•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hey baqualin,

Thank you. I'll keep hammering away trying to find their sweet spot, not quite there yet. 

Since it's Halloween here, I got a couple  snaps of the flower tent. They do look a bit odd, as I did have to break them over a couple of times, due to that horrible long veg time we had to endure...oh well onward!!

I'm still really struggling to find a sweet spot for my fresh cracked seedlings, I over do it or under do it, with the fertilizers. I had mixed up some fresh ProMix coco coir/peat based, with some kelp and a touch of alfalfa thinking that seedlings at 6 points would love it....they screamed at me for it. Not like Trick Or Treat!! But like, hey you stupid mouth breather, this shit is too freaking hot!! Then they stand there, for days, not doing anything but being pissed off. Finally after a couple of weeks, they go green like Al Gore. So, yeah, this mouth breather needs some work yet.

Here are this week's photos,  I hope you enjoy!!

10 31 2018 a so close now.JPG

10 31 2018 b so close now space queen looks drunk.JPG

10 31 2018 c big budded MW head falls over.JPG

10 31 2018 e CKCC.JPG

10 31 2018 h 3 generations.JPG

• Like 6

I know I can not speak for anyone else, but culling a nice plant always brings me up!! 

After great reckoning (and my bud jars are almost empty, one last chunk of Mowie Wowie is left) I decided to chop the girls a week apart from each other.

First to be prepared and culled, Honey Badger Haze!! We just love her!! We like a perky cut over the sedate cut, so I cut her a touch sooner than most do, and do away with the hunger inducing side of her. I had pulled a couple of her branches off a few days ago, as we sampled her last night, it was very delicious off the stalk, uncured. 

We sampled some last evening, and are thrilled with her once again. She will be outstanding in a couple of weeks.

A couple of pics of her right out of the tent, and I turned her a quarter turn at each snap. She had so many lovely heads hanging over all around so I tried to show them .

Then next week, I'll flip a coin to decide what will get culled next, that crazy Huckleberry Space Queen, or Pau's, Mowie Wowie, and oh man is she a looker!! Her buddage TaTa's are glorious to behold, here in Appalachia from an island girl. 

She filled up my crappy drying rack, and gave me a huge amount of sug leaf, for edibles. We have been very lucky as our harvest have lasted from cut to cut, and we have had enough matter for edibles to last also. It was one of my concerns giving up the bottle nutrients......my concerns are now gone.

Stay safe, happy and healthy, everyone!!

culling 001 HBH.JPG

culling 002 HBH.JPG

culling 003 HBH.JPG

culling 004 HBH.JPG

culling 006 HBH.JPG

culling 008 HBH.JPG

• Like 7

Dang! they look great bro! I love the bright green color. It looks to be a hell of a yielder, too. Enjoy!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind words and to those that showed the pics some love!!

One reason I do not give up on HBH she gives a nice yield. And, honestly a couple of bong hits, a few hours apart, and I'm good as I need to be.

Take care, and your plants were amazing this year! Travel well man!!

• Like 2

Freaking Awesome, love your grows and organic is the way.

Baq

• Like 2

Thank you all for stopping by.

Well that delicious HBH  lady is now in jars, I got 6oz's of premium buds packed away, 2 oz's of sugar trim, and 1.5 oz's of popcorn trim. We use 1 oz popcorn/sug leaf per 2 batches of cookies, for relief from the wife's restless leg thingy, and her night sweats also. 

My quart of tincture is almost gone also, so once all 3 ladies are culled, I'll use some popcorn from all 3 then make another batch of tincture.

Then some snaps of the next prepared lady, Mauie Wowie!!

I was just thrilled with my first one, but this second lady, is a total Dr.Seuss character !! When I peeked in yesterday, had I not had some wire wrapped around the 3 stakes, she would have been sprawled across the floor.

Branches were broken due to the heavy buds, a thrilling issue for a change!! I'm a bit worried about the thickness of the buds and how wet our area has been this fall. So, I am doing exactly opposite of what I always do, and not just running a dehumidifier, but I had to dig out a fan also, and get the air moving better where I dry at.

Anyway, like I did with the HBH, I set her potted on a cheapo Harbor Freight dolly to spin her around to show her 4 sides. I did not think they showed her full Dr.Seuss attributes, so I set a 4 foot level on top of the potted plant just for definition.

