•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Aztec Rain advice

Awesome. Out taking pics, huh? Wish I had the cash to come catch up with you at one. Maybe next year or so. We have a blues fest coming up pretty soon. I want to drop an Aztec. Thanks for your report!

peace

mrG

Ok, here's my best Aztec Rain, topped once and bowled out, it's a beast, probably would have gone 8 to 10 foot easy and may still hit 8 as a bush, you can see the Oaxacan in this one!

Aztec Rain 2018-5-2.jpg

• Like 3

She fooled you huh? Damn! It just grew new plants in all directions after you topped it. heh

I dropped one seed of AR but not sure if it made it into the right spot.... I'll explain later.

Looks great bro!

peace

mrG

I hope you found a great one

I really love mine, and I can't wait to see how yours ends 

Up .

Trees bro I see bud covered trees in your future

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toker said:

I hope you found a great one

I really love mine, and I can't wait to see how yours ends 

Up .

Trees bro I see bud covered trees in your future

She was a Raspberry smelling mofro, I say was because Termites got all my Aztec Rains and more, bad load of compost was full of them, I've lost 14 big plants in preflower, only thing I can do now is try and keep them away from what's left until after harvest, then I will burn everything. It's a daily battle and wearing me out.

Baq

I have one growing, i think, lol. I lost a few name tags and I think i have it down to two plants I need to ID. If I'm right one is AR and the other a Black Lime Reserve. I also ended up with an extra seed on my table the day I popped all of the different strains. So, it's called "mystery plant" and who knows what it is. I'm hoping it's an extra seed from one of the strains I had out. 

I was going to pop another Aztec Rain when I realized I wasn't sure about it anymore, then t hi me, it's a fem, so I just had to wait them all out for sexing. We'll see. I think it'll stick out when a little larger. 

Wow, Baq, that sucks, I just read you post. I'm at the worrying stage myself. I'm only a few weeks away but this last part will be full of mites and PM if not caught and checked early. Holding my breath. Hope you get rid of that shit. That part of the country is relentless with things that eat everything. I'm finding the same thing here under certain circumstances. Lots of mouths vying for your plant.

peace

mrG