the other side of that. Oil, Oil, Oil, and in CBD to keep it localized.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shiskaberry savior said:

Thanks guys last year it was me that had troubles for now it looks like I’m in the clear been cancer free since Xmas last year , no chemo or radiation just 3 month check ups and biopsy once a year . Actually feeling quite good to be honest have eliminated all the pills they have gave me ,straight oil and weed even the surgeon questioned what I was doing not needing repeats of the drugs prescribed? 

Big congrats to you. Many prayers to you for the great news to continue.

• Like 1

Three for three Perkins up out of the ground looking good! 

A few more days to establish roots and stick them into beer cups +dirt got my fingers crossed for at least 1 female but have a feeling I’ll get 2 !

• Like 4

Hey SS, man. so glad to hear you're C free! Listen to Garden.... She's been a Godsend. Glad to hear you're feeling happy and hopeful! Best news anybody could hear! 

peace brother

You got her looking very healthy. I hope she smells like sweet oranges for. That was my favorite, #8.

• Like 1

How do you think they will do outside Shoe? I want to have the space downstairs set up first and/or grow some outside. I'm really lookin forward to these. I really need to make some CBD oil and try and keep that side going from now on. 

Looking good SS!

peace

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 6:50 AM, Shoeless said:

Thanks for looking in, Mr. G.  From what I have read, Cannatonic is from Resin Seeds. The Perkins Cut is sativa leaning whereas the Cannatonic #4 is indica leaning.  Yes, CBD is what we are after with these plants. 

The Huckin'Heri getting poliinated was accidental - I was trying to fem her with no luck so I let it go with the BX males.  Not sure how many seeds she'll give me. 

My goal is to make the CBD seeds (hopefully) and give them away.  Hell, I give away the weed I grow to my circle. It may not be a distinction to LEO, but my wife and I feel good not taking money.  

By the way, I hope you are feeling better. 

Is there a way you could ship me seeds of a few different types/ cbd flower ? I would like to grow my own medication. I have spinal Bifida.  Spinal stenosis, optic noropithy.  Severer back pain from a spinal decompression.  Purchasing medication is very exspensive . I am disabled. And state benifits just barely cover living exspences. If you would like to donate cbd flower i would use it. Here is my email address.  THANKYOU harryzimbler@gmail.com 

I have one up.. but I'm going to plant a few more.. Best vibes on your Indi!

• Like 2

On 5/31/2018 at 6:50 AM, Shoeless said:

Thanks for looking in, Mr. G.  From what I have read, Cannatonic is from Resin Seeds. The Perkins Cut is sativa leaning whereas the Cannatonic #4 is indica leaning.  Yes, CBD is what we are after with these plants. 

The Huckin'Heri getting poliinated was accidental - I was trying to fem her with no luck so I let it go with the BX males.  Not sure how many seeds she'll give me. 

My goal is to make the CBD seeds (hopefully) and give them away.  Hell, I give away the weed I grow to my circle. It may not be a distinction to LEO, but my wife and I feel good not taking money.  

By the way, I hope you are feeling better. 

Is there a way you could ship me seeds of a few different types/ cbd flower ? I would like to grow my own medication. I have spinal Bifida.  Spinal stenosis, optic noropithy.  Severer back pain from a spinal decompression.  Purchasing medication is very exspensive . I am disabled. And state benifits just barely cover living exspences. If you would like to donate cbd flower i would use it. Here is my email address.  THANKYOU harryzimbler@gmail.com