•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

I just finished a super glue x ON Haze that has a strong glueylemon smell upon exhale, deep bell ringer, and so delicious.

When I finished running SFV78 from seedheaven, was when I fell in love with lemon flavors. Such a wide variety in that packet of beans, from very strong lemon to faintly.

So I'm kind of new to chasing lemons.

• Like 4

LemonSkunk in Some Super Lemon Haze Phenos is also very intense lemon.

It should be Las Vegas Lemon skunk???

Wot is it?

Edited by santero
it is a lemon skunk-selection from franco/ghs own stock. not the LV clone only ;) hope this helps a bit.
  • Like 2

Hey smilestyle, this was the packet I got from Seedheaven. I believe Santero said it was a creation of Bob Greens. I'm now seeking to grow out anything with the Mullumbimby in it. I'm just started some Australian DeadHead to see what that is about.

6 17 2020 022 SFV78 packet.JPG

• Like 2

These originals from down under of mythical proportions like Mullumbimby Madness are interesting for crosses,

as this hybrid is.

smile

hi,  smilestyle , webeblz  dont know how i missed this  one  , right up my alley i love thai weed ,  any old  , singular ingredients , that can be easily repro,d  ibl,s for mixin later!   what f gen are the lemon cindy,s ?      n  how long did the  mm, thai/ og bx take o finish blooooomin ?? webeblzr??

• Like 1

Amazing.

A couple months back, I started on this exact project and snagged a bunch of lemon strains that are in various stages right now.

• HSO's Lemon Citron
  • Vision Seeds Supreme Lemon
  • DNA's Lemon OG Kush
  • Greenbud's Lemon Pie
  • Authentic Genetics' Super Lemon Haze x Jack Herer F1
  • Sannie's Jack

Lemon Citron and one of the SJacks are in flower now, but just barely. All kinds of excited to see where this goes. The plan is to save the lemoniest phenos and open pollinate with the SLHxJH, then select for lemon aroma/taste among the offspring.

• Like 2

hi, speedlandracer ,looks like some fun,     are  any of them     regs,     or are these all recent , purchases ?  ive just always done it  that  way    its half the fun  @  first ,waitin & guessing what you think it looks  m.  or fe. big part of cannabis  culture !                        onelove    sunstone!   

• Like 1

The SLH x JH and Sannie's Jack are regs, the plan is to save the lemoniest pollen and hit the lemoniest ladies of all strains with it. :)

I start all regs off under 12/12, so I know what you mean! Just had some ECSD x Moonshine Haze differentiate last week, it's always cool to watch.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sunstone said:

hi,  smilestyle , webeblz  dont know how i missed this  one  , right up my alley i love thai weed ,  any old  , singular ingredients , that can be easily repro,d  ibl,s for mixin later!   what f gen are the lemon cindy,s ?      n  how long did the  mm, thai/ og bx take o finish blooooomin ?? webeblzr??

Hey sunstone, I got 9 females from that packet. The longest went 22 weeks, the shortest was 18 weeks. The taste went from strong lemoney to almost nothing. One plant foxtailed like wild, the others not so much. The smells from these were also a mixed bag, the foxtailed girl, was putrid burning rubber, with lemons/spices, and rust. 

The buzz, from the foxtailed girl, is stunning. Not wake and bake material unless your in vacation mode, because your not doing shit, but grinning at the world.

The others can help you dial into different mind sets: some of it is go go juice!! Not really speedy, heart racing, but more a focused, up beat feeling of I can get that done, kind of feeling. One, about 3 jars worth, has no decent smell, buds are very nice looking, when I sampled it, and thought not very potent, but a great edibles making  batch. A friend going through chemo, was complaining his weed from our shitty MMJ program, was just knocking him out. I gave him a jar of this, and told me it was just fantastic at bring his mood up after chemo. He said it had him giggling by the time he got home from the 30 mile drive.

It was great teacher for me, as I'm still struggling to get my organic grow profile more in tune to their needs.

Apologies to smilestyle for hijacking.

• Like 3

i love the long creepy flowering  ganja, types, ihave 4 diff doube jams @20 wks yester day   along with a malian hiland / col,gold/ sour.d  @ same wk bloom i rekon 2 weekish still, to last quarter of this moon.  i got 1  ' classics '  afgooie , fkin stunner ,2 zacatacas tribute,s looks like stretched white widow    totally coverd in crystal upon crystal  upon crystal:wub:  the yield is only medium  ?   ihavent smoked any yet n i have my thai .f.h. not yet shown any female.   hopfully i should get 1 or  2 soon if not ill finsh 2nd pack  my m2 is a beuatifull  puresativa hybridised landrace queen . genes from ladrace sri lankan,/thai/acapulco gold/southafrican/o.haze, ihave  2 types of indian manapuri & the manapuri /burma border( more power full than all north indian hashpalnt types ( their words not mine)?    we,ll see                         onelove         sunstone !

