•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
iGrow420710

What additives,Boosters, Bacterias, fungis, etc Should i be using?

So basically I am going to be growing for my first time in Soil (dont know which soil yet). I will be using Biobizz Base Nutrients and would like some help as to what other people find they need to use with nutrients in general or specifically with Biobizz?

Thanks for your help in advanced.

Things to keep around 

bone meal, blood meal,  epson salts , black strap molasses, bat guano, worm casing, mycorrhizae fungi 

build your soil you won’t need anything else 

for every 3 each 5 gallon  bucket of  good potting soil add 

1 cup each bone meal , blood meal at the very least if your on a budget and are low on cash 

also add 1 cup bat guano and 1 cup worm casings 

1/2 cup epson salts 

i do about 9 5 gallon buckets of soil mix this way 

mix well 

then  I mix 2 tbl spoons on molasses 

1 tbl s on humic acid 

1 table spoon on mycorrhizae fungi mix in a gallon on water and add to soil 

good luck 

Then you won’t need anything else 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, iGrow420710 said:

Okay so i have come to the conclusion of using only bio bizz grow and bloom, maybe some top max with great white and have some cal/mag at hand

That'll work.  What Papalag said will grow better tasting herb, it just will.  Nothing tastes better than guano grown weed.  Period.  Not that I have any opinion on the subject, lol.  I use Fox Farm Big Bloom specifically because it contains guano and worm castings, along with my "chemical" ferts.  Great White is killer, think Black Widow is cheaper, and just as good, as I recall.  

Promix HP is great stuff, I'd stay away from coir on your first grows, it's pretty twitchy.  Call mag is usually a good idea.  Some bagged mixes contain nutes already, some do not, which is why I like the Promix, less danger of over fertilizing with a neutral medium.  

You'll find as you grow a few runs, you'll want to try different things.  Best of luck to you!

• Like 2

Texas tomato food has it in it, bat guano and some other really nice things,  to me that is about complete that fert is. One thing I add is mykos, and Orca when running a res, fish emulsions, that is about it. I have not run bio bizz so have no info there. 

• Like 3

I’ll have to try that Texas tomato food sometime, I’ve heard others mention it as well, that it was all you need to grow great herb.  

I’m running dwc lately, just easier for my schedule and space, but miss the soil grown taste a bit, as I do notice a difference.  Hydro kicks butt on yield and speed, soil still kicks butt on taste, IMO.  

• Like 1

Been using it for years, for someone like me it is perfect, I don't have to mess around with a bunch of bottles or measurements, inexpensive, complete.

Agree, I never wanted to do hydro due to lighter taste and smell, then when these came out, Perfection, taste of soil grown, with growth of hydro.

Throw in using Texas Tomato food, and you have a pretty easy way of getting some nice yields.

You can tell by my sexing plants, I grow them out in soil the first time around, they are small. That LA shows a good example of Octopot growth, to the Durban and Dragons blood doing in straight soil.

• Like 2