•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hello everybody!

My name is Cannarie, and I'm from the beautiful city of Amsterdam.

I've been active on sister-forum 'wietforum.nl', for just under half a year now. And it turns out its really nice to be able to regularly talk about my beloved hobby, for a change. So i thought why not broaden my horizon a little, and join here too? Well, and also because wietforum wasn't functional the last couple of days ;)

Because I'm in the middle of a grow, I will for now just finish my grow report on wietforum. But I'm not sure what'll happen next. What I'll use most extensively, will probably just depend on where I get the most feedback.

I operate in a room of approximately 160x200cm with two 750W Gavita DE lamps, in which I currently run my second grow. Before that, I did a couple of runs in a 120x120 tent under 600W of light.

To give an impression, here are some pictures of my current, and my last grow..

This is the previous run. I had to Finnish a bit early, but the end product was nice enough. Except for the plant in the middle with the biggest buds, which was really very airy.

large.20180216_155517.jpg.3ad45942beb3a3c80749280443be224c.jpg

large.20180216_193858.jpg.e40c753b48cf37acc98a0f695c81afcd.jpg

Here you see my present run. Currently somewhere in the 4th week. I've got 4 plants standing in a row. The idea was to get them to grow really high, so i could efficiently light them at an angle from both sides. The only problem is that after switching to 12/12, they stretched more sideways, where they were supposed to stretch up! might try it again some time, because i still like the idea. But I'd have to do a couple of things a bit different, i guess.large.20180412_205912.jpg.90808e3bfa8e79970cd484f7dbeb407a.jpglarge.20180412_205921.jpg.bc4d595b5339841793c575e7cbbae538.jpg I

• Like 7

Welcome to OG, Cannarie. The grow is looking great. Looks like a lot of fat dank buds in your future.

• Like 1

Welcome Cannarie, i used to be active on the Dutch forum too but the community is getting very small.

• Like 1

I know, Dil ;)

But you're absolutely right.

Especially the last weeks, even before the server problems, its been really slow over there.

• Like 1

Welcome to OpenGrow Cannarie!

Your plants look really nice, you're doing a good job growing them out.

• Like 1

Hi Cannarie, welcome to the White room! heh. The harvest looks awesome. @Gardenartus sells new high tech glasses to help with the glow...

large.sunglasses.jpg.1fb13f80a1a61b732f6 

I'm high..... :-)

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Hey Cannarie,

A late welcome message, and I think I've already commented on your thread, but welcome nonetheless! I hope the new format rejuvenates our forums a bit.

• Like 1

oh.. I missed those last two responses. Seems like I'm missing a lot of notifications on here.

@Mr Goodfellow, I know right.. I used to think my eyes had a hard time while spending time in my grow room :P