•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

WELCOME TO GENEVA CITY

gva_small.thumb.png.042ea0723f8a60420dd859baddf1940e.png

Hey Peeps!! The rat is back on the track !! Welcome to my new sharing place ! You will see my town, my smoking gear, the seeds making and my grow diary !

See you there !

Le rat

• Like 15

Perfect, now I can cancel my plane tickets... and just pull up a chair here! :P 

:popcorn:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 25.04.2018 at 5:10 PM, Damar said:

Perfect, now I can cancel my plane tickets... and just pull up a chair here! :P 

:popcorn:

Right Damar, and you will see tons of pics. Of my town and my grow ! Thx for following. 

• Like 1

bon jour ,mon ami !!

i always was thinking your lake is named Lac de Geneve ......anyway,i´m pulling a chair for your report

• Like 1

Was yesterday. I take boat lesson. Then, this is from the lac. You can see oldest Geneva church and the “mouettes” seagulls in French. It’s a common public transport. 

Second picture is 3 Ouzbékistan f12 (USC) and one durghancandy (durghanchitral x candyland)

See you !

le rat 

4A80614B-CAD0-4E07-A529-BDBA98E1937E.thumb.jpeg.b3482a14f6d55fd8db8be8da57e3000a.jpeg

875B3ABB-CF82-4883-8539-1D19DABEF733.jpeg

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, saxo said:

bon jour ,mon ami !!

i always was thinking your lake is named Lac de Geneve ......anyway,i´m pulling a chair for your report

Heyhey big problem! :) 

In Geneva, we all call it lac de Genève! Right. But in fact there is many town in is board and a French side too. French ppl don’t like when we call it like this and Swiss ppl from Lausanne or Montreux don’t like it too! But it’s like that because Geneva is the only international town on is board. 

Welcome saxo!!

• Like 3

Hey buddy, I just now saw this. Glad to have you back! I sent a PM earlier. 

Looking forward to your grow pics and the pics of Switzerland. Best vibes to you and the family.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Oh damn, I just looked a wiki for the lake, 45 miles long, and just shy of 9 miles across. As I was looking around it, I noticed it would be a fantastic scooter ride around it!!

One of my rides, I want to ride around Lake Erie and Lake Ontario some summer.

Lovely plants man!!

I worked many years ago subcontracting to DelArue Degori a Swiss company making printing equipment. I would set the equipment in place in the factories, and then once the printing expert got there, worked with them, until the machines were accepted. Wonderful folks!!

Best to ya man!

• Like 2

On 02.05.2018 at 2:27 PM, webeblzr said:

Oh damn, I just looked a wiki for the lake, 45 miles long, and just shy of 9 miles across. As I was looking around it, I noticed it would be a fantastic scooter ride around it!!

One of my rides, I want to ride around Lake Erie and Lake Ontario some summer.

Lovely plants man!!

I worked many years ago subcontracting to DelArue Degori a Swiss company making printing equipment. I would set the equipment in place in the factories, and then once the printing expert got there, worked with them, until the machines were accepted. Wonderful folks!!

Best to ya man!

Yes the lake is big, the biggest Alpine Lake. And fucking deep! More than 300m!! Lots of thing to do here, but unfortunately the jet sky is prohibited in the Swiss part (all the lake maybe. Not sure)

Thx :)

And what is your job? I’m working in editing & printing industry. I’m polygraph. That mean i’m preparing data and pictures for printing. I love colore correction so much.

thx for coming! 

• Like 4

Welcome back Le rat! 

Love the pictures of Geneva, Swiss is such a beautiful country so thanks for sharing the eye candy! 

• Like 1

Thank you HH!!

It seems lot of you love to see other countries. We can share it by the way of OG !

thx for passing!

bless

• Like 3

Yes, but honestly my country is not as beautiful as Swiss. I am considering to immigrate and i'll bring my own smokes to the mountains! :D

• Like 2

Mountains will certainly appreciate your contribution ;) welcome!

• Like 1

We'll look at all of the pictures you publish! Looking nice. I played around on Google Earth a while back after talking to you. I had a lot of fun. What a beautiful country! Maybe one day the sky will rain money down on my head and then I will load up and go! heh.

