•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

dieseldog381

Why no Sannie's Jack Crosses?

Maybe I just haven't seen them, but why is no one crossing Sannie's Jack?

Ok, in my case, it's because having grown it at least 4 times, with about 25 seeds cracked, I never got a single male.....until my last grow!!

I was thinking maybe Sannie had sent me all feminized seeds, which is certainly not a problem. However, on my last run, I popped the last two seeds from a regular ten pack, and voila, a male stud emerged!! I let it get pretty large, then saved about a teaspoon of pollen in a film canister, with sterilized rice, then vacuum packed the canister in a ball jar filled with rice, and froze it for future projects.

Before storage, I had a run of Mosca's C99 BX1 3 weeks into flower, and today, I harvested 115 Sannie's Jack x Mosca C99 seeds I'm pretty excited about. The seeds are all healthy looking, but really tiny. Both have all my favorite characteristics in a strain, goofy old school sativa laughing gas highs, fabulous flavors, monster yields, the kind of stuff you share with only your besties.

My hope is the C99 will shorten the Sannie's Jack flowering time a bit, although all my F8's have come in right at ten weeks, which is 2-4 weeks shorter than most Sensi's Jack. Most of my Mosca C99's go right at 9 weeks from seed, about 8 and half if cloned. This was my third cloned run of the pineapple phone, and holy crap, just crazy trichome production, even on the sugar leaves. (Always fun when your buddies ask after smoking, what was that stuff?!!!)

Given Sannie's Jack is so incredibly stable now, anyone using it as breeding stock?

Peace and happy almost to St Paddy's Day!

• Like 4

Hi bro I believe

Jackcandy by Naw is a Sannie jack cross just ran that one it’s a good blend

But Sannie jack is my favorite only grew out the fems

Next order I’ll grab more

The c99 x Sannies jack cross sounds awesome

Hope it’s what you’re looking for

Enjoy the hunt

• Like 1

I sprinkled a bit of Silverfields pollen on my Sannie's Jack girl last grow. I have about 1000 seeds. Just haven't grow them yet. I may try a few of them outside this summer. Just hope they will finish before our weather takes them out in the fall. I'll get to them before the end of the year, outdoors or in.

Edit: I harvested my SJ at 10 weeks mostly milky and a few amber triches, could have gone another week. Very nice high, but a little too racy for me. And yes, makes you laugh so hard your cheeks and stomach hurts.

• Like 2

Silverfields, Killing Fields, Jackberry.

• Like 3

Hey, Justcozz, great description!!! Sannie's Jack can be pretty racy at higher doses.

I recall first time I grew it, and smoked a fatty before driving about an hour to the big city. About 10 miles from home, I thought, "I think I'll just pull over and have a Gator Ade for awhile", lol. I was ripped to all bejeezus! Paranoid, too, I can't prove it, but I swear a swarm of DEA choppers were following me.

Silverfields, Killing Fields, Jackberry.

No kidding, duh. I must of been stoned when I started this thread, lol. I think I was looking for regular folks making their own F1’s from Jack. Heck, I’d have crossed everything to it four years ago, but I never could get any males until just now,darn it!

• Like 3

I crossed it with maple leaf indica and got some very tiny seeds too, that comes from the jack side cause the maple leaf seeds are huge...some of the seeds I got are bigger but just a few.

Greetz

• Like 1

Sannies Jack is indeed a very stable and can be racy. I have some Sannies Jack x Shackzilla seeds and JackCandy x Jalisco Jaze. Grow JackCandy atm.

Sannies Jack has a wonderful haze taste and it's high is completly in your head. Now i'm thinking about it, I miss her (especially the 13 weeks citrus pheno!).

Whoa, JustCozz, That SJ X SF must be a good sativa!

• Like 1

Sannies jack an be very strong, I mentioned somewhere that I got stuck with a jar of jack for over a month and it almost made me insane haha

• Like 3

Killing fields is Sannie's jack X The One and is the most famous cross with the SJ.

I have worked with shack : Shiva X Sannie's Jack for many years and still working with this strain to make crosses like shackzilla. I really like the SJ and it is hard to improve this strain but can be very useful to lift yield and High.

greetz sannie

• Like 9

I miss my light purple Killing Fields F5... all the best parts of a happy high, minus any anxiety.

• Like 2

I have 2 KF going, hope they are girls. I've never tried KillingFields so I'm pretty excited. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get a colorful pheno.

• Like 1