•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

• OK< that is cool as all get out, I opened up my albums, dumped the pics in, then opened new window, and took and dumped them from there into this post! Sweet!
  • medium.5ad4f39355076_honeyinjellybag.jpg
  • medium.5ad4f390ef2b8_honeyinballjarincon

•   I put the herb in jelly bags, as seen in the pic, In the ball canner which has temp control med_gallery_14187_5117_94817.jpg
  • I do this for 6 days. I take it out several times a day, smoosh the jelly bag. Last day I strain and put it in a sausage press to get all the goodness out. I use 30 grams of decarbed bud to one cup of honey. It comes out to be 100mg teaspoons and it taste really good :) Perfect to use straight or add to tea or coffee. I also use the honey to bump up other recipes and I make PB kisses and tootsie rolls from it.
  •  
  • Like 6

The infused honey is the best and makes tea time even better 

thanks for the recipe 

peace your friend 

papalag 

• Like 3

I love that honey, pretty easy to make too :) I think most I make everyone could make, if they have the right directions. :) Glad you like it Pap.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I love that honey, pretty easy to make too :) I think most I make everyone could make, if they have the right directions. :) Glad you like it Pap.

Oh, and it is gooood. Really has very little weed flavor, and is great in tea.... now I just need a press so I can make some myself. Thanks again to our "Canna Angel" aka Gardenartus. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What about using honey like we do tincture :) I think I will experiment with one of my patients, my tolerance is so high hard for me to tell at times.

That would be cool, under the tongue kicks in quickly, and the sweet taste, this might work.

My tinctures I make have a distinctive, Construction workers sock taste to them ha ha ha Maybe the honey will work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That works! I went ahead and tried, only issue was, I had to swallow cause it made my mouth water lol. But I can feel it, there we go, use the honey like tincture. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hahaha...that shouldn't be funny, but my mind is always in the gutter....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

hahaha shit mine is just as bad, I laughed too once you said that ha ha ha

Gave Birth To Twins today ha ha ha and we have Honey Goodness for 4/20, gonna be a good day tomorrow trimming up the Deathstar too and gonna eat lemon sugar cubes and drink tea with honey :)

honey 4 20 this one.jpg

And they had a baby! ha ha ha

honey bear filled.jpg

• Like 7

I am going to make up some ice tea, then dissolve some lemon oil in the medicated honey, then dissolve it in the tea. Just sip my meds all day :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I made it Peach flavored instead, made me chuckle about putting in this container lol Tradewinds Ain't Got nothing on me ;) 150mg cup of Ice tea 

tea medicated 002.JPG

• Like 1

Holy crap, don't know if it is because combined with green tea or what, but that kicked in fast and is really potent, I need a nap! ha!

• Like 3

I like this honey infusion idea, and must try it sometime.

My oil making skills have improved a lot in the last year.

But this would be great, because I usually put the oil in my morning java.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Maria sanchez said:

I like this honey infusion idea, and must try it sometime.

My oil making skills have improved a lot in the last year.

But this would be great, because I usually put the oil in my morning java.

It is easy to make, just time consuming. You will love it! You can take it straight or put it into medibles, you can actually make a medible out of it. I use it to make PB kisses and Tootsie rolls, then use it in recipes to bump up potency.

I make CBD honey as well and if you use it in peppermint tea, knocks a migraine out in 30 minutes.

You can also infuse sugar :)

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 12:05 AM, gardenartus said:

It is easy to make, just time consuming. You will love it! You can take it straight or put it into medibles, you can actually make a medible out of it. I use it to make PB kisses and Tootsie rolls, then use it in recipes to bump up potency.

I make CBD honey as well and if you use it in peppermint tea, knocks a migraine out in 30 minutes.

You can also infuse sugar :)

Yummy!

Infused sugar sounds like fun, but I try to keep my sugar intake low.

I can do my oil in coffee or smoothies, or just straight, it's got an ok flavor.

But I could do the same with honey.

I would love to find a nice way to prepare so it's easy to carry when flying internationally...  ;-)

But I also get worried about consequences, and never do it......................