•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie84

Cheeseberry Fem.

gallery_1753_6157_5330791.jpg

Here we go with a little smokereport, first the looks, all of the pheno`s having a nice structure #2 was the most dense pheno but they all have pretty solid buds with a good average of THC cristals :icecream: most of the pheno`s take 9 weeks of flower to finish (amber) Overall : Nice and hard Indica looking buds with a good amount of cristals.

Then we come to the next chapter: Smell and taste, most of the pheno`s having a pungent cheesy smell with some fruity aspects to it, one of the pheno`s having a reall Sour and chemical smell, this is also my fav. pheno the other 3 pheno`s are serious smokes :excl: pretty oldskool stinky cannabis with a fruity tint to it but one is a really Sour and Cheesy smoke she remind me of something :innocent: she is also the most potent pheno. Overall: very pungent smelling buds the smoke is Sour, cheesy and fruity :yummy:

gallery_1753_6157_456160.jpg

Potency is great, its a great daytime smoker, the buzz is not very strong but very relax bodystone wich stays for 1,5 hour....great smoke for the Sundays but still has some work to do ^^

Overall:

Great pungent smoke, when youre loving the Cheese strains this is defenitely a must have :dribble:

gallery_1753_6157_2584797.jpg

• Like 14

Sounds and looks great, thanks for the report.

• Like 1

Great report bro! Can't wait to see some action on mine :D

• Like 1

@Barrie84:

Thanx for that good report, so I know what to expect on mine.

:tu

I have three plants that grows tall without odor and the larger one have a nice fruity aroma.

They are now for two weeks into flowering, so the smell will come...sure! ;)

Pics and a little report will follow...

• Like 2

Nice report! I still have some cheeseberry haze laying around here waiting to be grown. It just became more likely they'll pop soon.

By the way I noticed as well that in some crosses you can find quite dieselish phenos although genetics are pretty unrelated to diesel. Was the same for me with one Pheno of fruity chronic juice.

I'm also hoping for some Dr. Boom smoke report soon;)

• Like 1

got also a citrus and sour citrus pheno from the big buddah cheese :) great report barrie, hope we meet us again this year.

• Like 1