•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

Pineapple upside down cupcakes

From scratch, no cake mix here ;) I'll give you the recipe if you like, but I have to rework it cause they had it wrong lol I run across that in about half this recipes, can get expensive. That is why when I put recipes up, they have been tried and are true. 

pineapple upside down person cupcakes .JPG

• Like 4

Well, you did it.....my favorite desert of all time... I'm on the first fight out. See you soon, lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LOL come on over! This cake recipe, kind of like hard to explain, not quite twinkie texture, I like it :) This recipe was suppose to make 12, it made 12 and a small cake lol. I Knew when I looked at it so added more cannabis oil, so have a 12 caker and 12 cupcakes, 100mg each. This is for a Political meeting, I think I ruin em cause I get everyone high ha ha. Nah I just make everyone happy, gonna take some medicated soda too. We have a big tolerance here lol

Wonder if I could ship this ickty sticky stuff, probably end up with a puddle of brown sugar goo lol I Had to piece together some pineapple for the cake lol

pineapple upside down cake extra 001.JPG

• Like 2

I just showed the pic to the wife...she said "look, it's your favorite" 

she said go ahead and send them....I'd just lick the wrappers.