•           ai.php.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Justcozz

Video test

When I click the link from my phone it downloads it.  It won't let me view within the thread.

When attempting to view from my iPad, it loads it into a pop up. Looks like YouTube is still the best option for videos. 

Now I will try loading one from my iPad, but much shorter video.

IMG_1650.MOV

Same thing, only will let you download and view on your device. Tried it on iPad and phone.

Now I will try multiple pics from iPad.

As pics loaded, I will select and post 

IMG_1631.thumb.JPG.40ead8ea07a9919afd0bc2153a193515.JPG

and now type....

IMG_1632.thumb.JPG.b5aac36cac6fed96f31f95db9451c3aa.JPG

oh, this is much easier then going to the gallery and importing.

IMG_1633.thumb.JPG.af574014efb476a92b5ca55a8bae1901.JPG

and another budIMG_1635.thumb.JPG.b3d03d1bfebe267c8face27a94ebb829.JPG

now I will "accidentally " tap the photo twice to see if it loads twice

IMG_1636.thumb.JPG.a0da71845e34dc465457da40bad1d79b.JPGIMG_1631.thumb.JPG.40ead8ea07a9919afd0bc2153a193515.JPG

it loaded on first tap, but the page moved up and I ended up tapping the photo above it. So, yes it very quickly posted.

from the iPad, I clicked the choose files, chose gallery on my device, and clicked several pics. No need to select them individually. Just click the ones you want and load the, easy peasy. 

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

My last comment was easy peasy, then I clicked submit reply. The last two photos were uploaded, but not inserted into the post by me. Upon submitting, they were automatically added in the order I uploaded them. 

So, if you want to comment between photos, add them by clicking the little "plus" mark.

if you want to just add them all back to back, type your comments and click submit. They will all be added in the order you selected them when you uploaded them.:punk:

• Like 1

I am going to post a photo, then attempt to edit and delete it. Let's see what happens.

Edit...let's see if it removed the photo.

Second edit...

remove from uploaded photos.

Edited by Justcozz
Remove photo by clicking the trash can on uploaded

No, it did not remove the photo. I removed it from the post but left it at the bottom. It automatically inserted it after the last thing I typed. Now I will attempt to remove it from the selection from the bottom. And see if it is gone.

edit....

the photo was removed from the post by clicking the trash can icon. So removing photos from a prior post can be done.  

Edited by Justcozz
More tests on adding and removing photos

Now I will add a video that I uploaded into my gallery. Let's see if it works better than loading directly into the thread.

It worked, but I deleted it. 

I also noticed it is easier to load pics directly into the thread than to upload into the gallery then post. 

Not sure if if a computer is different, but on my iPad and phone, the "click to choose files" will not link to my OG gallery, only to my device albums. 

Edited by Justcozz

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this