•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Toker

I'm complaining

Usually we go from winter into summer, kinda just breeze over spring here.

This year...

It's 34 F this morning lol

I have like 70 plants to get in the garden , got them under the lights for now but I'm  ready to

Get my hands dirty. 

Die winter die

• Like 4

I swear everybody I've talked to is experiencing the same deal this year. Strange ass winter here. 

Been meaning to give you a shout Toker. I just had my knee replaced a few weeks ago so that slowed me down. It's making it hard to tend to the plants I have going. Now, I'm not even sure if I can stay here this year. The owner os going to put it on the market... here we go again.

Hope all else is going good. Hit me up anytime.

peace

mrG

I lost a 10/20 full of tomatoes, as I thought I could leave them out while I went camping.

Alas, they were not hardened off properly, and just cadevers when I got home.

Aw man that sucks. This winter is all screwed up. Everybody is having problems. I hope the camping trip was fun!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I finally moved everything outside yesterday and hopefully to stay, the weather this year reminds me of the late 60's and early 70's, just cycling back around. Joe Bastardi with Weather bell is predicting a weak El Nino this fall, I hope so, that will extend the season, he's the most accurate forecaster in the world so I have faith.

Baq

• Like 2

I hope you're right. Our season ended early last year. And starting late this spring it appears.

peace

mrG

3 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I hope you're right. Our season ended early last year. And starting late this spring it appears.

peace

mrG

Hope Joe is right and he usually is, businesses pay a lot of money for his forecast. Oh, I went with the digital rope light to extend the photoperiod outside until the sun catches up, the one I purchased has a built in timer and is battery operated, $9.99 and works, might just last a month, but at that price I'll buy a new one next year if needed.  

• Like 1

On 4/23/2018 at 9:45 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

I hope the camping trip was fun!

Hey Mr Goodfellow,

It was spectacular!! Friday evening it got damn cold, down to 27F.

My wife and I were fine, but around 1:00 am I heard one of the grandkids say he was cold.

I had saved an extra but old, sleeping bag,  had it rolled up in the PU truck. Went and got it, made them all scooch together, covered them all up, and everyone slept just fine.

The next day was just a blistering beauty man. I did not get to fish, as I was keeping the kids lines in the water, and them out of the water, LOL.

Food always tastes better cooked outside, I had plenty of joints rolled and cut in half, as you just do not need the whole thing.

I got to keep my wits about me in case someone goes in the water. We stayed nicely stoned at all times, with cookies.

Once the kids got their fill of fishing we went back to camp, and they can run wild out the back of camp, that goes right to a section of the  Appalachian Trail, where an overnight shelter is, but it's very primitive, and back in the forest a fair way.

Saturday evening was very nice, Sunday was another killer blue sky and warm, shining down so hard on all my dead tomatoes LOL!!

Sorry to hijack to the OP!!

• Like 5

Snow on the ground this morning. Had a couple of 80 degree days and 70's yesterday. Fucking upside down weather this year. I hope we do get a long Indian Summer with the El Ninó or whichever it is.

peace

mrG

• Like 4

I am done, finally.

60 peppers from 13 countries

And 30 tomatoe vines.

I also have 15 sugar baby

Melon vines.

My poor ass lucked up.

My city got money from 

Uncle Sam to beautifi 

Several miles of road here