•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Smokey Pockets

Smokeshack Photodump

19 hours ago, saxo said:

happy scrogging ,Smokey !!

enjoy that nice looking bud above,Amigo :icecream:

Thanks Broski! 

• Like 1

LOL I just read back, I goofed up, I was suppose to do this before the LA was jarred up? The Cob, Will it still work? Jarred her yesterday.

• Like 2

Got me. Is it still pretty moist? If the humidity is good to high, would be my guess, but I've only read about it here.

On 5/26/2018 at 5:05 PM, gardenartus said:

LOL I just read back, I goofed up, I was suppose to do this before the LA was jarred up? The Cob, Will it still work? Jarred her yesterday.

Hi Gardenartus, it may still work, but that moisture in the bud is the catalyst for the chemical reaction . Still try it, but next time only dry for 2 days or so before cobbing

• Like 1

Well, got an update from the Smokeshack 

about midway through wk3

bubbagum

F3F9A773-B813-48E2-9488-D239D0C7CC6C.jpeg

• Like 1

Pretty sure that was formally JC3, they have a very good rep here :) You've been busy.

I am not gonna make that cob unless I do it the correct way.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Pretty sure that was formally JC3, they have a very good rep here :) You've been busy.

I am not gonna make that cob unless I do it the correct way.

Ahhhhh, well I certainly respect that,wanting to do things the right way first. 

Yep, been busy around here, this round is starting to get interesting, these lovely candies really give me a nice buzz , I feel productive when I eat them.very helpful when I’m gardening.  Thank you again 

• Like 1

Looks like you have your hands full Smokey. Lots of variety there. best vibes with the flowering!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I am very happy you have good results with the candies. It is a world of difference when we eat it. :) I am trying to make converts of all stoners ha ha ha j/k but rec folks I love to see them try some medicinal type medibles. Can change your world.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Smokey Pockets said:

Ahhhhh, well I certainly respect that,wanting to do things the right way first. 

Yep, been busy around here, this round is starting to get interesting, these lovely candies really give me a nice buzz , I feel productive when I eat them.very helpful when I’m gardening.  Thank you again 

Hey Smokey, are they sativa edibles? I can't remember trying any sativa and have been wondering about them. That sounds good being able to work good on them.

• Like 2

Hey mr G, bet he would tell you I don't know ask Gardenartus lol Nope, they are made from small dose oil. You need to make some up. I'll shoot you a PM and give you some recipes for that oil you have on hand. :) Do you like PB candy? Or starburst, that is an easy recipe if you have molds.

• Like 2

Oh I forgot, the PB doesn't do well with the oil. I make those with honey.  You don't like starburst? You could do hard candy as well.

• Like 1

yeah, anything will work. I just don't eat candies much. Chocolate, yes.. but, I can do candies, especially if I know it's for a good cause. Maybe some sour candies... I can eat almost anything, just don't, ha.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Looks like you have your hands full Smokey. Lots of variety there. best vibes with the flowering!

peace

mrG

Thanks MrG, 

appreciate it, yeah it’s a good mix, most of these  are my 1st go at them, so I’m very psyched to see what they do. 

8 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I am very happy you have good results with the candies. It is a world of difference when we eat it. :) I am trying to make converts of all stoners ha ha ha j/k but rec folks I love to see them try some medicinal type medibles. Can change your world.

Yeah , it’s really cool, definitely quite different than the buzz from smoking. Thanks for answering MrG about the candies, that was a funny series of posts

• Like 2