•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sacred Plant Warrior

Pua Mana Hawaiian genetics Too LEGIT maybe not

hey Webe, I'm looking forward to the reports. I sure hope they're as nice as you hope for. I'm guessing they're at least as good as anything else coming from there. If the guy embellished his story just to get noticed is not really cool, but he may have the real deal seeds, regardless. That whole thread left me wondering. Hoping for some awesome tropical flavors and a some cool island High!

Best vibes on the finish man. Glad you're digging the big O! I could never go back. ool thing is if you got the right dirt built ahead of time, you don't even need nutes. My buddy up in the mountains was growing trees out of nothing but his composted dirt. They have chickens and goats and some horses in the area so they have great stuff to begin with.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, webeblzr said:

Hey Baq, I was on the exact opposite end of that canna rainbow. Now I usually do not partake of anything I do not grow for myself. And, now that I made the jump to the big O, even as badly as I'm working them, still tastes FAR, FAR superior to  my bottle fed ladies for all those years.

I was scoping my maybe Hawaiian ladies, and I'm very close now to the chop. The maybe Mauie Wowie, is not showing any clear heads. The maybe Allenuihaha A, plant is much closer then the B plant in flower. The A plant is also way more tric covered then B is also.

I hear ya, regardless of what they are I can tell by looking it will be fire and using the LOS method of growing you use can't be beat, you get It, most don't!

Best,

Baq

• Like 1

Since I've become a fanboy for Pau Mana Ohana genetics,  their Carmel Kona Coffee Cookies are absolutely delicious, hard hitting, beautiful buds, hard, and so blazing!!

Mine (plants) are still cooking in flower, but I gave some clones away, of these and some 98 Aloha WW, only the CKCC's was ready when I saw the gardener I gave them to.

I did not tell my wife, about them at all. We always partake after she gets home from work. I'll be doing the twisty as she tells me about her day, since I do help cover sometimes when someone does not show up to work, if they need me, but I do not work there regular. So I know everyone there, she gets 2 cups of coffee ready as twist.

I fire it up, an she's telling me about someone being stupid, and it had her so worked up, she is trying to finish the sentence, as I hand the joint to her, she keeps talking, I give her the bogart sign, like go ahead and hit it dear! She keeps plowing on and finally hits it good and hard, a heck of a pull!! She sits, forward a bit, looks over still holding it by the way, and her eyes go big, and she just exhales and sighs all at once, saying 'what the hell is this'!! 

Took her right out of that mood, into a 'OMG that is so freaking delicious!!' She never talked anymore about work that night!! That joint completely rearranged her brain, being happy, elated, very bubbly, like instantaneously, we just laughed so hard when we talked about how quick she changed.

If you looking to go from pissed to perky, I found it! CKCC's will be living with us for a long time to come.

Carmel Kona Coffee Cookies 003 10 13 2018.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Man that sounds fine and gives me a memory of when I was in Hawaii in '77. It was my first time to smoke some real island bud, and the reaction was similar, lol.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

@webeblzrI'm just happy something worth keeping was found with those genetics. your description made me want it but since i have so many options and i don't get into supporting liars I'll just say fuck it.  obviously i have plenty of seeds to search for dank. :)

i just got a couple of zipz with the idea it will be  the last i buy before i puff my own. because i don;t like the flavor of the bud I'm thinking it will be turned into rso/butter.  zip of blueberry 3/4 sour diesel and 1/4 Jack H. sure it will taste  better in time but initial assessment don't cut it.

i will change how i interact with  them because most are younger dudes pretending to know. i will only deal with them if i see pics of the exact buds they intend to sell me. if not i won;t fuck with them.  Trust is at zero now so if my money can be checked for correctness, i can check the buds too. if not they can keep that shit

dude we have the exact same number of post. although since i'm 19 days behind i'm sure that's changed now. i just thought it was weirdly cool. :)

• Like 2

Hey SPW, good to see ya around. The posting numbers item, is a weirdie, good eye!

[i don't get into supporting liars I'll just say fuck it. ]

None of the back and forth between those 2 bean houses proved anything to me. They both sounded like liars.

With SO many scoundrels in canna/ heck all of marketing now, what can you buy anywhere without lies being attached, hell regardless of just this industry, the more I think about it. Look at the lair claims on equipment (LED's, plasma) , fertilizers and feed charts, on and on, every facet of our existence is worked by liar claims, until you find and use something to get to know it. 

But I do get your drift. I'm thrilled to have run these beans, real not real, I honestly just do not care, as the quality has far surpassed my expectations. 

The tell for me is when  my wife and I partake after the day is done, there has been very few genetics, that I have worked in my 18 years of indoor, that she would ask , "do we have some of the MW or CKCC's"? That tells me there is *something* going on with Pau's work. Also, when I look into my flower tent, I can see the specific variations in each strain, the different structures, if you will, so for me, the Greyskull dudes screaming about Pau's fakery are just not holding up to what I'm seeing. BUT, Pau screaming about 11/13 flower cycle is the only way to get buds from their strains is bunk also to me, as I went back my 12/12 to see. 

As far as the weed history on the islands, I do not live there, nor am I ever going there, as there seems to a lot hatred in all that big island love talk, from and for the aunties and uncles, and all of that.

I'll just wish them all the best of luck, and be a happy clam with my purchases. I've given out so many cuttings of these, and so far everyone is thrilled with them.

I'm so glad your doing well man, and finding gear that suits you. The shops are used to dealing with pilgrims, and when an in the know cannabeing shows up, like yourself,and demands better quality, I bet you do see a lot of deer in headlights looks, from them!! Good on you!!

Best to ya man!!

PS- Just getting ready to sample some of the 98 aloha ww from a garden I gifted some cuttings to as mine are still cooking in flower.

• Like 2