•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
iGrow420710

Finally setup but i really struggled...

I think it looks good. The only thing I may have done differently is put the fan outside the tent. It may have given a little more room inside and allowed for the filter to not be pushed up against the wall of the tent. But it's difficult from the pic to tell if it would have really made a difference.

turn her on and get them buds.....:punk:

• Like 1

Looking great brother OG 

time to get busy 

what are you going to start with

Hey iGrow420710,

I personally use the ports you see in the photo above this post. In my veg tent, I use a 6" stove pipe fitting, with one end covered in Poly Fiber sheet material, tape it tight and cinch it into the ports. Allowing more air to enter your tent.

I also use a 90 degree spf (stove pipe fitting) 6 inch, coming out of the top to a length of stove pipe, over to the flower tent, that connects to a spf tee that just cinched into the top of the flower tent port, then over to the Vortex and Can filter.

You get all the heat out of the tents. You get sweet circulation without adding another fan. You get more head height inside the tent. You get to help keep out dust and crawlies also.

I did take some snaps, if you want some visuals, as I also made myself some extra intake ports for my flower tent, since I was looking at it.

e cheapo veg tent inlets for air.JPG

• Like 1

Nice clean setup!

Where do you get the fresh air from in to your tent, it looks like that all intakes are closed... 

With the high temps a.t.m. outside it´s hard to get in the right range indoor.

btw. Can you dim your LEDs?

I think it´s to much light, heat etc. for little seeds.

Sometimes less is more. ;)

No, I do not use the half moon shaped vents myself. I think the screen size is to big in the factory vents. I prefer to cover stove pipe fittings with poly fiber, and just cinch them in place. When my tent's sides are sucking in, I know I got a good negative supply and all smell and heat are being sucked out into the over sized Can Filter.

My set up is in a basement area. I pull in fresh air from outside. OR, if ambient is to hot, I vent a * in room AC * through the window and chill the air in a plenum, and pipe that into the tents. Works killer good. I keep around 80 F year around. Sometimes it may spike up for a day or so, and I'm fine with that.