•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Cannarie

Cannarie's Trees

Damn nice my friend 

amazing 

• Like 1

Good evening, my friends from Opengrow. Its day 49 and the weather conditions are far from ideal in this stage.

Relative humidity has been through the roof the last weeks. During the day, when the lights are off, I keep it at around 50% with a dehumidifier, but when I'm ventilating with the lights on, thats not of much use. This morning, right before the lights turned off, I went in and the RH was over 70%. And to make things worse, we're gonna have a heatwave next week (the last week), with temperatures over 33 degrees Celsius. Not sure what thats in Fahrenheit, but its HOT! :)

Last week the 2 plants in the front really started hanging. Especially the one on the left, so I used some rope to keep em up. Just my complete luck its the 2 plants in front, cause I wouldn't have been able to reach the two in the back.

I feel they totally should be ready next week at the 8 week mark, but I might just wait a little longer till harvest, if that means they wont have to dry in these extreme temps.

20190719_205608.thumb.jpg.38896d7a13dca9ad0dd80a86f7929e8b.jpg

20190719_205630.thumb.jpg.c0bc1ecd20b1c4547bbbd05dfa643109.jpg

20190719_205837.thumb.jpg.e6d54524ed388b990120e9ed5762d502.jpg

20190719_205736.thumb.jpg.927058b60e65bab1326dafe7b9fde56f.jpg

20190719_205903.thumb.jpg.f9a195a22fecdda487bf38e24d527827.jpg

20190719_205958.thumb.jpg.77ba8af80e6b26650113b9d5591e3c16.jpg

20190719_205756.thumb.jpg.6b1a14cab8fae499fc10f3efa1f1a9e0.jpg

20190719_205803.thumb.jpg.0378c8c2be6360e9409a14ae1923d4cc.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Awesome bro! Hope you get through the humidity part. I have the opposite problem. Too dry. Your grow looks fabulous! Very healthy looking girls.  Best vibes!

• Like 2

Are they hard? If so, it's gonna be a good one! And i never worry about humidity, but i do about dew point.

• Like 2

Any news on how that grow finished :) 

• Like 2

Sorry guys, been a bit too busy to report on several forums at once. So this is where we're at..

Right after last update I discovered some mold. But because the plants really werent read yet, i risked not to harvest until a week later. In this week I had to cut out 1 or 2 new rotten buds every day. Fortunately the rot was at an early stage everytime, so the amount I had to throw away was relatively small. During harvest (saturday 27th of june at day 57) I found a couple more spots, but I reckon I didnt throw away more then a total of 50 grams of dry weight. So the gamble of waiting one more week payed off.

This is right before harvest..
20190727_173610.jpg.9e13ebda5f74cecb0e95

@Hamme Hydro to answer your question, the main cola's were very hard, like they were last round. However with the lower ones I was a bit disappointed. Of course the canopy was a lot more compact this time, which must have affected the light penetration to these buds.

So what I wanna do next round is harvest in 2 stages. The main buds first and the rest a week or so later.

I ended up with about 2.5 of these nets..
20190731_231233.jpg.58962d2067d574de34cc

A couple of these bouquets..
20190728_012511.jpg.a1d06ec5bcb808d695fe

And then about 1- to 200 grams of untrimmed bud hanging on the plant (of which I have no pic :))

I harvested over a period of 5 days. The first 1/3 is dry by now and the rest will be in a couple of days. I will report a final score by then :)

Just planted the seeds for the next round yesterday. I'll do roughly the same, only this time I can hopefully fill out the entire room in stead of only 3/4.
20190803_234401.jpg.73b8f33a2faaed9388b0

Btw guys, thanks a lot for all the nice comments. Really appreciate it!

• Like 9

Harvesting the main cola's first makes no difference to the airy ones tugged away under the leaves. Try defoliation instead. 

20 hours ago, Cannarie said:

Btw guys, thanks a lot for all the nice comments. Really appreciate it!

Do you? That's not what you mentioned on the Dutch forum. Don't take our kindness for a weakness. Just saying. 

• Like 1

Looks like you completely misread what I was actually saying @Hamme Hydro.

to avoid misinterpretations, I specifically said in that comment that I didnt mean to say a bad word about the people here because everybody is so kind.

What I did say is that I feel more at home in a more direct environment because it doesnt make me feel like I have to be polite all the time myself. Where the dutch forum is a lot more direct, here its more supportive and kind. I think thats just a representation of the Dutch and the American culture. Theres nothing wrong with either. I just happen to be from a part of Holland where people tend to be even more direct then in other parts. So thats just the reason I spend more of my time on the dutch forum. Thats all.

But that doesnt mean I dont appreciate it when people are nice to me. I actually appreciate the shit out of anybody commenting in my topic! Positive or negative. Even from the people on the dutch forum that I cant stand and that I am in arguments with all the time.

But one thing thats so great about this forum is how active people are. On the other hand in the dutch forum a lot goes by totally ignored by everybody. I mentioned this as well btw

• Like 4

Everything is dry and neatly trimmed. Well the last 100 grams is semi neatly trimmed (so i deducted 10% before adding it to the final weight) 

So in total its 1445 grams, plus a whole bunch of the fluffy stuff I didn't weigh.

That was under constantly 609Watts of led light (max power), and an average of 568W of hps light (of max 825W), making a total average of 1177W during 56 days of 12/12. Which makes. 1,23grams per Watt.

Cant be happier about the result! Especially considering my room only got 3/4 full, temps were really high around here, and I got mold issues. 

Before I started my goal was to get at least a gram per watt (for the first time), but I raised this goal mid grow to 1,5 kilos of total weight. Probably would've made that if I didn't get te mold.

So thanks everyone for watching, "reacting" and commenting! Yes, really! :P And I hope to see you all during the next one, of which you'll be seeing more updates very soon. This will be mostly the same of what I did this last round, only hopefully with a filled up room. And then the round after this I think I'm gonna go hydro (still in the orienting phase).

• Like 3

1.23 grams per watt is excellent.............................what a great haul. My last screen was .9 g/w................:cry

• Like 2

14 hours ago, JetDro said:

1.23 grams per watt is excellent.............................what a great haul. My last screen was .9 g/w................:cry

That is pretty amazing too! With tubelight or hps?

5 hours ago, ifish said:

How many watts are them individual led strips ?

That depends on the amperage that the driver can run through them. The drivers I use run at a maximum of 1050mA, making 23,4W per strip (times 26 strips). And I can dim them to 50% of that.

The maximum amperage that the strips can handle is 1.6A, making 35,7W per strip. But that will increase the temperature of the strips decreasing the efficiency, so nobody really runs them at their maximum. So the more strips you use to run at a certain total Wattage, the more efficient they become and vice versa.

I use samsung h-influx strips btw. The most commonly ones used (to my knowledge) are samsung gen 3 f-series strips, which are pretty similar.