•           ai.php.gif

Smokers, growers, dabers & seeds maker... 

Wellcome on The Rat’s Stock show-board!!

I’m currently working on “El Barto”.

It’s a mango/tropical/leeches taste and smell cut of Durghanchitral crossed with a beautiful mal of Candyland (sweet & sour grenadine taste)

this is the mal, the girl and the offspring are coming!!

F71A8366-2B2E-46E2-9ECD-F3C2569E5FF1.jpeg

• Like 6

Hey buddy! That's a stud for sure! How does he smell and have u found trichs on him?

• Like 1

To be honest I don’t look for it, but next time I will go more further on the blooming stage. Then I will searching for it!   This time was aborted.

The smell is very strong. very sour, backed by citrus!

i love him because of the amount of flower with no extra stretch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And this is the mother used to make seeds. 

The smell is very unique. It’s a melt between mango/ litchi / red fruits. . But all sweet. No spices at all. With something afghany.  I love it. And what is very special is the head buzz high that she provides!

D21C6801-DBAD-4E8A-A32B-53D4034F9144.jpeg

• Like 9

Damn, I'm out of likes but I tried to like every post. That's looking/sounding great! I may have to drop that one very soon. When I saw the pack, my mouth dropped open. This one has my attention. Thanks buddy! Best vibes on the project. I'll be watching closely!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 11:11 PM, Le rat said:

And this is the mother used to make seeds. 

The smell is very unique. It’s a melt between mango/ litchi / red fruits. . But all sweet. No spices at all. With something afghany.  I love it. And what is very special is the head buzz high that she provides!

D21C6801-DBAD-4E8A-A32B-53D4034F9144.jpeg

Such beauty, I can not express my thanks enough for posting this. That is simply stunning.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Such beauty, I can not express my thanks enough for posting this. That is simply stunning.

Thank you very much Gardenartus!

it's very encouraging and it warms the heart!

thank you!!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Damn, I'm out of likes but I tried to like every post. That's looking/sounding great! I may have to drop that one very soon. When I saw the pack, my mouth dropped open. This one has my attention. Thanks buddy! Best vibes on the project. I'll be watching closely!

peace

mrG

Thank you so much : ) 

i hope it will give you satisfaction!! 

Big Up Mr. G!

I wish I had gotten that beautiful Durganchitral strain when around. It might still be there. I would like to get that triple Paki when it comes back, too. You're photo of that DC is awesome. Anybody would kill to get a pheno like that and then to get the bud looking so good that it's hard to take a bad pic. It's beautiful, bro. Very nice job.

I can't wait to get to El Barto. Gotta be a winner. Best vibes with things bro. Talk to you soon.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 11:30 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

I wish I had gotten that beautiful Durganchitral strain when around. It might still be there. I would like to get that triple Paki when it comes back, too. You're photo of that DC is awesome. Anybody would kill to get a pheno like that and then to get the bud looking so good that it's hard to take a bad pic. It's beautiful, bro. Very nice job.

I can't wait to get to El Barto. Gotta be a winner. Best vibes with things bro. Talk to you soon.

peace

mrG

Haha sure, lots of beautiful strain to try with USC!! Next on the bench is the malabar girl!

thank you mr. G!!

• Like 1

Nice, I have a few I'm waiting to pop also. I'm out of town, I'm hoping they will have all their little heads reaching for the sun by the time I get home later this evening.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Best vibes on the new kids growing up!

peace

mrG

Thank you for good energy!

22 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Nice, I have a few I'm waiting to pop also. I'm out of town, I'm hoping they will have all their little heads reaching for the sun by the time I get home later this evening.

They all pop for me. Wish you the best !!

• Like 1