•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

The CBD Kush is really interesting. One pheno does have a nice taste. There is lemon coming from the smell in the bag and when you break open a bud. It burns very nice. Now I just wait for the cure.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Let me know what happen after the cure : ) you describe it like something cool. does the production is correct?

• Like 1

The plant was so beautiful until I started having problems with powdery mildew. I didn't have any money at the time so I used water and baking soda and it was too strong. It killed the trichs back a little and never looked quite the same. It still came out nice.

It's sort of dark green and tight buds. It burns great and the first hit is lemony and earth. It is best on the first toke. It will make you cough. I have to do more research (lol) with it to learn it better, but that will come soon.

I am able to buy my house, Le rat, so now I can grow without worry anymore. It will be my house!

Thanks buddy.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Starting to fatten up there, LeRat! How much are they drinkin' lately?

• Like 1

On 01.06.2018 at 7:49 PM, Damar said:

Starting to fatten up there, LeRat! How much are they drinkin' lately?

They drink 16l with a full set of Adv. Nut. 

One day on two or each days. Depending. 

• Like 1

Now this is flowering day + 34

I have 3 pheno, one very beautiful!!!! But the smell is not very bubblegume for the moment. The same one, but little bit smaller have a fxxing bubblegum smell. And the thirds is more indica structure. 

This is the beautiful one!

2B911B9F-3B1B-4825-BFC0-8E42038BD300.jpeg

• Like 5

Those are nice. I need a few that taste and smell like bubblegum. I think it was my SFB #1, that had a bubblegum smell for about a week or so. But it lost it. Too bad, I was hoping it keep it and I had something special. Great job Le Rat.

16 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Nice looking plants Le rat. That first one os a real beauty.

peace

mrG

Thank you Mr. Gfellow!

and believe me, I can’t give it justice. I’m not here from long time, but this is the most  beautiful girl I ever see. Vivacity, big roots system, big trunk. And a lots of buds who find light by itself. I hop that she will bring a good tast until flushing days.  

• Like 1

They really do look beautiful - I love the contrast between the orange/yellow/green light of the flowers and the purple:blue in the background :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Those are nice. I need a few that taste and smell like bubblegum. I think it was my SFB #1, that had a bubblegum smell for about a week or so. But it lost it. Too bad, I was hoping it keep it and I had something special. Great job Le Rat.

Thank you justcozz!!

that happens to me sometimes with some strains. For me is coming from certain strains. They are “nutrient sensitive”. 

I think they don’t need nitrogen as other need or maybe the soil is not adapted ? I saw that lots of people don’t have the bubble gum tast even on bubble gum elite clone. May be is because the tast need special nutrients or don’t need other. I mean indica strains don’t have the same soil that they have on Sativa area. Pakistan - Colombia for example. Maybe??

thank you for coming! : )

• Like 2

Nice la rat 

the bubblegune looks awesome I can smell it from here lol 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Damar said:

They really do look beautiful - I love the contrast between the orange/yellow/green light of the flowers and the purple:blue in the background :)

It due to the alternate type of light.  

280LED - 400 W sod - 280 LED - 400 W sod

i maybe will put my last 280LED at the center. 

8E0E3D5B-4CCB-4C9F-B200-9928904DF339.jpeg

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Nice la rat 

the bubblegune looks awesome I can smell it from here lol 

Thx papalag :)

• Like 1

Don't ya just love it when the fat ole fan leaves stand up like that and say High :) Nice looking, I Like that bubblegum strain

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Don't ya just love it when the fat ole fan leaves stand up like that and say High :) Nice looking, I Like that bubblegum strain

Thank you gardenatus. yes they seems to like the water treatment :) 

• Like 1

When does the countdown start le rat, how many more days/weeks are you thinking?

38 minutes ago, Damar said:

When does the countdown start le rat, how many more days/weeks are you thinking?

End of June : )

• Like 1

Great job brother la  rat 

beautiful plants from great genetics

keep it going 

• Like 2