•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Tread790

LED Variety by Tread

Rainmaker Day 22 Bloom

83.9F

38% RH

550 PPM

6.2 pH

Bud development is very good for this early stage. Been spreading everything out to give every site it’s own square. Very candy sweet smell already present that I wasn’t expecting for this strain. So far so good. 

D1837243-B423-4907-8370-C0DE10DBC901.jpeg

B1EEC8BF-D483-4135-ABE7-230E3833F8C3.jpeg

D008CBE2-DC3A-4DB2-9547-31298B60D6FF.jpeg

• Like 10

Rainmaker Day 25 Bloom

83.3 F

37% RH

550 PPM

The week 3 defoliation has not seemed to stall this grow at all. The overall rate of bud development at this early stage has been impressive and maybe the best I’ve seen. Ethos touts Rainmaker as a heavy yielder but I think the octos are having a lot to do with it also. At 25 of 63 days the health, branch thickness and bud development are off the charts in my experience. 

E80754C6-0F57-4BC2-A4FD-C137E8210457.jpeg

12F70543-AFD6-47C7-BD87-59B6F8ECAF27.jpeg

DB99E0DD-52EE-428D-A751-F82B940D0BE5.jpeg

• Like 8

Welcome to the magical world of the Octopot..........................believe you are 100 % converted now....................... Plants look GREAT!!!!!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, JetDro said:

Welcome to the magical world of the Octopot..........................believe you are 100 % converted now....................... Plants look GREAT!!!!!

Yeah, I’m a convert. In the process of trashing my oxy pot system and converting my 55 gal res to run 6 octos. You just can’t argue these results.

Very nice!    

I'm still an Octopot skeptic, my Sugar Punch is a month old, and only 5 inches tall, just hitting 5th leaf set, extremely slow growing.  Reminds me a lot of hempy buckets, until they hit the water, only hempy's are much faster up front.  May just be the strain, Sannie's Jack is a super slow starter, too.  But I enjoy the option to use my organics again, so I'll wait and see.    

Love defoliating stuff, I'll never not do it, plants go nuts, and a very efficient way to create more bud in small spaces.    

(sure is hard not to put an airstone in the reservoir, are they SURE it's not a good idea?  lol)  

• Like 1

@Tread790 great work ! I am also a big fan of defoliation I some times go to the 5 th week of flower I find it to have awesome results if not over done 

@dieseldog381 in my tent the  sugar punch is on a much slower pace then the shiva dawg seems to be a trend lol it just my be genetics 

by the way octopots for the win 

• Like 3

Rainmaker Day 29 Bloom 

83.2 F

42% Rh

450 PPM

Pushed them a little too hard and had some fingernail burning on the leaf tips. They seem to prefer the 450 range with 550 being too hot. Buds continue to stack rapidly and I’m still impressed since it’s only the start of week 5. @dieseldog381 I understand your skepticism, but when they get going they explode and it’s more impressive than any other method I’ve tried. @Papalag I used to do a defoliation around week 5 but since I strip them on day 1 now, the late defoil has become unnecessary and I hate plucking sticky plants. Lol

CF17D0B4-1F2F-4680-AEF5-C5B1C71A4E71.jpeg

A79789EC-FB40-4B6D-B007-E8D32F1828DE.jpeg

761A50FD-B9B3-4CDD-B103-AAB73862BFCE.jpeg

• Like 9

Rainmaker Day 32 Bloom 

83.1 F

34% RH

450 PPM

The canopy looks like a bunch of green and white spears sticking through the net. At the halfway point the stacking doesn’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon.  What’s I’m glad to see now is the secondary bud development is starting to crank up also. That’s always been the sign of a really good grow in my experience. Another thing is that trich production is off the charts. I looks as if they’re clumped on top of each other and you can see the heads without magnification. Rainmaker is starting to show itself as a real monster strain. 

64F868BF-2E9F-4A4C-ACDB-57E96DB3E2F8.jpeg

53AA69F3-968F-4C50-B9CE-85664037C4C8.jpeg

608B6377-AB47-403D-9854-93483E47A831.jpeg

927EA171-3310-432B-96A9-A5D7D334CE5B.jpeg

• Like 9

They do look nice. Looks like Rainmaker is snubbing the screen. She seems to have other ideas altogether. 

I have to look that strain up. It does look impressive.

Peace... and you might wanna lock your bedroom door at night,,, those things are turning into beasts!

