•           ai.php.gif

Hamme Hydro

What is the best AK -47?

AK47 from serious will now take a serious phno hunt and money to find the keeper. was much easier back in the day to find a keeper. now you better have loot to do that search. some folks still have killer AK47 but if you don't know them your sol.

with that said I'd have to recommend Joey's AK47, i usually don't recommend openly stuff i also want. i don;t like to shoot myself in the foot. fuck it, maybe the kindness will pay off with more positive karma. :wave:

• Like 2

I would have went with Joey Weed but paying through money order is so much hassle in my country and sending cash to Canada too risky. And unfortunately those are the only two payments they accept.

around me there is still an old clone from serious seeds, I will ask for u it is still competitive.. among the "new" super hybrids..if they say it worth I will take with me for.

• Like 2

I would have went with Joey Weed but paying through money order is so much hassle in my country and sending cash to Canada too risky. And unfortunately those are the only two payments they accept.

DEPENDS ON IF YOU HAVE A SET TIME FRAME for ur project. if you don't try 1 pack at a time and u might get over. if not then i'd get no less than two packs at once. ijs prevent defense. just ordered more seeds smdh :). but next order is going to joey because i need something he has and rather get it before some unforeseen shit happens.

I'm going to go a different route than i thought so far as C99 is concerned. i have his C99 and some other c99 sol and a few c99 crosses too. so i'll go back to indy dom cultivars cause I'm not digging the real strong head wacking sats. i like a relaxed/clear/uplifting/euphoric head experience even though i have only had a clear high twice. i much prefer body stones.

i hope u get that killer on the first pack and don't look back jack. keep hope alive :wave:

• Like 3

I am in no hurry at all, so you say the AK-47 of Joey is that much better?

no, not saying it's that much better. it's just that i feel you will have an easier time finding a keeper with joey as to serious and at those prices you ca buy 2/3 packs of joey's AK47 easily.

money order hassle, how bad could it be since you only need to do it once? suck it up Hammie. but hey it's your comfort zone and your coin. i have onbe lone seed of AK47 from serious from back in 06. i hope it pops and is a standard female. i had a AK47 female that was not standard and i thought it could have been a mistake. i used it still and it seems to have done well in crosses. that will be determined fully later. it made my jugger knot plant that i need to grow out to test. if the quality is even close to the vigor that shit will be an easy 9 lol.

• Like 4

i wish i could find a nice old school chronic from serious. i made a cross that i i have a couple of beans of that should be nice. as well as the concussion that mole made using the U.C. mom x the chronic male. i used a chronic female and hit it with uranium cranium males/s . the reverse cross

• Like 3

I am in no hurry at all, so you say the AK-47 of Joey is that much better?

no, not saying it's that much better. it's just that i feel you will have an easier time finding a keeper with joey as to serious and at those prices you ca buy 2/3 packs of joey's AK47 easily.

money order hassle, how bad could it be since you only need to do it once? suck it up Hammie. but hey it's your comfort zone and your coin.

I guess you have a point, perhaps i'll send some cash to Canada and go with Joey. Soon as i have the seeds i'll do a topic about it.

• Like 3

The time to get Joey Weed is now as well, the prices listed will go up. These are to get Joey Weed back in the light.

Cool thing about JW is they are F2's made from older Serious stock. Benefit of cracking open recombinance and having access to prewatered down AK.

• Like 2

I will see if i can get my hands on Joey's AK-47, but i am going to postpone the project since i found about 30 regular Ice seeds laying in my fridge that i decided to pop first.

• Like 3

I will see if i can get my hands on Joey's AK-47, but i am going to postpone the project since i found about 30 regular Ice seeds laying in my fridge that i decided to pop first.

Hamme, will this be your first seed run? If so, good luck. Nothing like watching the youngsters pop from the soil and grow into plants.

• Like 2

Okay,  i thought about it some more and ordered  Joey Weed his AK-47 and sent the cash to Hemp Depot. 

• Like 4

On 4/11/2018 at 3:16 PM, Hamme Hydro said:

Okay,  i thought about it some more and ordered  Joey Weed his AK-47 and sent the cash to Hemp Depot. 

When they show and crack you will not be disappointed. I need to make another order. Need that BB as well. Might throw some Dr Atomic in there as well because the BBNL of his is so wonderful. 

• Like 1