•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

She pulls really well so does Deathstar, LA Cheese, but the last few times in that room, been lucky to get 3 or 4, last time was like 2! I almost cried, can't even pay what it cost to grow when you pull like that. GG 4 last time think only pulled like 3 from this room. There was a big issue Houston :) Think I finally got it fixed.

What is weird, I think it was the ballast or something, not the bulb. Someone had said that and I think they were right. But I bought two new ballast and hoods and fitted it with two 600HPS, so now the room has full light coverage. Put it on a mover, oh boy I did so much work on that room lol nothing was working, till I bought all new units.

This is what she normally did before all this mess started lol, then I went to such low yield it was out right dumb. She can yield twice as much as I just pulled. I had to cut her in two this time and the one in this pic.

I had pulled 19 off Deathstar one time, I was like Holy Cow Girl, I think you can now call yourself a grower lol. ;)

gallery_14187_5117_344435.jpg

• Like 14

Nice haul GA! Im gonna chop my gg4 s1 tonight from darkhorse. Mine isnt the greatest looker, I neglected the shit out of it. Darkhorse n Ethos have a lil tift goin n I basically said fuck gg4 if theres gonna be drama with it. But shes sparkly n dnse nugs. Branches like whiskey pecker (limp).. Got some future goals with her tho.

• Like 3

She pulls so much heavy weight, this one you had, she is the nice pheno, nice high on her. That GG pink was like a lighter version of her, but same yield, heavy duty. I think this is a nice one to cross with Indi :) Too bad all those legal name issues behind this one

• Like 2

Hey Garden, how long are you vegging before you flip them. The lower stems look pretty old and stout. I used to veg more but the electric costs around here is insane. 

helluva plant. I just got a couple of new bulbs delivered the other day so I'm hoping that was my issue. Last couple of harvest for me have been very low. 

Enjoy!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

that's GG #4 and i liked it better than 1 in certain ways. #1 i had to finish drying and cure but was strong as fuck.

i traded a gram of Gr Daddy P for the GG#4 STILL HAVE THE BIGGER NUG OF #4. it's one of 4 other nugs left in the multi-strain jar. platinum animal cookies, skittles ? and maybe sour d maybe and i hope lol. the only one i could id by smell was tangie the aromas had started to mix together making the others id's by look only.  have 2 S's of GG#1 let's hope they are 100% pure :)

GG 4a.JPG

GG 4b.JPG

GG 4c.JPG

GG 4d.JPG

GG 4e.JPG

• Like 8

On 6/25/2018 at 11:02 AM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

that's GG #4 and i liked it better than 1 in certain ways. #1 i had to finish drying and cure but was strong as fuck.

i traded a gram of Gr Daddy P for the GG#4 STILL HAVE THE BIGGER NUG OF #4. it's one of 4 other nugs left in the multi-strain jar. platinum animal cookies, skittles ? and maybe sour d maybe and i hope lol. the only one i could id by smell was tangie the aromas had started to mix together making the others id's by look only.  have 2 S's of GG#1 let's hope they are 100% pure :)

GG 4a.JPG

GG 4b.JPG

GG 4c.JPG

GG 4d.JPG

GG 4e.JPG

I don't know why I didn't reply before, look at the chock white on her, bet that was tasty, but sir I would never ever Trade GDP for anything ha ha ha man I love that one, it really helps MS.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I don't know why I didn't reply before, look at the chock white on her, bet that was tasty, but sir I would never ever Trade GDP for anything ha ha ha man I love that one, it really helps MS.

LOL LOL LOL. The GDP was good. dense hard buds but had it awhile. mind you it wasn't AAA. i'd say it was B+ . i wish i had the cut that i made beans with in 09.  good vigor and a beautiful plant overall. I will run a couple beans of that crossed. I used Moles Uranium Cranium male/s to pollinate everything once i knew i had to stop asap. The crosses using the U.C. mom turned out very well and I hope to preserve a couple of those. 

• Like 3

Oh when you do will you show us your grow? I have one here and gosh dang it I am not feeling good so behind weeks on what I need to do, I really got to get her popped, Buckeye purple her cross is GDP and gorilla grape I think the second was.

• Like 2

On 1/8/2019 at 4:35 PM, gardenartus said:

Oh when you do will you show us your grow? I have one here and gosh dang it I am not feeling good so behind weeks on what I need to do, I really got to get her popped, Buckeye purple her cross is GDP and gorilla grape I think the second was.

yeah, melvan's gear was various price wise. so i went direct to IG and she anted too much. Melvan was on cannetics with us before hat crashed. i might have some stuff fro  her but i swear if i do her name is no longer it i'm afraid. could be just familiarity from conversing that make me think that. idk f something good turns out from what i have i'll make sure u get some.  i'll be looking for GDP leaners / doms as well as anything close to 50-50 in expression as my selection priority 

i was able to get a  BUCKEYE PURPLE cross, the BEP  was the male and mom was kosher kush. so pheno hunt is mandatory with such a cross. 

• Like 3

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:27 PM, gardenartus said:

She pulls really well so does Deathstar, LA Cheese, but the last few times in that room, been lucky to get 3 or 4, last time was like 2! I almost cried, can't even pay what it cost to grow when you pull like that. GG 4 last time think only pulled like 3 from this room. There was a big issue Houston :) Think I finally got it fixed.

What is weird, I think it was the ballast or something, not the bulb. Someone had said that and I think they were right. But I bought two new ballast and hoods and fitted it with two 600HPS, so now the room has full light coverage. Put it on a mover, oh boy I did so much work on that room lol nothing was working, till I bought all new units.

This is what she normally did before all this mess started lol, then I went to such low yield it was out right dumb. She can yield twice as much as I just pulled. I had to cut her in two this time and the one in this pic.

I had pulled 19 off Deathstar one time, I was like Holy Cow Girl, I think you can now call yourself a grower lol. ;)

gallery_14187_5117_344435.jpg

Looks like what I grow outside..lol

make me think that maby I need to veg longer.

great growing Angle...

• Like 2