Dang coffee cup is empty. BRB with some snaps.

• Like 1

Look like that girl is going to fill some jars. Oh, and I bet the smell is filling that room. Great job with her bro.

• Like 1

Hey Justcozz and Mr GF,

I hope the world is spinning your way today!!

As I was trimming that MW up, the stench of Juicy Fruit chewing gum was so strong, I had to walk away from the pile a a couple of times. It was turning my stomach a bit. I had to go dig out a small a fan, and have it draw the stench away from my trim pile. But I wanted to watch some TV while I did the snippy thingy.

However, once my wife came home, she was not impressed, with the overtly strong smell. I usually trim in my grow, work area, as it's plumbed to suck up and clean the air in that room, as I put the the big assed filter in another room altogether.

U'mmm next up is the trippy Huckleberry Space Queen, she will be pushed out to around 12 weeks or so, once I start culling her. See Ya all!!

I also ordered a pack of  Sugar Punch, Triple Pakistan, and Heri, the funds are on it's way Sannie!

• Like 2

Hey MrGF!! You are going to love sugar punch!! I just my notice, mine are now on the way!!

My next seeds are going to be from Swarmi as Baq has opened my eyes to them.

The last of my Dr. Seuss looking plants have been culled and dried, an buds are still hanging out in a brown paper bag, to get the last of any moisture from them. Anyway, this was my last seed of Huckleberry Space Queen, and I'm not sure if I cloned this one of not, but I have so many others that want that space, so who-nose where I go from here.

HBSQ: I set the plant on a dolley, so I could give it a 1/4 turn each snap. The buds bent her over very badly, and could not support themselves. I did try to show how big she got, and thick the bud was. I got worried about mold in the bud, but I never found any. Ciao

HBSQ 11 21 2018 001.JPG

HBSQ 11 21 2018 002.JPG

HBSQ 11 21 2018 003.JPG

• Like 4

First a snap or 2 of the HBSQ buds on the prep tray.

Then Aloha 98 WW and Carmel Kona Coffee Cookies from Pau. I put them in flower in a group of 3 plants about 3 weeks or so apart. I hate to be slammed with a room full bud to be trimmed, so a staggered harvest or perpetual works best for me.

These 3 need a week or so maybe. Anyway, stay safe out there!!

11 21 2018 009.JPG

11 21 2018 010.JPG

11 21 2018 011.JPG

11 21 2018 001.JPG

11 21 2018 002.JPG

11 21 2018 003.JPG

• Like 7

Hey Webe, Swami is having a Black Friday Sale starts at Midnight tonight and runs through Sunday 25% off entire line. I’ll send you the lists when I get home. He’s broke out some modern poly crosses he hit with with his heirlooms and some heirloom polys, like Williams Wonder.

• Like 2

WOW talk about cannabis titans, what a list of legends!!

I fall right down the rabbit hole lusting after almost everything on that list, it's stunning man!

Thanks for sharing it I think, LOL!

• Like 1

Aloha 98 white widow, this small girl, scoped out as ready to cull. 

And the beat goes on.

Stay safe everyone.

aloha98ww 11 30 2018 a.JPG

aloha98ww 11 30 2018 d.JPG

aloha98ww 11 30 2018 e.JPG

• Like 7

Hello all, I think my paumanoohana thread is coming to an end. I got this project started around September of 2017 when I first started to read all the bickering between them and others that seemed to me to be just 2 bean makers hating on each other. I'm not interested in all that stuff myself. I like to make up my own mind, to sink or swim, however the cards fall.

This time with Pau's genetics have been so much fun, even with the MASSIVE change from being a bottle feeder, to organic powders and addaments. I still suck at it, and got fungus gnats towards the end of my run. 

I still will have their work cycling through my tents and all, and but I've covered the strains I've acquired.

I had invited them to this thread, but they are busy and did not have time.

So here are the last pics of this thread. A Carmel Kona Coffee Cookie the darker of the 2. And a 98 Aloha White Widow . Both were girdled, lower on the main stem, about 2 weeks ago while still potted. Heck they are still potted now!

I hope everyone is safe, and I wish you all a fine holiday season. Sincerely webe by-by!

12 7 2018 009.JPG

12 7 2018 010.JPG

12 7 2018 004.JPG

12 7 2018 006.JPG

• Like 4