•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

7Smokes

Shack and Jack going into week 8

Hi,

I’ve got one Sannie’s Jack and one Shackzilla going into week 8 of flowering (thanks Sannie!). It’s an all organic soil grow and I’ve been happy with the grow so far.

Just figured I would share. Any repeat growers out there? Any tips and tricks for these 2 Sannie strains as they get into their final weeks? Any observations? Shackzilla (at least mine) looks like it’ll easily go 11 weeks. Interestingly, the Jack “looks” like it’s finishing sooner (not according to the microscope though). Do they like the molasses treatment? Do they like the 48 hour darkness treatment at the end? Would be interested in hearing your experience with these 2 neat strains.

By the way, Shackzilla smells Wow!

Going into week 8, first pic is Jack, second is Shack.

4E6B9114-E39D-4618-B2F1-63D8ADC5A63E.jpeg

A6039BD6-AF99-42A2-A776-492A60FA0833.jpeg

• Like 14

Anybody have a preferred time/phase to chop the Shackzilla down?

I grew Shackzilla once about 5 years ago. I don’t remember exactly when I pulled her down but I recall even though it looked and smelled beautiful, the high suggested she came down too early. I want to be sure this matures properly so at a minimum, I’m going with Sannie’s 10-11 week minimum.

Anybody here let it go 12-13 weeks? Or, with Shackzilla are you looking more through the microscope for some % mix of colored trichomes? What’s your recipe?

Trying to squeeze some intel from Shackzilla fans.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi 7smokes, have had that pheno a few times and taken it to 14 weeks from the switch, could go even longer.

Well worth it, 

Seems to have a propensity to format twin stems early on but that could be just my experience or lack off ll.

Some phenom on the shack/shiva side can be done in 10weeks but the elite pheno ssh is worth  taking out a long as possible = more and better imlo.

Can't go wrong with shackzilla love that girl.

• Like 2

Nice looking plants !

I would let them go for another week and give them 2 days dark before getting down, it looks like you are in for a very nice treat.

Enjoy

greetz sannie

• Like 3

I've got shackzilla in hydro(Dwc) scrog mine does 63 days with 2 days dark and she is dripping with crystals,  an amazing plant. Lovely smell

• Like 2

Yeah Sannies right of course , 11 weeks from first sign will Def be good on virtually all phenos,thought that girl from the first pics was a different pheno. 

From my experience or lack of, that looks like more shiva shack side.

There is a hazey pheno can go as long as you want, and a branchy beast of a thing that takes some time also.

There's a runty pheno that I've only seen once but for the smaller yield it makes up in frost.. 

Sannies and Co done good with shackzilla, my favourite.

Very few bad Shackzilla to honest.. 

Peace.

• Like 1

The Shackzilla flower buds were just balls of white hair nearly towards the end when they swelled quite a bit. Not leafy at all, very attractive flower. Super fun to grow.

Good organic soil in a 10 gallon pot,  Biocanna Veg/Bloom light feed once every 2 weeks, done. Could’ve been better; first time using the Biocanna (seemed to like it) but I underfed them a little and I goofed the lights at first and forgot to adjust them from being way too far away. 

I definitely fell in love with Shackzilla this time. Smell is out of this world.

• Like 1