•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Argo630

So Blacklight moment or fail?

So here in denver argo has found himself in a position to being forced to buy high priced CBD oil 130$$ for a one oz bottle 1000mg for some of my creations that i am making for clients and the price gets passed to them in the form of higher prices which hurts both of our bottom lines. I could grow my own but i dont have room with 3 in 3 and the state has made testing from non licensed grows illegal .

Sooo I see blow out deals for med patients for cbd shatter and isolate at decent prices. so I started reading the fine print on the offers. Apparently if i only buy cbd I don't need a card. I can get 1gr of 99% cbd isolate for 30 bucks which is 1000mg is it not? so cant i take the isolate and melt it back down and make measured doses of coconut oil?

if not oil 180 proof food grade alcohol? and make my own bottle of tinticure for 32 dollars and some time on the double broiler?

Any thoughts on the matter will be welcomed.

Seeds are a great thing!

I buy 99% isolate and dissolve it in mct oil. I put a gram(same as 1000mgs) in 30ml of c8 mtc oil. Bam! 130 bucks is fucking robbery.

• Like 1

Do not buy isolates, they create a bell shape, and they are not as effective as whole plant. Your body can not utilize it.

I wish I could sell this! I make some really nice medicine.

These studies showed that administration of pure, single-molecule CBD resulted in a bell-shaped dose-response curve, meaning that when the amount of CBD exceeded a certain point its therapeutic impact declined dramatically. “Healing was only observed when CBD was given within a very limited dose range, whereas no beneficial effect was achieved at either lower or higher doses,” the authors observed. This characteristic of single-molecule CBD—manifested as a bell-shaped dose response—imposes serious obstacles that limit its usefulness in a clinical context

Here is some info about single compound vs whole plant

https://www.projectc...whole-plant-cbd

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Add turmeric and black pepper when making a tincture of CBD, add it while cooking it, will increase the bio availability of the CBD.

I don't have an answer for you to save money other then grow your own. I would suggest to get the mg you are seeking, to grow it, and make cannabis oil or a concentrate, that is the only way you can get the mg that high.

• Like 1

Add turmeric and black pepper when making a tincture of CBD, add it while cooking it, will increase the bio availability of the CBD.

I don't have an answer for you to save money other then grow your own. I would suggest to get the mg you are seeking, to grow it, and make cannabis oil or a concentrate, that is the only way you can get the mg that high.

ok so that rules that out. what about shatter cbd same thing?

ok so quandry #2 i have some querkle seeds claimed to be high cbd how do i get it tested i believe it is not allowed under colorado law.

https://mjbizdaily.com/colorado-labs-barred-from-testing-home-grown-products/

I have not noticed a bell curve response with pure isolate. Maybe because I smoke high THC strains all day long.

It is very effective for relieving anxiety quickly. So my use doesn't exactly have to do with healing. I do notice my knee pain goes away when I use it though.

• Like 2

Shatter would be whole plant and perfect. A lot of those CBD isolates are from hemp and not cannabis.

I have not noticed a bell curve response with pure isolate. Maybe because I smoke high THC strains all day long.

It is very effective for relieving anxiety quickly. So my use doesn't exactly have to do with healing. I do notice my knee pain goes away when I use it though.

There could be a work around it, to make it where it is? This all fascinates me, can hardly wait for more studies.
  • Like 2

Thank you so much on the quick response. I dont really care Much on my bath and beauty products bell curve or not that is for the in crowd but for my patients i get angry at all the snakeoil salesmen out there and am looking to better serve their needs cbd cost more than weed in denver and i bet 80% is dirived by cold pressed seed gives me rage.

• Like 2

I hear ya, for topicals this is probably not as important, but for ingestion I would heed this advice, until we know more. CBD has lower numbers generally, it takes me twice as much CBD as it does THC to come up with the same dose, make sense it is more expensive. We have some unethical folks out here selling like MLM sales people. When I see derived from hemp SEEDS, I tell them go visit Amazon and buy a bottle for 20 bucks.

• Like 1

@gardenartus

Shatter would be whole plant and perfect. A lot of those CBD isolates are from hemp and not cannabis.

ok so here is a better deal opinions?

$32

Offer Details: This is 99+% Pure CBD (Cannabidiol) Isolate. It is derived entirely from industrial hemp oil extracted from the mature stalks and stems of the hemp plant. It is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Industrial Hemp Oil. Ingredients: Anhydrous hemp oil, no other active ingredients. This product comes in a hardened crystal “SLAB” form. No Medical card needed for CBD Only purchases While Supply's Last

I would not buy that. I am a hard ass on this stuff though, IMO, that is not as medicinal as cannabinoid products.

Do they have any cbd oil, shatter, waxes, that states made from a cannabis plant?

• Like 2

There is something I would like to mention, when using a CBD product internally that works well, most people cut down on smoking. They do not have the need to use as much. The same goes with eating THC medibles. The need for smoking is lessened.

• Like 2

I would not buy that. I am a hard ass on this stuff though, IMO, that is not as medicinal as cannabinoid products.

Do they have any cbd oil, shatter, waxes, that states made from a cannabis plant?

That's where i was trying to go but everyone seems to skirt the issue.

Ok going forward from there. Might there be somewhere out of state that i could have some samples ran like say California anybody with experience in sending out samples to labs?

I know some people that have had samples done in California. Many labs will even let you do walk-ins without appointments. Usually about $15 a sample. Not sure if they will except mail in samples.

• Like 1

I just looked up one in Sacramento, since recreational was legalized, their prices have went up. $55 and you submit a gram per type of test. Still not too bad. You have to contact them directly for information on submitting samples if you cant personally take them in.

http://www.sequoia-labs.com/

Looks as though they are very thorough and get a full and complete cannabinoid profile. Not just THC and CBD

• Like 1