•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Smokey Pockets

Smokeshack Photodump

Hi OG, 

been a while since I have had a thread going over here, and since the upgrade I can post pictures. This isn’t going to be a grow journal, more just posting up pics , of various things, some non canna most likely . And in case you are wondering, I’m all done stirring up trouble, if I don’t have something positive to contribute, I will keep it to myself. So, here we go...

• Like 1

Looking great Smokey. 

• Like 1

And in the on deck circle, a couple Bubbagum from Cryptic Labs. Bubba kush x bubblegum 

3E893957-82C2-469C-AFFE-5BFF104B04C9.jpeg

5A5A7441-6C65-4219-98C6-A051121AE31C.jpeg

• Like 2

Very nice, I have a zip of Sannie's Jack wrapped up right now also. Only been 2 weeks so I have a while before unpacking. How's it taste and smell.

24 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Very nice, I have a zip of Sannie's Jack wrapped up right now also. Only been 2 weeks so I have a while before unpacking. How's it taste and smell.

Nice!!

i bet that will be a wild ride, that’s a solid sativa for cobbing. The taste and smell are awesome, it’s like a sweeter condensed version of what you get with and air dry/jar cure. Do you smoke it or eat it? For me eating it gives a much more intense experience, and I like the way they taste, but I like wheatgrass juice, jaegermeister, weird earthy shit. 

Those up there are a sugar Punch and an Og Kush , both were amazing.... taste wise and effect. 

• Like 1

This is my first Cobb. So just winging it. I started with an oz that was harvested and dried last August. It's was cured and been in a jar for about 8 months now. So not sure how it will turn out. I'll do a couple more 1/2 oz after this coming harvest. Hope mine turns out proper.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

This is my first Cobb. So just winging it. I started with an oz that was harvested and dried last August. It's was cured and been in a jar for about 8 months now. So not sure how it will turn out. I'll do a couple more 1/2 oz after this coming harvest. Hope mine turns out proper.

Cool! 

I usually only hang mine for a day or 2 before sweating it, you still want a good amount of moisture in the buds, because it kinda like ferments in the cob. But I’m sure you will get some good results. It took me a while to figure it out this far, and I still have much to improve on . 

Its really fascinating to me, that you can get such a weird trippy effect from weed, much better than mushrooms in my opinion, no upset stomach or mushroom mouth. 

• Like 1