I'll be putting a few pics of my CBD Kush soon. They are close to chop. Very nice dense buds on the ends of the limbs. It's really dank smelling so far. I took a couple of buds off to try as soon as they finish drying.

Here is the pic of the buds I took of. The limb was already broken for a month now so I took it off.

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5083 2.jpg

:icecream:

peace

mrG

• Like 6

Hey buddy! Nice to see u back in action on here ;)

greetz

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

We'll look at all of the pictures you publish! Looking nice. I played around on Google Earth a while back after talking to you. I had a lot of fun. What a beautiful country! Maybe one day the sky will rain money down on my head and then I will load up and go! heh.

I'll be putting a few pics of my CBD Kush soon. They are close to chop. Very nice dense buds on the ends of the limbs. It's really dank smelling so far. I took a couple of buds off to try as soon as they finish drying.

Here is the pic of the buds I took of. The limb was already broken for a month now so I took it off.

peace

mrG

Thank you for showing babies!!

she look good :) I hope that she will help you! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MiNdLesS said:

Hey buddy! Nice to see u back in action on here ;)

greetz

Thank you Mindless. 

;)

Great to see you around 

looking forward to seeing your grows again 

• Like 1

Hey Le rat, 

Sorry I've been busy painting the interior of our house. 

The company I worked for building rotary printing equipment, such as RotoGravure, Flexographic, Offset newspaper presses, and finally sheet fed currency lines, the whole deal, Mabeg infeeds, DelaRue Digeory press, sheet turning, sheet inspection, just every piece of the line.

Our company would build the equipment, test run it, get BEP, (Bureau of Engraving and Printing) to sign off, tear it down, take it to the plants, set it back up, and retest it....go elsewhere.

The printing industry was in my day the 6th largest industry.

The biggest player bought the company I worked for to rid themselves of competition.

Then due to tariffs, they kept us around for 10 years, then shut us down when another government entity reduce the tariff.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:39 AM, Le rat said:

but unfortunately the jet sky is prohibited in the Swiss

No not jet ski's, but I fell in love with small CC's motorcycles or scooters.

I rode down to North Carolina, a few years ago, on my Honda PS250, or Big Ruckus. I had meet others who owned the PS250, we picked  a time and place, to all get together, and ride some miles, for a weekend. While down in Greenville North Carolina, a group of Ruckus riders, from Charlotte NC, saw our group, and we stopped to shoot some pictures and talk scooter shit. The Honda Ruckus, or called Zoomers by some, is only 50 CC's!! But these cool assed cats, had spent thousands of dollars modifying them. They were such fantastic crew.

My BR is the one with my jacket over the windscreen, maybe the 5th scoot back.

Slow Dumb Fun, just thrills me.

EOIkwBy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I do that all the time... ooops.

Cool stuff, webe. I wouldn't mind having one of the scooters these days. It would be a hoot.

peace

mrG

beautiful work dude!! They all look hot! In Europe it’s very useful and common to ride in 50cc. This is the only engine you can ride from 16 to 18. 

Thx for sharing. : )

• Like 3

I found a monster in a pack of bubblegumer from « femalseeds » I think. 

Big big fat trunk. Big leaves, fat and fast roots, and a very interesting structure. The internode is not to big, but each leaves and each buds are reaching the light for a miracle. 

I waiting for the taste. 

F9555156-B557-4B44-B269-479C06DBCBBA.jpeg

16F7F78A-AEDC-46FA-A321-8C8F0E49C0EF.jpeg

• Like 3

The picture with the lighter was 3 weeks. 

A5728F11-68FC-409B-A660-A587A98A93F8.jpeg

83752915-76EF-4F29-8A02-2C92D293BDE7.jpeg

• Like 6

On 04.05.2018 at 3:51 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5083 2.jpg

:icecream:

peace

mrG

She look absolutely 50/50 :)

i think there is a misunderstood. The only strain how have Jedi Kush as father it’s the Lemon Fantasy. The other you have are coming from kushsupernova (Jedi Kush X KO Kush) male. Already dank smelling. Thank you for taking time to post some pictures. 

See you soon 

• Like 1