• Like 1

Wow, Ethos Genetics. They have some nice looking gear. I had barely heard of them... maybe. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Wow, Ethos Genetics. They have some nice looking gear. I had barely heard of them... maybe. 

I just put that screen in for support and spacing, if not this would’ve been the worst scrog ever. Lol. Ethos does have a ton of strains that I’m eager to grow, Mandarin Cookies especially. But hell, I have 2 more Rainmaker phenols to grow. Not enough time in my September to June growing season though. 

The awesome folks at blackdog are the ones who recommended ethos in the first place. 

• Like 1

Just watched a vid with the owner of ETHOS..........................LMAO!!! He had 10 or 12 different strains of bud in ONE jar. Pours them out on the table, then attempts to pick them out.........

He got ONE....................then was lost......................he looked so stoned I am not sure how he did the show....................lol. He was in his own little world, and seemed to enjoy it there.

I have done the same thing, then could not pick them out either............................lol

• Like 2

Rainmaker Day 36 Bloom

84.6 F 

41% RH

400 PPM

Ladies still going strong and I believe they’re getting ready to start showing a little color. I love this time in the grow where the strains begin to distinguish themselves. Beginning to slowly bring down the PPMs until the flush which I plan to start around day 49. Buds getting heavy and starting to lean a bit and the trichs make them look snowy. Really curious to test the potency of the finished product. 

5D58AD9B-F690-480A-845B-2364C5B7D32D.jpeg

F581A1F5-AB90-4553-B49A-3ADCA333E23B.jpeg

• Like 8

Well, they just look lovely. I love that type of structure. Looks like you killed it on your timing. I had my doubts. I would say, don't piss them off at this stage, heh. That looks to be a really large and solid yield. Octopots should be seeing this. 

peace

edit: are you going to have it tested for THC? It sounds sort of old school to me in taste, and I'd be interested in your opinions in a couple of months. Best vibes on the finish.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Well, they just look lovely. I love that type of structure. Looks like you killed it on your timing. I had my doubts. I would say, don't piss them off at this stage, heh. That looks to be a really large and solid yield. Octopots should be seeing this. 

peace

You and me both had doubts on the timing. I didn’t think I had a chance at filling up that space with only 4 plants when I flipped. 

I will have it tested because I’m very curious about this +30% claim. 

Edited by Tread790
  • Like 1

Rainmaker Day 39 Bloom 

82.8 F

39% RH

350 PPM

Not much to say at this point. Grow is going great and there’s probably just as much bud below the screen as there is above. 

BECDE92D-5046-466E-8637-8F4DB3FA29BE.jpeg

492990F8-E90B-4613-9711-E7DAEADD9A27.jpeg

• Like 9

Rainmaker Day 43 Bloom 

84.6F

36% RH

300 PPM

Im letting the ladies finish off their last feeding before I start the flush. This whole time I’ve been expecting a 9 week strain but they probably won’t go that long. Under the scope it 50/50 clear and cloudy. Speaking of trichs, the production on this strain is phenomenal. In the last week all the buds seem completely encrusted. Growing Rainmaker reminds me a lot of sugarpunch. Shape, size and trichs are near identical and as impressive. I wish you all could see this up close, it’s wild. 

F98BBE94-58AC-46A2-BA97-E2E80E7E39C5.jpeg

C21643E2-C8A4-4800-ACC1-E6409544E504.jpeg

47F83450-76EE-4953-B8B4-C07EED00955C.jpeg

• Like 8

Rainmaker Day 46 Bloom

83.4F

41% RH

150 PPM

We are in full flush right now. Trich production is absolutely amazing and has now surpassed everything else I’ve grown before. Buds are packing on weight and getting very big. The most impressive thing in this grow are the buds below the net. It’s a frosty forest of chunky buds. Between the octos, the strain and the light, this grow has featured all my best stuff. 

093E079E-F5DE-4571-B331-31B53BE5BDD8.jpeg

F7CE3F3D-3690-48F7-9517-A60D7ECAFD89.jpeg

118AFB6E-6D2A-4A75-95A0-38B447685105.jpeg

• Like 6

Looking very nice bro. I can't wait to get a smoke report. I was recently looking at that breeder, Ethos, and they look pretty good. Local, too. Rock it til the finish! peace

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Looking very nice bro. I can't wait to get a smoke report. I was recently looking at that breeder, Ethos, and they look pretty good. Local, too. Rock it til the finish! peace

Ethos is new to me too and it’d be nice to find another high level breeder other than Sannie.