• Like 1

i love the long creepy flowering  ganja, types, ihave 4 diff doube jam  ?   ihavent smoked any yet n i have my thai .f.h. not yet shown any female.   hopfully i should get 1 or  2 soon if not ill finsh  this 2nd pack til i have a few to poll, or choose     sorry    its taken so long to reply ,  yes ihave the maapuri from rsc. & the blue flowerd oriental/manapuri/burma border purched from ace seeds.you should look there iff y.ou havent already and.the 16wk haze dom nl / haze 90 /91 (from tropical seeds)  e:evil:xpecting great things here,  i think ihave about 7 or 9 strains in two4+4 tents n im moving youg veg rome one to the other ,a cantinous kamakasi crop .  have you grown out any  of the urkul, i believe these were grownby the nagat ribe & it is they that  mantain the blue indian/burma borderflower originally bred by the trankhul tribe alittle further east than the imphal valley( of second ww fame)    onelove      sunstone

• Like 2

Unfortunately all Lemon Thai seeds are gone. But There are enough out there to repro Lemon Thai and spread new generations further.

smile

• Like 3

10 hours ago, sunstone said:

i love the long creepy flowering  ganja, types, ihave 4 diff doube jam  ?   ihavent smoked any yet n i have my thai .f.h. not yet shown any female.   hopfully i should get 1 or  2 soon if not ill finsh  this 2nd pack til i have a few to poll, or choose     sorry    its taken so long to reply ,  yes ihave the maapuri from rsc. & the blue flowerd oriental/manapuri/burma border purched from ace seeds.you should look there iff y.ou havent already and.the 16wk haze dom nl / haze 90 /91 (from tropical seeds)  e:evil:xpecting great things here,  i think ihave about 7 or 9 strains in two4+4 tents n im moving youg veg rome one to the other ,a cantinous kamakasi crop .  have you grown out any  of the urkul, i believe these were grownby the nagat ribe & it is they that  mantain the blue indian/burma borderflower originally bred by the trankhul tribe alittle further east than the imphal valley( of second ww fame)

Yeah! I love the history of this strain. I've got 7-8 Ukhrul right now. They've been under 12/12 the whole time and haven't shown sex yet (13 weeks or so). Not sure whether I'll grab some 2 gallon pots for these ladies or put them all the way into 3 gallons and then train them hard. They're looking like classic, beautiful, wispy SE asian sativas to this point.

I love the term kamikaze crop, it's almost exactly what I'm doing too. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

eer    there,s a hell of a lot of sycronicity,going down thiscovid shit smoke n .mirrors bull .     is we should all take advantage ,the same way  the`authoritys`(ha,ha,) are doing there dirty shit ehind this   PLANDEMIC!   every one start any kind of grow    overgrow  the bastards its time    now !          i  had  a dream of growing my little green friends   uder the sea! ihad oxygen mask n flippers n there they is happy . it took a few dys to troll tru my mind & realise the revolation  sorry wentt off on a sticky green tangent there.       i would knock em down,@ least half n houror up to13 niht 11 day11 n1 quart hour they maysty in veg a long time they dontneed feedingthey are tough bstards n take some shit        no hernes  all venus lol.          onelove          sunstone. ps do the naga,s   urkhul  taste of cherries??? im sure i heard or read that

• Like 2

On 9/1/2020 at 11:52 AM, smilestyle said:

Other breeders work with them.

Santero crosses + lemon thaIX,    

Good man !

i did not see that before, just for info:
all of the LT-crosses i created are made with an F1-male
from dutch flowers original release (seeds via lala ;)).

only the Lemon Thai "IX", that i was asked to make for DDC,
included your LT = two F3-females to the LT f1-male, because
i did not find any females in the f1-seeds i grew out before :ph34r:

• Like 5

Thanks, santero for these important facts of LT IX. There´s another line made out of Lemon Thai f3 in the United states, that is used for breeding.

smile

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yeah, there are a few private seemakers out there with their own versions :verrygood
all of them bring in the same traits that yours have too, like the creative/sensual
effects and this fuely/tangy/limey lemon and really huge yields. motas had some
intersexed problems (and useless also mentioned that here and there), but so far
nothing of concern. i really love the uniformity of them and their reliable outcome.
you have good taste, my man B)

• Like 1

When I distributed the LT seeds for free ,I was hoping, that some people will repro them or use them for breeding.

All that came true, without me doing anything.

I ´m fine with it.

smile

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3