•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

It was/is a rest combo!!

@smilestyle I have the Chuckues bride x lt/c99 in solo cups now. Only had 3 seeds left, hoping for 3 females:) I'll throw some pics up in a week or 2 when they are worth looking at

yes, this thread lives  through the posts of  you all....

@StankyDank30

Feel free to post pics of these crosses. It´s a "lemon thai &hybrids" - thread after all.

smile

• Like 1

Justcozz just finished growing Santero's Lemon Bubba. I think it has lemon Thai. I'll grow them soon. 

JC... any pics to offer up? I guess the bud is still curing?

peace

mrG

Only thing I have is a Lemon Fantasy by Le rat, and the only one that I had was a male. I collected pollen and dusted a few other strain, but purposely hit the Green Manalishi f2 with him. She was a nice lemony pheno on the stem rub. I never smoked the LF yet either. I plan on growing the Lemon Bubba by SAN soon. I think it's Lemon Thai x Bubba Kush or the other way around... I have to go back and look.

Surely, you have a lemon strain in your place Garden, huh!?!? Let's see it, or a recent one.. 

peace all

mrG

• Like 1

gallery_3033_4124_1342632.thumb.jpg.93e56e483b0299f40dafb1c14cb89929.jpg

Lemon Thai f3

@Mr Goodfellow

My next Grow will include some Lemon Thai from different sources and different generations of Lemon Thai to held the genepool as big as possible.

Beside I see some "Golden Wedding"(Colombian Gold 72 x Malawi Gold), Kerala (South Indian Sativa), Atomic Jam (NAW Seeds), Mango Thai, and others...

smile

• Like 5

Wow that LT is a beauty. I like that idea. It’ll be interesting to follow along. How many sources do you plan on using?  

I almost got the Atomic Jam but opted for a little shorter flower time. Atomic Jam has the Apollo and I wanted to try it. I do have a Sinister cross with an Apollo parent.

I’ll be watching. Best very best vibes on the project Smile! When I get finished trying to make up for all of the years lost, not getting to know all of these strains, I’ll want to start on some sativa beauties. I have an indoor space that would be great for it but it’ll take me a minute to put it all together. I have some original Panama Red seeds a friend is holding for me. I’m hoping I can get a few to germ and hold. He’s had a problem but is young and inexperienced. He knows it and wants me to try and grow them. He’s also got a vial of old Mexican landrace seeds from an old timer but they are all mixed up with no genetic info. I hope to get some of those too.

Keep it up bro. I love watching the Sativa grows. It’s such a beautiful plant. 

peace

mrG

Chuckies Bride (cheese/c99) X Lemon thai/c99

Transplanted from solo cups last night and shaved there legs

I'll leave them under 24 hrs light until they show sex in the next 4 weeks, take clones and flower them. 

Hoping  for some terpy exotic beauties. We'll see :)

20180711_164103.jpg

• Like 6

Yeah, that sounds really interesting. Wo, I can't imagine the flavors that may come from it. Good luck and best vibes!

peace

mrG

Sounds good, shaved their legs, funny, did you use a straight blade or electric> lol They better be exotic after you took the time to shave their legs lol

• Like 1

On 5/2/2018 at 2:40 AM, smilestyle said:

This topic documents the ongoing research for the most lemon tasting strain/cross. Others, who were involved can post their trials too.

It started with the crash of fusion seeds. I decided to reproduce Lemon Thai and made crosses with it.

The first one was Cinderella 99 x Lemon Thai (Lemon Cindy)

gallery_3033_4551_2899499.jpg

Yo man Ive got some Bubba x LT seeds along with a few other LT crosses I was gifted by an OG member.  But I didnt see anyone mention Mota Rebels drops the past year.  Ive got Lemon G bx1 beans then a buncha lemon crosses those dudes made pre mota leaving the brand.  Ive been wanting to pop some of these lemons soooo bad lol.  I think 1 cross is SFV x lemon g... I was thinkin of doing a lemon cross using the bubba x lt x lemon g.  Idk.  Time...

• Like 3

On 8/7/2018 at 7:06 AM, Indican said:

Yo man Ive got some Bubba x LT seeds along with a few other LT crosses I was gifted by an OG member.  But I didnt see anyone mention Mota Rebels drops the past year.  Ive got Lemon G bx1 beans then a buncha lemon crosses those dudes made pre mota leaving the brand.  Ive been wanting to pop some of these lemons soooo bad lol.  I think 1 cross is SFV x lemon g... I was thinkin of doing a lemon cross using the bubba x lt x lemon g.  Idk.  Time...

Indi, I have the lemon g x lemon thai/ lemon G, the loompas headband x lemon g/ lemon thai and the (gg#4/kosher kush x heri) x lemon g/ lemon thai. DM on IG. We need to talk haha. 

• Like 2

any lemon bubba is special ...

mota used pre98bk to a F2-LT guy.

i used the 1993bk to a LT F1-dude.

... both are quite bubba kush-dom.

i knew these would land in a special place.

"broski love" reaches everyone, haha B)

oi, @smilestyle

"golden wedding" will be special for sure.

thank you for this wonderful cross !! :)

• Like 2

Hi Smilestyle, good to see you here in the Breeders room. Congratulations!

I really dig watching the sativa grows. 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

@santero

the "Golden Wedding" cross is a wet dream for tropical sativa guys. Colombian Gold 72 x Malawi Gold promises a high class sativa high of long duration.

smile

• Like 1

I need thos lemon thai!!!!! Send them to the shop!

My Colombian Gold (from ColJam) phenos where heavy hitting asskicking kreeper - so I deceided to pollinate them with a nice afghanchitral selected male.