•           ai.php.gif

Sign in to follow this  
StankyDank30

Harliquin... charletts web

Just a FYI for the medicinal growers, proff P has a few crosses with the charletts web and harliquin... he says the charletts web crosses produce more cbd then harliquin... the ms universe X CW came in at 7% thc and over 12% cbd... all phenos are atleast 1:1 ratio, but the majority being 1:1.5

also, he seems to be hinting around to a mocolope v3 soon

• Like 5

Those are nice ratios, the 1:1, is true medicine, I think that combo just seems to work the best for "over all". But having a higher CBD with half as much THC, is a God send for day use as well.

Love to hear more and more medicinal plants out here. :)

• Like 3

I'm interested mainly because I have some faith in pro-p based on what's he done so far. yet, i have never grown out his gear.

i'm sitting on his CCK which was the must have back when it came out here.

also interested in Bhodi's CBD cultivars too. he deserves all the props he gets.

i like how Pro P is open/transparent with making multi pheno strains that he chooses to work further or not. Yet, many people find the goodies they want on their 1 pack pheno hunts. :icecream:

Just a FYI for the medicinal growers, proff P has a few crosses with the charletts web and harliquin... he says the charletts web crosses produce more cbd then harliquin... the ms universe X CW came in at 7% thc and over 12% cbd... all phenos are atleast 1:1 ratio, but the majority being 1:1.5

also, he seems to be hinting around to a mocolope v3 soon

I've been waiting for that one to go along with the Napalma CBD to have some good medical strains in my corral to work, I usually don't consider breeding with Prof P's strains, he's already done all the work, you just need to work them for the jewels, so I make F2's and start the hunt. For breeding to make new crosses, I will stick to original heirlooms and Land Races, lot of work, but all I have is time, no reason for this other than that's just how I want to play! :)

Baq