•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Smokey Pockets

Smokeshack Photodump

We had a big one in Denver a month or so ago, and I didn't hear about it until it was over. I'd love to go to one with some of the big breeders. I'd especially like to meet Prof P. I heard somebody going on about Cornbread Ricky in a podcast recently. All good stuff obviously. It may have been Mr Soul. He's from Boston originally I believe. The Swamp Boys pack of seeds looks absolutely killer. I can't see anything but good there. Were they able to sell seeds at the event. I guess Cali has stopped that part now that everything is regulated. Can't buy at the Emerald Cup either. If selling them, does somebody like the Prof give discounts at the shows? 

We've had small industry night events in the past that were off the hook, but they stopped them. Man, I would come home with $100 plus of free weed, and edibles, not to mention getting baked all night on free dabs, free joints, free edibles, and free THC sodas... Only one night I got too high to drive myself the 10 blocks home. I never got that high on weed before, lol. But, no seed guys. I've met a couple of breeders online recently that have invited me to stop in anytime. 

I hear you about the event the first time you go. Fucking never ever thought I'd be attending legal weed fairs. It took a year for me to get over the whole coolness of legalization. I wasn't growing at first so I went to lots of dispensaries and met lots of folks and smoked a lot of cool strains in a short amount of time. It really helped me get back up to speed on the weed scene. 

Congrats! and, enjoy the Weed schwag :smoke

peace

• Like 3

Hey all , got a quick weekend update 

here is a sugar Punch x blr , looking for hi fives I guess. 

0C856C26-BFEC-404D-AEA1-D2625AC85573.jpeg

684B3288-C668-4E98-A5E6-2E65D174E8B1.jpeg

• Like 7

HIGH FIVE!! :punk: (no emoticon, so you have to visualize the punker raising his middle two fingers for the slap)

Awesome! Is this your first grow of the SP x BLR? I'm thinking of running them outside this summer. Unless I can get more lights. 

Looks fresh to me! Looking like it's going to make a hell of a cola once it fills in. 

I have a Sugar Punch cross going now from Douglasfurtrapper, to the Humboldt Kush. I also have the SP seeds this year, finally. Any crosses with Sannie's gear ends up good it seems. I have a Selene cross that to this day was one of the best plants I've grown. 

peace

• Like 1

Hey Mr G

yeah it is my 1st go at the SP x Blr

i feel like this particular one is all the sativa from both lines , I think other  phenos will more Indica . Who knows though, yeah try some outside, I’m sure they won’t disappoint 

• Like 1