•           ai.php.gif

This topic documents the ongoing research for the most lemon tasting strain/cross. Others, who were involved can post their trials too.

It started with the crash of fusion seeds. I decided to reproduce Lemon Thai and made crosses with it.

The first one was Cinderella 99 x Lemon Thai (Lemon Cindy)

gallery_3033_4551_2899499.jpg

• Like 14

Some opengrow members showed plants, they had grown out of my seeds...

Silver Fields x Lemon Thai

gallery_15945_5774_1857907.jpg

LemonThai x Cinderella 99 x Lemon Thai ( "Very Lemon Cindy", VLC)

gallery_1753_5865_2571882.jpg

Lemon Thai female and Lemon Cindy male

gallery_3033_4124_2148855.jpg

gallery_3033_4124_2838874.jpg

• Like 11

The next step is a Lemon thai selection from different seedlines. The new project starts in october 2018.

smile

• Like 8

VERY cool, smilestyle :)

i recieved your pm and will send a little selection of different LT-lines over to you asap (!)

they are made with F1-male that i found in a pack of the original DF-release.

he was lemoncandy and is the dad of all the LT-X's i've been doing since then

(also, father of the "derg corra IX").

btw, your F3 LT's were also great smoke. absolutely true to the line if you ask me B)

creative, lemony, satty, inspirational, a bit euphoric and deliciously tasting/smelling.

• Like 10

Very cool project. Thanks for sharing. The ultimate lemon....I'm in for the show

• Like 3

I know, out there are crosses like Chuckys bride x Lemon Cindy. I want to invite everybody to post pics of crosses, like that!!

Thank you.

p.s. Cinderella 99 (mother of Lemon Cindy) and fusions pregnant Lemon Thai mom, the mother of my lemon thai f3.

gallery_3033_4115_4430275.jpg

gallery_3033_4115_3779424.jpg

p.p.s. There´s also hidros amnesia- core cut x my lemon thai pollen. Feel free to post these, too.

smile

• Like 8

:yummy: :tu

Gonna be fun seeing the lemon crew. Very nice work bro. Beautiful buds.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

The Mother of Malawi Gold x Lemon Thai and Lemon Tai F3

gallery_3033_4124_3669164.jpg

gallery_3033_4124_4794357.jpg

Don´t forget to share your own Lemon Thai and Lemon Cindy and other lemon adventures with us....

smile

• Like 7

Smile, you are amazing. I haven't forgotten about you buddy. I am more than appreciative of your gifts of the LT persuasion. 

DM coming. 

• Like 1

I've got a lemon cross I haven't tried yet. I collected the pollen of the male  and only plant I tried. It's Lemon Fantasy from Le rat, (deathstar x sfv og) x Lemon Skunk crossed it to a very potent and lemony Green Manalishi f2. I'm hoping to get a nice lemon cross. I have 6 sprouts of the cross so maybe I'll have an addition to the thread in a few months. I want to grow a female Lemon Fantasy, too. It sounds very good, but honestly, I have know idea of how much lemon is exhibited in the strain. 

peace

mrG

• Like 3

I use Lemon Thai for the lemon taste, because it´s a very loud aroma. Lemon Thai itself has a strong,speedy uphigh.

It´s not only the taste, making her a good breeding part.

smile

• Like 3

I have (finaly) Lemon Thai IV. I love your affection with those Sativa's. You have almost grown them all. How do you find the Malawi?

• Like 2

I haven't had the LT yet but I can only imagine the taste. I knew it must be good because it seems to be used in a lot of crosses. It sure produces nice looking work.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

@Sunnyvale

The Malawi Gold,  I ´ve grown came from old afropips seedstock. I reproduced them and made some crosses, I still have to explore.

Malawi Gold is legendary, afropips version is the real thing regarding flowering time, yield, taste,growth and effects.

World Class sativa, easy to grow,stays small due to short internodes and has definitly big flowers. The taste varies from tangerine to landrace spice.

Malawi Gold x Lemon Thai has a light spicy lemon taste.

smile

• Like 5

T.O.O. used big pots. I would recommend that. It increases the yield. I´ve grown LT in small and in big pots. Even in a small space I´would prefer big pots and big plants. Bending and breaking would be my first choice grow method, running her again. Lt has strong woody stems.

smile

• Like 1

@smilestyle i have a bunch of really nice pics of silver fields x lemon thai in my "The Lemon Thai mystery" thread. I do not know how to upload them and move them here but you or anyone are more then welcome to post them here. The thread is 3 pages of a wanderful plant and one of the most massive yielders ever.

Smile, very nice

2 hours ago, StankyDank30 said:

@smilestyle i have a bunch of really nice pics of silver fields x lemon thai in my "The Lemon Thai mystery" thread. I do not know how to upload them and move them here but you or anyone are more then welcome to post them here. The thread is 3 pages of a wanderful plant and one of the most massive yielders ever.

All you have to do is click and save the image from the thread, then post it here. 

Great job Stanky.

IMG_1717.thumb.JPG.4133a53da0638d1f4a52b6a18f5ce795.JPG

• Like 2

My SilverFields x Lemon Thai (Lemon Fields) tasted spicy and hazy from the SSH in Silver Fields... ...and Lemon/Grape from Lemon Thai.

Good yielding,exclusive buzz & taste...very strong..but no unwanted side effects. Just a bit dizzy next morning... coffein helps.

Recommended.

smile

• Like 2