•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Tread790

LED Variety by Tread

59 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

OK thought Jet had a veg room with moms. This would never work for me.

Not at this time. I flower the moms....take cuttings . By time mom flowers I know who I want. If and when i find a keeper then it will be time for a 18 hour mom n cutting room 

• Like 2

Rainmaker Day 4 Bloom

81.4F

41% RH

300 PPM

6.2 pH

They have recovered nicely from the defoliation. Only about an inch of new growth but everyone is still looking healthy. Not a whole lot for me to do other than sit back and watch the show now. Octos have made this grow a breeze and I’m looking forward to how the do the rest of the way. 

8BA87604-4CFB-48EF-AAA6-C5E7F08F7D7B.jpeg

• Like 4

They look really great. Just look at the size of those stems. I can see why they make such big buds now. Those are pipelines and they'll be able to support anything. Man, that is nice. Enjoy.

peace

• Like 2

Rainmaker Day 8 Bloom

84.1 F

43% RH

280 PPM

6.0 pH

Starting to stretch a bit now. The difference being is all the growth seems to be coming from the sides instead of vertically. As far as I’m concerned that’s the best case scenario because I’ve been doing some suppercropping trying to keep things even. They have also drank 2/3rds of the res in the last 3 days. 

BA3E2B8F-DF90-4707-B5ED-B203449666D2.jpeg

• Like 4

Yep it sure looks like it's about to get crowded in there! Looking very nice.

peace

• Like 1

Rainmaker Day 11 Bloom 

84.7F

42% RH

400 PPM

6.1 pH

These plants are growing like crazy right now. I may have to defoliate and put in the net a week early. Part of me just wants to let em go and see what happens though. My light sits at 34” and I’m quickly running out of space to raise it. Pistils have started showing in the last couple days while everything else has just exploded. I think I may be finally convinced that the octos are far superior to anything I’ve grown in before and it’s not that close. 

FDF1128B-C15A-48D5-AA6B-B182FBF87FB7.jpeg

28589AD7-6DE3-41DC-82BD-6A61E140BAB2.jpeg

• Like 7

Those girls are looking very nice and healthy. That tent will be overgrown soon. Great job Tread.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Justcozz said:

Those girls are looking very nice and healthy. That tent will be overgrown soon. Great job Tread.

Yeah, there’s not a spot on any leaf. What I’m worried about now is not bleaching the tops of any buds once they start. 

rrRRRRrrrrrr... here they GO!!!! lol That's insane. They double every time we have a pic. They look great!

peace

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tread790 said:

Yeah, there’s not a spot on any leaf. What I’m worried about now is not bleaching the tops of any buds once they start. 

and they will finish that way too...............................glad you are seeing the magic..............just wait till 5 or 6 weeks in and they suck 4 gallons per day, THAT is when  you see the real OCto magic, making buds.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JetDro said:

and they will finish that way too...............................glad you are seeing the magic..............just wait till 5 or 6 weeks in and they suck 4 gallons per day, THAT is when  you see the real OCto magic, making buds.

I can’t wait. 

1 minute ago, Tread790 said:

I can’t wait. 

oh, IT WILL HAPPEN.....................you have set up PERFECTLY.......................you shall be rewarded, and then know the Octo power...........................looking forward to watching you become dumbfounded....................:) I know on my 1st run, about week 6 or so.............i just stood back and said............"WOW"  7 foot plants, NOT A SINGLE leaf issue on ANY of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JetDro said:

oh, IT WILL HAPPEN.....................you have set up PERFECTLY.......................you shall be rewarded, and then know the Octo power...........................looking forward to watching you become dumbfounded....................:) I know on my 1st run, about week 6 or so.............i just stood back and said............"WOW"  7 foot plants, NOT A SINGLE leaf issue on ANY of them.

I am seriously considering defoliating now and throwing the net in. Wish I would’ve done a scrog to begin with like @Papalag

• Like 2

Never to late to net the ladies 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Never to late to net the ladies 

I agree with Papalag...........................not too late to throw a scrog screen over them....................

• Like 1

Rainmaker Day 15 Bloom

83.2F

36% RH

400 PPM

6.0 pH

They have gotten pretty big in the last few days. Bud sites are starting to develop and I think the stretch is winding down. In they next few days they will be stripped and netted. Everything about this grow has been impressive and easy. 

8E77BE9A-1380-4153-8FBE-B61EA35E975B.jpeg

E92789A7-1374-43B8-8EA1-6A57313389B9.jpeg

• Like 7

What he said ^^^^^^, this is going to be one hell of a show. :wOOt

• Like 2

These 4 plants have completely filled the space (5X5) having been flipped at around 12”. I did some minor suppercropping but not much else. All the stems are already thicker than my Acapulco Gold grow that I harvested Thursday. It turned out that the one on the back right is the largest and tallest by about 2-3 inches. 

• Like 3

YUP, 12 inch's is a great flip point in these pots.

You going to throw a screen on, or just run without one............................????

They look very healthy, not a leaf issue that I can see..................great job man!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JetDro said:

YUP, 12 inch's is a great flip point in these pots.

You going to throw a screen on, or just run without one............................????

They look very healthy, not a leaf issue that I can see..................great job man!

After I defoliate I’ll put in a screen for support. Hopefully I get some good sized buds. 

27 minutes ago, Tread790 said:

After I defoliate I’ll put in a screen for support. Hopefully I get some good sized buds. 

Your going to get bigger buds than you can hope for...................i know you think you have seen the magic already.................but you have not.........................it is coming............Buds R coming!

• Like 3

Rainmaker Day 18 Bloom

84.3F

36% RH

500 PPM

6.1 pH

Stripped and netted a few days early because I was quickly running out of ceiling. Spread the branches out a bit to give everybody their own space and shorten them a bit. This is the last that I will be touching these plants from here on out. With all the leaves gone I can see the impressive structure of the plants. All the news is and has been good in this grow. 

9C74AB2A-E6B4-4025-8BC1-3E1E82F31DF6.jpeg

FF09AB19-D2C7-40E8-99F5-91784912AC02.jpeg

• Like 4