•           ai.php.gif

Phean

Blue pyramid my first grow

How do i make my plant grow in height ?

It now needs 2 months growing till harvest .

1526065831008-511815689.jpg

• Like 1

Have patience. :P It may be the hardest thing to learn about growing. Let the plant do it's thing. It will grow very fast outside with proper nutrition and will get quite big depending on whether it will stay in a pot, and then that will limit the size relative to the pot size. ( if in pot, beware of the sun over heating the roots in black plastic pots. Keep the roots cool in summer. Place it in a bigger pot to have an air buffer and shade.

It won't begin to flower till August at the earliest (outside) and maybe not til October. Then you risk losing it all to frost.. 

Don't over do the nutrients, regardless of the speed of the plant. Less is more.

Proper watering. Not too much. Water often but don't ever let it get so saturated that it stays that way a day or two without changing.

Always water and feed on the lighter side to be safe until you get a feel for it. Younger plants need less, and will drown if given too much too often. The plant will grow without much of anything so you don't have to force anything. 

If you follow these simple things, you'll see something in due time. It's a labor of love. So, get you some good smoke to have around during the whole grow and just enjoy seeing all the different stages the plant goes through on it's journey.

Ask questions here, as you go. Also, go to a progressive website like Grow Weed Easy to get an idea of what to expect and to do your troubleshooting while learning. 

Read more, water less, heh. 

Good luck and best vibes. Feel free to talk with folks about anything while you go through the grow because it's always a few months at least before you harvest.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Great info Mr Goodfellow. 

Also, go back and read some of the journals here on a Open Grow. There in a lot of info in them, as well as weekly pics. It will give you a very good idea of what to expect throughout your grow. 

Remeber to be easy on the water and nutes, you can always add some, but not so fun when it's over done.

good luck and us updated.

Thanks for the reply 

I'm now going for autoflower because i dont know what to excpect from growing a plant , my first learning stage.

If you are growing autoflower they need different attention than normal plants. Here is a link that tells you how to treat them and when to feed them. When I tried I did not have this info and I stunted my autoflowers and lost the true potential.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/accurate-information-about-autoflowering-plants.60678/

That guy even has a nice feeding schedule to help. They wont need any nutes early on if I remember right. Best vibes!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Autoflowers may not be the best choice for your first grow. With photo period plants, if you have any issues, you can usually fix and the plant will be able to recover. With an autoflower, you cannot control their grow phases and any problems will most likely effect your harvest. I am only on my second grow and I think I am doing pretty decent. Check my grows in my signature. Trust that as long as you do your research, and use what you learn, you will have a successful grow. 

Remember, you will have issues and problems. That's part of growing any plant. Its learning from it and having a nice bag of decent smoke that is the true measure of success. Good luck to you

• Like 2

Hi there and welcome 

my first grow I also did auto flower 

even thou there’s a very fast veg period if you’ve never grown anything it will  be easy imho 

And give you some good weed 

and practice 

i went from autos to fems then went to regs 

fems are easy 

but regs do give you a great deal of difference in feno’s 

just keep it simple / easy 

less is best and more importantly 

have fun 

this is the place to ask questions and you’ll get some great answers and experience here 

Papalag 

• Like 1