•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

My friend scored and picked up a Soda maker for 3 bucks and brought it to me so I could make MEDICATED SODA! Yea boy! Fun stuff! This one is Black Cherry, 150mg per cup. This is so cool! :)

medicate carbonated soda.jpg

• Like 6

that's pretty cool.

i haven't had soda in 15-20 years, but if i did black cherry would be my choice…..and hopefully made by you…lol

• Like 2

I finally figured out the taste, Wine Cooler! ha!

Awww you are a sweetie, I would love to share :)

Now my brain is going, taste kind of fermented, kind of like a bit of booze in there, looking at 200 proof food grade alcohol, hmmmmmm maybe I should put that in there lol Medicated Black Cherry Booze ha ha

• Like 2

I ran across making fermented sodas, can do it from honey! If you make my honey recipe, then make home made whey from yogurt, you could make sparkling, fizzy Medicated lemonaid (no that isn't spelled incorrectly, my spelling for medicated lemonade lol) ! I am gonna have to do this one :)  (https://nourishedkitchen.com/fermented-probiotic-lemonade-soda/#starters

PSssssttt, you can also make simply honey, like simply sugar, then have medicated honey that will dissolve in cold liquid :)

• Like 1

It is going to be in the 90's the next few days, then in the 80's. Thought Medicated Popsicles! :) I put strawberries in them, this is low cal, diabetic friendly type way to take your medicine. You can make puree ones, creamy like strawberry and cream, orange sicles, or simple fruit juice, no sugar of course lol and the medicine comes in from the infused honey.

Love that honey. Thinking of you Bigun, Miss ya friend!

popsicle with strawberries may 2018.jpg

• Like 4

I took some to the meeting yesterday :) Made it out of Welchs Concord Grape, it was a huge hit. If you guys like sodas, you really have to try this one :) One gent I really like never tries folks medibles but he does mine, he loved it and had a second glass, says so smooth I can't taste anything, he is really picky! lol

Someone drank it down too fast and got way too high lol

I made popsicles out of that too, that really covers all taste, the Welchs Grape.

I hope not to blow anything up ha ha. What I've been doing is warming the juice, adding medicate honey, mix well, then chill right in the bottle, next day put the fizz in. You are suppose to fizz water and add flavoring AFTER lol

Might have to make a simply honey and use flavoring so not to blow anything up lol but I really like using the simple, healthy juice, instead of flavoring.

• Like 3

Here is another recipe for making medicated drinks. I haven't made any, but plan to give it a shot as soon as my distiller gets here. 

https://steemit.com/cannabis/@alkamyst/the-art-of-cannabis-emulsions-how-to-make-liquid-marijuana-edibles-the-right-way

@gardenartus

Nice work gardenartus:lol:
Nice and fresh,and healthy too !

Next stop>>>>>>> medicated italian style ice cream ?:icecream:
(i would buy a plane ticket to come taste that stuff)

i would eat so much they wouldn't fly me back  being too heavy:lol: luxery problem

It's funny how the first fizzy drinks were given as medicine by pharmacy's.(Coca Cola)
People loved the taste,so it started to take off.

Now YOU just put the car in reverse and make the fizz drink like a medicine again,how awesome !

(applauding loudly and looking stupid by himself behind the desktop):lol:

• Haha 1