•           ai.php.gif

Sign in to follow this  
DukeA#1

Georgia couple arrested for giving son pot for seizures.

This sad story of a family from Georgia who told their 15year old son's therapist that they gave him marijuana and the state took him away! They're local sheriff says his hands are tied. My old stupid visor used to say the same thing before writing someone up. Bastards! There is a 6 year waiting list to get a medical marijuana card! WTF http://abc7ny.com/couple-loses-custody-after-giving-son-pot-to-treat-seizures/3549465/

Hi duke I read the same story so sad Especially since it is proven to work 

Sad :(

• Like 1

@Paps 

It's very sad, what they put the family through. Not everybody can just pack up and move. Which seems like it would of been there best option.

• Like 2

Apparently you have to do everything yourself, and keep it to yourself. The therapist probably told the cops because weed works and they were about to lose a patient and $$$. If they truly cared about the kids and quality of life, the doc would have kept their mouth shut.  Funny how most get into the medical field because of their desire to help others, then the money bug hits them and it's not about helping anymore. It's all about those 15 minute appointments that they overbook.

If I talked to my doc and told him I started my kid on MJ because their RX meds weren't do the job and he tunrned me into the cops....I would be doing time for busting his face into a wall. Snitches get stitches, bitches!

We should be allowed to take a stick to our doc office. For every minute they keep us waiting after our appt time, we get to knock the doc on the head. They'd get their shit straight after a few days. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well myself, i could not stop my tears when I read this the other day. I still have a hard time even thinking of them.

First, trapped in the horror of NOT being able to help, as YOUR child as they *goes away during the violence of the seizure*!! If you have never held someone just racked, solid as a board, jerking in uncontrollable spasms, as though thousand of volts of electricity is flicked on and off....on and off. I mean you catch yourself screaming for it to stop, for them, like it's some entity that will listen to you. They bite their lips, sometime their tongues. 

To then find an answer to slay that foul beast, and it's a silly plant!! I can not imagine how joyful they were, no I lie, I did see that on a ladies face who faced this horror, only her son's doctor was thrilled for him to find some peace, as his drugs were not working anymore. 

Then for some group of terrorist to rip him away from family and then to throw his mind and body back into the recesses and folds of hell, and let him be a living dead thing, just waiting for hell to consume him, those are not humans. Not in any shape nor form.

Now I know why lady liberty stands blindfolded, she would be in a constant state of vomiting, knowing this happens under her feet.

• Like 3

It is horrifying to see that. My niece, she is in her 40's, had them. They put her on medicine that is no longer on the market, it caused her permanent brain damage, she was never able to hold a job, and has always been on disability, that drug destroyed her precious mind.

This is so much easier on those poor sweet souls. No Parent should not be allowed to treat their child as they see fit with medicine that does no harm, but gives benefit.

These things you have to put your hand to your heart, and your other hand toward theirs, it will tear you apart, you really have to distance yourself. I have watched too many suffer and the law turn an indifferent eye. I've treated people who I came to love dearly who have passed. It tears you apart, you have to find a balance.

Can you imagine being a pediatric oncologist.

• Like 1

Wow Gardenartus! You must be the voice of reason. When I read Justcozz's post I was laughing to myself saying yeah someone feels the same way I do. angry at the injustice of it all.

Well I don't like to admit this but got frustrated  and punched the wall. Like a jerk. Two kuckles and fingers swollen.

In hind site, it was a combination of the Mets losing again, caregiving for my mother and the tipping point eating at me was my own personal  bad experience with my mothers freaking dietitian.

My mother is on peritoneal dialysis and monitoring levels every month is required.If her labs come back bad. they got to take it again next week. It's understandable, but a burden/pain when I know if she doesn't feel good something is going to be off:potassium, etc.  

The  next week, dumb  dietitian  starts to give me the third degree shaking her head in disappointment with every answer (with a big smerk on her face). I stop answering her questions and she continued attacking with where is the stick?(USB drive records treatment on the cycler). I was like what stick? It's called a usb drive and I told the nurse I forgot it in the rush to make the appointment. She replys, you can't do that stay here we have a meeting today. Wait stay her! The nerve! Car service is unreliable and penalty for canceling 3 times in a month is a month without service! It's happen to us. 

The charge nurse and my reg nurse screamed on her at this meeting because she accused me of not doing the treatment at home! He didn't bring the usb drive cause he's not doing it!

Long story short, I could not deal with two face anymore and refused service from her. This happen last year, and we are still waiting for a spot to open up at another facility. I also found out I'm not the only one she's done this to. Other patients refuse to deal with her and have taken this same path.  Thank goodness I found my balance with smoking, tinctures and balm rub for the swollen hand. Most of all I ask God along time ago to help me with my mom and I promised him so much...I got to do thy will and help others less fortunate.

I love the OG community, there are so many here that are on the front line doing it.

• Like 1

Well there is a right and wrong way to do shit

They did it wrong

First, unless it was Charlottes web then it's baloney

They could have grown another 

CBD only  strain, but I did not see that?

You can't play pharmicist 

You need a licence .

Our state allows it for Seizure

But you have to jump through

The gubermint hoops.

Boneheads should never have talked to anyone except in how

To legally go about it.

If it was me I would drive to coloardo if I had to.

What did they expect, in a state

That does not allow they did just what dummies do.

I'm all for them don't misunderstand but they bone headed out. 

NO TELL,No sell,NO smell

NO CELL

Can't yell it enough.

Fking stupid world

Avoid the stupid shit.

Get your kid meds

Tell NO ONE

• Like 1