•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hey gang.

Updating you on my endeavours. Got some Boudicca and I love her. Love the British cheese and this is similar but better. Less musky and earthy than the cheese but still has that character with added succulent tropical and citrus notes and grows like a skunk. Have a UK blues that I'm going to pollinate with the best boudicca male (strongest tropical and cheese smelling and skunk shape). I want to see the results of two skunky British lineages combining. Might hand out a few seeds for free if they turn out good and if anyone would be interested. Though l am a novice really.

Hope you like the pics, muckers. Other pics in the gallery.

These are the bouddicas

gallery_7221_5820_4447504.jpg

gallery_7221_5820_1812281.jpg

Blues female.

gallery_7221_5820_3544831.jpg

• Like 13

Can you tell us what you think about the smoke from the UK blues?

I've been eyeballing that strain for a while thinking about picking up UGORG's version.

Sounds like an interesting project, man.

• Like 2

Can you tell us what you think about the smoke from the UK blues?

I've been eyeballing that strain for a while thinking about picking up UGORG's version.

Sounds like an interesting project, man.

Blues is lovely balanced smoke. Not too couch locky. Much more berry like than the cheese but both have the old British skunk vibe that is rare these days and it grows in a skunk shape too. Blues is pungent.

• Like 3

i have 1 boudica x silverfields seed lol. the boudica sales were affected by it's modest description initially. imho

then folks said how much they loved her after growing them out. 

how much longer do u have until harvest ? what type of trich profile will you harvest/chop at ?

• Like 1

l got locked out after Sannie changed opengrow. So l never took any pics of boudica near the end. 

l mixed some polled from my best pinapple pheno boudica with UK blues, herbei x (KF x chronic)  and durganchitral x blue hammer purple pheno. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, douglasfurtrapper said:

Love the look of that UK Blues 

That was the mother of the seeds l made with the skunky pineapple boudica male. She smells like a vintage British skunk, with coffee and berry undertones and hints of garlic that my particular climate must bring out via gene expression - because it was in the boudica too - though the immense heatwave this summer has made the tent temps a tad higher and the smell  are a bit lower than my winter grows as a result).  Will post a pic of the lovely blues nugs. The are rock hard. As hard as the herijuana and that is sayign something. 

• Like 3

welcome back,

i have a small amount of blues genetics but can't quote which lol. wait my records are right here. plus i'm stoned = headband almost gone. :(

Psychosis x Blues

Blues BX3 F2

UK Cheese x Blues BX3 all very low numbers :( but u never know poppers might be keepers :) 

• Like 3

@Sacred Plant Warrior

ah, kez's work ... he is a killer-seedmaker !! *KGBeans* for the win*

but oi ... also silas' cheese x blues (, as in "lost skunk") = amazing !!

i loved kez' psychosis bx's (indi too ;)) and initial outcross to the blues from UGORG

(Blues/livers bx2) as well ... i still have beans from all that too *lucky broskis we are*

this is a pic of the livers clone only (left her going until day 74, cuz she was preggo

by the sour dude) ... she's a stinky gal, sweet, berry, cheese, stank!  & delicious lady.

1335484897_DSC05349-1liversclonebt72.thumb.jpg.e3aa1cc41daeb8c0311e4640ecc232e6.jpg

this stuff is a true early 90's classic. cheese-hybrid at its best, from the days i started smoking ... njom.

not really a good rep for the livers, imo ... the buds are a bit flat cuz they are filled with seed (sour diesel)

and the plant was left two weeks longer then needed for these to ripe ... *not a budrun*

btw, there are different cuts around in UK, all the same formula, but with some

different expressions ... sheffield blues, real livers, blue cheese, blue meanie ect.

@ride the walrus

hitting the blues with boudica = winner from the get go, imo ...  this will ROCK !!

please post some pics of the kids whenever you get to grow some, pleeeeze :)

• Like 7

Wow they really look so different from each other. That UK is so dark, gotta pop that one, didn't know I had seeds and ran across some. That sounds awesome, have you smoked her yet? Or first time growing her?

• Like 1

lt was paler but l let it go for a bit longer. Some of the tips have even turned purple. Very gummy and sticky. These are the UGORG seeds. Very happy with the flavour. Like and older skunk and similar to the UK Cheese but more complex. Smells like berries, coffee, and has an earthy sweetness the cheese lacks. Sweet like chestnuts and earth but not candy or fruit sweet. Love it!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Wow they really look so different from each other. That UK is so dark, gotta pop that one, didn't know I had seeds and ran across some. That sounds awesome, have you smoked her yet? Or first time growing her?

l have smoked her for years but this is my first time growing with it.  Didn't need anything special. Not fussy. 

• Like 1