•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

A couple patients who have hemorrhoids from opioid constipation. I simply infuse coconut oil with the fan leaves. This works better then Prep H. :)

Our plants are amazing.

• Like 3

Oh, I've always had a problem. I had surgery for them once. Hope I never had to do that again. I take stool softners to stay ahead of it. Sometimes nothing seems to matter.

peace

mrG

• Sad 2

Bummer, you need to maybe change your eating habits. I hate opioids for that, I go almost everyday, and if not I feel odd. Give me a cup of coffee lol

• Like 1

I actually have things under control very good for the last 4-5 months. It is mostly diet or bad habits, *cough* beer, *cough*....

peace

mrG

On 5/6/2018 at 11:26 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

I actually have things under control very good for the last 4-5 months. It is mostly diet or bad habits, *cough* beer, *cough*....

peace

mrG

Hey man, maybe you should consider switching to a more "hoppy" beer. Hops have quite a few medicinal applications, and share a lot of the same terpenes as our beloved buddage. 

Not sure if it would be any easier on the rear compared to other beers, I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing hemorrhoids yet so I have no idea if it would help.

BUT, regardless, why not drink some good with the bad? Know what I'm sayin' ?

A local brewery out here puts out a brew called "Hopsolution" or something like that. To me it tastes like a mouth full of fruit, flowers and a hint of pine. Girlfriend hates it, but I looooove it.

Sorry for the beer ramble, mizz Garden. I'm from the backwoods, beer talk gets me excited lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stringy Pete said:

..., I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing hemorrhoids yet so I have no idea if it would help.

Are you looking forward to the experience?

Beer dehydrates and can cause constipation due to that. Drink more water during the day :) That might help, and add some fiber.

• Like 1

I only ever drink India Pale Ale and have for decades. I’ve been a home brewer for around 12 years. My problem is Inlove them too much, ha. 

Hops are a cousin to cannabis. And like cannabis the plant has lots of beneficial aspects. I grew hops for a few years. They are fun to grow. 

Thanks though. I agree with  you that hops should be a part of everybody’s life!

peace 

mrG

• Like 1