•           ai.php.gif

well, i have epsoma organic potting mix at the ready to keep mother in once they need to be transplanted. nute will be the tried and true alaska fish grow. not sure what i will go with whne i switch to a bloom oriented fert to feed mother to ready them to take cuts from.

any suggestions on a organic bloom fert that's not expensive. i was just going to go with alaska bloom.

well, i have epsoma organic potting mix at the ready to keep mother in once they need to be transplanted. nute will be the tried and true alaska fish grow. not sure what i will go with whne i switch to a bloom oriented fert to feed mother to ready them to take cuts from.

any suggestions on a organic bloom fert that's not expensive. i was just going to go with alaska bloom.

I really like Roots Organic Buddha Bloom, it's a little more expensive than the Alaska, but I think it's worth it. I use it outdoors in combination with Buddha Grow and get great results. You could also make a tea which would be the cheapest and probably even better. Here's a shot of some plants from last years grow using that combo.

gallery_8111_6011_3911109.jpg

Chocolate Rain

gallery_8111_6011_3286313.jpg

Selene 2016 outdoors using the Roots Buddha Bloom

gallery_8111_5709_639192.jpg

gallery_8111_5709_2315348.jpg

Of course what works for you works the best! :)

Peace,

Baq

• Like 5

Hey man,

Here's something that might also be of interest to you if going totally organic and into the soil food web, you can throw the nutes away. A long read but these 2 guys know their shit, Gascanastan and Clackamas Cootz.

www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241964

Peace,

Baq

• Like 1

I grew a lot of pot with Alaskan Fish ferts. Plant crack. heh.

Hey Baq, what do you think of the Selene? I have some accidental f2s but the dad was a stud I think. I had a cross of Pineapple Chunk x Selene and it was AAA+ commercial grade. I figure it's a beast by herself. 

SPW, I hope you find one you're comfortable with. Are you growing outdoors or in? Outdoors, you could get by with Alaskan and a bloom liquid. The natural soil has most stuff already in there if you live in a pretty fertile region. 

peace

mrG

On 4/17/2018 at 10:24 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

I grew a lot of pot with Alaskan Fish ferts. Plant crack. heh.

Hey Baq, what do you think of the Selene? I have some accidental f2s but the dad was a stud I think. I had a cross of Pineapple Chunk x Selene and it was AAA+ commercial grade. I figure it's a beast by herself. 

mrG

Selene is pretty rad, the green pheno's are the best, big yields strong aggressive plants and as you see did well outdoors in 5 gallon buckets. Great weed, personally I if I had a choice between Selene and Silverfields I would go with Silverfields everytime.

Baq

• Like 2

On 4/3/2018 at 2:04 PM, baqualin said:

I really like Roots Organic Buddha Bloom, it's a little more expensive than the Alaska, but I think it's worth it. I use it outdoors in combination with Buddha Grow and get great results. You could also make a tea which would be the cheapest and probably even better. Here's a shot of some plants from last years grow using that combo.

gallery_8111_6011_3911109.jpg

Chocolate Rain

gallery_8111_6011_3286313.jpg

Selene 2016 outdoors using the Roots Buddha Bloom

gallery_8111_5709_639192.jpg

gallery_8111_5709_2315348.jpg

Of course what works for you works the best! :)

Peace,

Baq

Dude, I love LOVE your plants, But man I love those Brows! ha! You got some mighty eyebrows now lol

5 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Selene is pretty rad, the green pheno's are the best, big yields strong aggressive plants and as you see did well outdoors in 5 gallon buckets. Great weed, personally I if I had a choice between Selene and Silverfields I would go with Silverfields everytime.

Baq

Oh interesting, that one I do not have. So you feel silverfields is better, why is that? :)

36 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Dude, I love LOVE your plants, But man I love those Brows! ha! You got some mighty eyebrows now lol

Not me that's my partner in crime, I took the picture, I think I sent you the link to my FB page so you could see my photo work.

Baq

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Oh interesting, that one I do not have. So you feel silverfields is better, why is that? :)

Lots of reasons for me.

1) It works best for my body chemistry.

2) It has the old school stone that's hard to find, very very euphoric, no ceiling, very long lasting, great body buzz to compliment

the rocket ride and coming down is mellow not couch lock, you will stand in the middle of the room and start laughing, but

not know why, flavors range from bubblegum, red fruits to Haze.

3) buds are dense and tight, Selene is a little leafy for me and doesn't have the same kinda stone for me.

4) Silverfields is the perfect medicine for depression and anxiety, even with the heavy body stone it's not much for pain relief, it

will make you forget about the pain though.

Best,

Baq

• Like 2

Sounds very nice, very nice, till you said no pain relief ;) That is the type high I like.

22 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Not me that's my partner in crime, I took the picture, I think I sent you the link to my FB page so you could see my photo work.

Baq

LOL That is right I did take a look, saw your wonderful photography skills, sorry  I never said thank you for that. Well tell your partner in crime lol he has some cool ass brows! :)

He always reminds me of Michael Keaton (Batman, Beetlejuice) behind the mask.... every time see that pic. ha.

I need to get the Silverfields. I have crosses with it and I think I might have some pollen somebody sent of it, but never had it straight up. I'm looking forward to growing the crosses. Thanks for the review Baq.

peace

mrG